Enlighten Me Free

Welcome.

Housekeeping: As is posted on the EMF Message Board page, this forum is for support, sharing opinions and experiences for those who have left RSE and have doubts and concerns about their tenure there. It is NOT a place for proselytizing for RSE, JZK Inc or Ramtha.  Play nicely or your post will be sent to cyberspace time-out for all eternity. The disclaimer for EMF is located on this page http://enlightenmefree.com/disclaimer.html and all posters agree to the terms of the disclaimer. Be sure you've read it before posting.

You may also want to visit a complementary forum at FACTNet http://www.factnet.org/discus/messages/3/779.html

If you wish to use a Spell Checker, you may wish to use this free one: http://www.jacuba.com/

Want to contact the EMF moderators? Email messageboard@enlightenmefree.com

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
1 2 3
Topic
Author
Views
Replies
Last Post
ENLIGHTEN ME FREE - NEW MESSAGE BOARD
January 5th, 2008 ENLIGHTEN ME FREE - NEW, UPGRADED MESSAGE FORUM LAUNCHED 1/5/2008 Click on the link above When you go to the new forum, you will be required to be a registered user, before you may post. Remember to save your new information for a user...
Views: 1541   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jan 5, 2008 2:08pm
by The Moderators
Coming Again, to a city near you...
I can not belive I am posting this message as a learker, but a friend of mine just send this to me in an email - regardiong the Mafu channeling group. ----------------------------------------------------- Looks like Mafu will be going out to world again this ye...
Views: 1194   Replies: 3
Last Post: Jan 7, 2008 12:15am
by The Moderators
Disappointment
Disappointment. That is what I feel the most. Man, I thought I had come upon something wonderful, magical. But, that ain't the case with JZR/RSE. Although I did meet some sweet and interesting people. My entire experience was full of promise. My understanding o...
Views: 1812   Replies: 26
Last Post: Jan 5, 2008 8:17am
by Lost in Space
j
joe sz
Common Ground & RSE
earlier thread mentioned the Common Ground article [July 1995] "Ramtha: Light or Shadow of the New Age?" by John Crutcher (in 2 parts, Vol. X, No 7). "Common Ground of Puget Sound" no longer exists, I believe. It was a free news tabloid. I have the original an...
Views: 1432   Replies: 6
Last Post: Jan 5, 2008 5:28am
by whatchamacallit
j
joe sz
mystic bourgeoisie
I ran across this site today--this fellow Christopher Locke, a well-published author, seems to have recovered [partially] from a tangled involvement with the fringe alternative world, the same that has so many elements in RSE. Locke blog-rants about new age narcis...
Views: 1416   Replies: 16
Last Post: Jan 5, 2008 5:26am
by whatchamacallit
s
See&E
Soliloquoy on the Ironic Journey of Seeking Enlightenment
And so begins yet another Julian calendar year With the help of cyber elementals Confused thoughts may become clear Whether days, months or years or for some, a decade or even two! Now sands in the hourglass settled One wonders what next to do Like childr...
Views: 960   Replies: 3
Last Post: Jan 4, 2008 10:16pm
by joe sz
t
Tyger
Tyger Does It Again
Yes, I'm going to blow my own horn here. Yes, the Moderators can block it, ban it, or remove the thread if they want.....I honestly don't give a crack anymore. Last night a miracle occurred. I have a friend who has been in that **** school for...
Views: 1193   Replies: 21
Last Post: Jan 4, 2008 7:13pm
by Tyger
j
joe sz
zecharia sitchin revisited
Some of you many, many threads back mentioned Zecharia Sitchin. Here's a critic that I found reliable: http://www.sitchiniswrong.com/sitchinerrors.htm
Views: 1565   Replies: 12
Last Post: Jan 4, 2008 6:46pm
by whatchamacallit
Keeping it simple for 08
I was reading one of Whatchas recent posts where she was speaking of currently enjoying her low key and simple Christmas. I would like to dedicate this thread in the same vein of simplicity. One of the things that groups like RSE do is convolute the simple and...
Views: 1065   Replies: 10
Last Post: Jan 4, 2008 2:35pm
by G2G
The Trap via BBC
BBC documentary. This is the first series. There are three in total. Did you know John Paul Satre smoked? Interestingly part 4 addresses the issue of prozac (which the previous thread was locked, or I would have posted it there as appropriate). Best to watch part...
Views: 958   Replies: 2
Last Post: Jan 4, 2008 10:49am
by Lost in Space
the Amero
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_dmPchuXIXQ&feature=related part 1 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lBZne09Gf5A&feature=related part 2 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SjUrib_Gh0Y&feature=related part 3 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_BVNN1wqw3k ht...
Views: 847   Replies: 1
Last Post: Jan 3, 2008 9:56am
by Lost in Space
m
magpi
We All Created It!
I have heard plenty about "ramtha speak" on emf. What's the point-agenda of such an accusation/attack? It's a bully attitude that says "prove it" or would even suggest that if it cant be proven scientifically..must be fraud or mental illness. BOLOGNA! When in fact a...
Views: 1302   Replies: 34
Last Post: Jan 3, 2008 12:14am
by magpi
t
Tyger
New Years Eve Announcement From RSE!!!
(breathless....) Whew!!! Barely made it in time!!! This just came in off the (RP) newswire (Ramtha Press).... "(RP) Yelm, WA: December 31, 2007: "GUMMY BEARS HELP STUDENTS ASCEND!" "Greg-Gene Simmons, appearing without his signat...
Views: 1800   Replies: 20
Last Post: Jan 2, 2008 10:23pm
by whatchamacallit
m
magpi
Anyone remember the boiled cabbage teaching?
R was plugging for her. Defending her-of course. Said that she had left her husband "rather than live w/the redneck maddness". She got cabbage out of a farmers field and boiled it..out of the back of a station wagon. Question: living out of the station wagon w/her bo...
Views: 1012   Replies: 3
Last Post: Jan 2, 2008 9:50pm
by magpi
m
magpi
bach? joe sz can you please elaborate?
help me understand what you're saying please.
Views: 4829   Replies: 16
Last Post: Jan 2, 2008 8:14pm
by Lost in Space
m
magpi
Domestic violence and RSE!
How many of us would put up (for long) with verbal abuse in a relationship? Or, being slapped around? What would happen if someone filed a charge for assault against R. Hampton can say isn't her responsibility cuz R had her body at the time? If I'm not mistaken the...
Views: 1031   Replies: 2
Last Post: Jan 2, 2008 4:57pm
by whatchamacallit
Influence: How and Why People Agree To Things
Was reading about Robert Cialdini's book "Influence" on www.amazon.com. Here is the excerpt: "...experimental psychologists have learned which methods reliably lead people to concede, comply and change. Their research shows that persuasion is governed by several p...
Views: 1022   Replies: 6
Last Post: Jan 2, 2008 4:34am
by Lost in Space
t
Tyger
TNT Does New Years Special About RSE
Boy, oh boy.... Another New Year's Tyger has survived. I don't believe it. Thanks to a terrific "transmutation" I'm having (you read: bad head cold), I declined the usual libations and parties, forgoing all of that for a quiet candlelit lobster...
Views: 950   Replies: 6
Last Post: Jan 1, 2008 8:58pm
by magpi
annual Darwin awards
I have another 'honorable mention' to the Darwin awards this year.. A current ramster, fascinated by the YouTube videos of the mind control techiques of Darren Brown, stated ...."the Ram has told us about these people, who are trying to control our minds." P...
Views: 2199   Replies: 66
Last Post: Jan 1, 2008 8:04pm
by Wolfman
m
magpi
Views: 2351   Replies: 10
Last Post: Jan 1, 2008 6:27pm
by magpi
m
magpi
It's Warped!
What were the original teachings? Anyone remember? "You are God-Love yourself into life"! How does that coincide w/hate your family (or anyone that doesn't think as a hamster) and/or live for their next event? It would be a different story if that place actually tau...
Views: 911   Replies: 2
Last Post: Jan 1, 2008 12:00pm
by magpi
l
LEEMAR
Channeling
I have a very large white lab (110 lbs) everything about him mmhhmm is huge. Shovel not a bag if you know what I mean. My lab, Astro, channels TRALFAZ. TRALFAZ, the enlightened one, was, is, will be, in a future life an entity of Mr. Gottrockets, the world's ri...
Views: 1271   Replies: 7
Last Post: Jan 1, 2008 2:18am
by G2G
m
magpi
RSE Is a Deep Dark Hole-skip the rabbit
We gave our hearts away and our $. The least of it. We went there trusting. And, got caught up in somethng over our heads. Bait and switch. I dont want to be where people hate...and compete. Divide and conquer? Where people are at odds? It ISN"T how it was supposed...
Views: 933   Replies: 1
Last Post: Jan 1, 2008 2:00am
by G2G
t
Tyger
HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!
Did you know... That the human being is the only creature able to concieve, experience, or produce a sense of humor??? Happy New Year, everyone....Happy New Year!!!
Views: 810   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jan 1, 2008 1:21am
by Tyger
m
magpi
" I'm going to take you down"
How in Gods name did it all become so malicious? That was a quote made by staff to a student that they didn't like. Scary. WHEW talk about ego trips? Where's Love in all of it? If it's just a business how did it get so personal? I'll never forget the time that R had...
Views: 1513   Replies: 9
Last Post: Dec 31, 2007 9:45pm
by Tyger
m
magpi
Twinkie teaching?
I suggest we call ghost busters.
Views: 1469   Replies: 17
Last Post: Dec 31, 2007 8:54pm
by magpi
m
magpi
I'd Rather Fly
Isn't it what we all did when we went to RSE? Close our eyes to all logic and jump? Is it a disgrace-no. A fraud-yes. Who and what can be more screwed up than Allice in Wonderland? Isn't that what hamptom is? Well, if there's no such thing as reality..why have a ug?...
Views: 802   Replies: 0
Last Post: Dec 31, 2007 2:14pm
by magpi
m
magpi
Did Any Of Us Ever Consider.....
That while the premise of the "school" and charging an outrageous amount is that we all create our own reality? If it's free we wont appreciate it? Oh. but hampton comes forth and says "they" have found a way to shut the school down (there goes our deliverance)and sh...
Views: 870   Replies: 0
Last Post: Dec 31, 2007 12:36pm
by magpi
m
magpi
Reality Check
It doesn't take a 12 step program (if so go back to rse) to have common sense. School? WHAT SCHOOL? Oh, you mean the illusion that "students" are actually learning something because after all there's the beginners and secondary and advanced and bc? Based on WHAT? Ha...
Views: 833   Replies: 0
Last Post: Dec 31, 2007 11:03am
by magpi
m
magpi
is it an act or is she just plain sic?
There isn't a person on earth that hasn't had questions. About ourself..and life...God and love. "Right and wrong". Isn't it how we ended up at rse? Is rse any different than anything else we have gone to? Ever go to a physician? Why? And, as a customer isn't it rea...
Views: 1090   Replies: 15
Last Post: Dec 31, 2007 10:48am
by magpi
m
magpi
Do Your Home Work!
Do you know that Richard Bachs "Jonathon livingston seagull" sold 40 million copies? And, what he writes about is simplistic? Ever read "illusions"? Or, "one"? With the quote, "I gave my life to become the person I am right now...was it worth it"? How is it that it c...
Views: 978   Replies: 11
Last Post: Dec 30, 2007 9:44pm
by magpi
l
LEEMAR
LEEMAR is kind of tired of all the abuse excuse rhetoric - call RSE what it is....
RSE is a complete and total joke and the people that manage to get sucked into this organization likely needed some professional psych testing before they ever walked through the gate. I repeatedly read postings alluring to or intimating that members have experien...
Views: 2294   Replies: 38
Last Post: Dec 30, 2007 9:36pm
by whatchamacallit
l
LEEMAR
OK so maybe JZ is a sociopath - from the White Book
It would take a really twisted (ie. Charles Manson) mind to rationalize this line of thinking: Student: "Well, for example, if someone harmed my daughter, it's evil, because, let's say, she might die. JZ/Ramtha: That is your judgement of evil. But what is evi...
Views: 1467   Replies: 27
Last Post: Dec 30, 2007 9:18pm
by whatchamacallit
Some assistance please?
Can you all give me the hopefully short list of what jzr teaches that is specific to jzr and not found else where? It would help me sort this out. Thanks
Views: 836   Replies: 6
Last Post: Dec 30, 2007 9:12pm
by magpi
Disintegration into the Altered Ego
When RSE began (1988) Ramtha was not abusive in the presentation generally speaking. There were certain inconsistencies like the earth changes forecasts which in hindsight ended up being very destructive and also running at one another blindfolded in the name field....
Views: 1437   Replies: 27
Last Post: Dec 30, 2007 8:29pm
by magpi
l
LEEMAR
I believe this confirms my position on scientific vs RSE method
Regarding "What the Bleep": On the other side, the Christian Science Monitor’s Peter N. Spotts asked physicists their opinion of the film and its claim that the unknowns of subatomic particles translated into theology. “They take advantage of things we...
Views: 816   Replies: 1
Last Post: Dec 30, 2007 6:40pm
by Lost in Space
m
magpi
delusion vs virtual reality?
I could not watch the bleep/rabbit hole infomercial. because i saw it as misleading. It's all so MESSED UP..complex. How on the one hand can R (i have it on tape) tell people they are DELUSIONAL if they think they dont have to prepare for dtc. Hold it. What about we...
Views: 1024   Replies: 2
Last Post: Dec 30, 2007 4:45pm
by Lost in Space
z
Zeike
Upbringing
I don't really know where to start with this as I really don't know what to do about it. I suppose the beginning is as good as any. My father was/is heavily into the RSE. I was born in 1986 and all I can really remember about my father from my childhood is his co...
Views: 1374   Replies: 7
Last Post: Dec 30, 2007 2:54pm
by Lost in Space
l
LEEMAR
question and thanks to site managers
T0: David Great site. Majority of the cult websites are catalog approaches to mind control/high demand groups. It is good to see a site exclusively for people who have become entangled with RSE. It gives a forum to compare specific RSE programs with the basic...
Views: 734   Replies: 1
Last Post: Dec 30, 2007 10:41am
by magpi
m
magpi
being scammed
The worst part is the number it does on a persons head. Manipulation IS evil. Does a LOT of damage. And, the VICTIM (yes i said victim) is left to heal by working thru all the emotion. First and foremost is the GUILT and embarrassment of having been duped. And, the H...
Views: 1049   Replies: 0
Last Post: Dec 30, 2007 9:47am
by magpi
m
magpi
anyone see the ufo presention by hampton-dvd?
See it? What got my attention is that she had the same body movements-personality that once only R used. If she isn't present when "he" uses her body how would it be a part of her memory?
Views: 774   Replies: 0
Last Post: Dec 30, 2007 6:25am
by magpi
m
magpi
scary thought
imagine hampton running the country. ruling the world? time to find another planet.
Views: 719   Replies: 0
Last Post: Dec 30, 2007 5:49am
by magpi
m
magpi
anyone have the "list"?
Is "i'm going to take you down" on there? Noooo it isn't. It's an immature attitude at best and meant to intimidate. Because someone makes a comment about hampton being fat? Another red flag. I remember a friend telling me that hampton wasn't happy about gaining 5-...
Views: 1217   Replies: 0
Last Post: Dec 30, 2007 5:08am
by magpi
m
magpi
study walmart structure/contrast to rse
walmartsucks.com. Those folks have the same to say about walmart as customers do about rse. Same thing, they were sold a DREAM. To get them to work for next to nothing. It made them feel "special" to be part of the walmart "family". Sound familiar? And, like rse cust...
Views: 749   Replies: 0
Last Post: Dec 30, 2007 4:41am
by magpi
m
magpi
did anyone have contact w/hampton before the school?
I have wondered how she got into the celebrity circle so quick? What did she do? Start contacting celebs immediately? Does anyone have it on tape where she was giving an excuse for not being able to go to Europe? Said that her life had been threatened. And, a bunch...
Views: 1118   Replies: 0
Last Post: Dec 30, 2007 3:33am
by magpi
m
magpi
hampton and her hamsters
Imagine it. Isn't it the truth? What could be more accurate? Hamsters? On a wheel...going no where? Except to their next event? Isn't it interesting how nothing hampton says can be proven? And, who spins her wheel? All those hampsters! Showing up for their next even...
Views: 804   Replies: 0
Last Post: Dec 29, 2007 8:26pm
by magpi
Is JZ/R shopping with your VISA too???
HE-SHE/SHE-HE had a good unauthorized time on mine last month. Occupied with my daughter's wedding prep, didn't open statement till online pmt. due date and there it was--- July 12 RSE $386.93---WHAT! Call to VISA " oh they credited your account Aug. 12"--- WHAT's...
Views: 1376   Replies: 10
Last Post: Sep 12, 2007 5:36pm
by EyesWideOpen
Scientology and abuse
This is about time! This may work to deal with RSE as well. Doubt it would pass here, but it's a start. Hal Proposed new Belgian Law to deal with Scientology human rights abuse is model for abuse law in other countries too! Recently it was Germany that voted to...
Views: 946   Replies: 3
Last Post: Dec 28, 2007 4:35pm
by Tyger
j
joe sz
psychology of religious genius
A recent issue of Cultic Studies Review Vol. 6, No. 2 2007 http://www.culticstudiesreview.org/csr_issues/csr_toc2007.2.htm has a good article by Lawrence Foster, PhD: "The Psychology of Genius: Joseph Smith and the Origins of New Religious Movements" He shows...
Views: 3529   Replies: 59
Last Post: Dec 28, 2007 7:32am
by Lost in Space
Inner Christmas - the movie
blessings to ya'll - I was thinking some of you might enjoy this, seeing as it involves the greatest gift we can give ourselves.. insight. www.theinnerchristmasmovie.com Its not long. Addresses the 12 days of Christmas, which begins today, and ends on E...
Views: 964   Replies: 4
Last Post: Dec 27, 2007 2:05am
by G2G
t
Tree
Degrees of recovery ? ?
I was just curious if anyone knows of any sources ..but it just seems to me, from my observation on here and in Yelm.... Some people seem to walk away and discover the "cult" thing in pieces. Others take on bigger chunkc. Some seem to stay in anger, or still bel...
Views: 1026   Replies: 5
Last Post: Dec 22, 2007 10:41pm
by Tree
DEBATE: Global Warming
Okay, so we know that Ramthimher is a proponent of the Global Warming Theory. However, there are people who disagree with the all-knowing (not) Ramthim her. Because of that teaching, and the belief of certain people that it's untrue, let's talk it out. The ISS...
Views: 1156   Replies: 23
Last Post: Dec 22, 2007 5:13pm
by whatchamacallit
The things that attracted you to RSE are available at much lower cost elsewhere
Many people have written on this site about their desire to explore phenomena like remote viewing, psychic awareness and the like drew them to the Ramtha teachings. Who can blame anyone for that, they are very exciting concepts. They may be controversial concepts...
Views: 1112   Replies: 4
Last Post: Dec 22, 2007 11:53am
by ex
Call 911 or SEE A Doctor... or Professional Exit Counselor.
Personally, at EMF this board CAN assist some to see more clearly.... B U T.... Some people here... truly NEED Professional help... something MORE than just reading and writing a post or two. I think EXIT Counseling is what they call it ... and it requires m...
Views: 1384   Replies: 28
Last Post: Dec 22, 2007 10:19am
by David McCarthy
l
LEEMAR
Financial Pressures within RSE - Question
To former members: What sort or form of financial pressures or demands does RSE impart on members outside of the fee requirements for events and purchases at the Outback. I.e. does the school put pressure on students, with the ability, to make investments in th...
Views: 895   Replies: 2
Last Post: Dec 21, 2007 1:31pm
by Lost in Space
Merry Christmas and Seasons Greetings to all
Just wanted to say Thanks again David, Whatcha,and all those who contribute to this site. and also a MERRY CHRISTMAS / SEASONS GREETINGS. I love the silence of winter.... and just watching the snow fall as it drowns out all other noises and everyday troubles......
Views: 787   Replies: 6
Last Post: Dec 20, 2007 8:59pm
by ex
t
Tyger
"Christmas Shopping"
I want to share a little story that happened to my wife and I while we were Christmas shopping (last year, not this...). We were in Los Angeles at the time, and near the downtown area. Weather was nice and balmy (global warming, you know) and we're pickin...
Views: 1021   Replies: 43
Last Post: Dec 20, 2007 11:59am
by The moderators
Help Defend Against RSE
JZK, Inc., the owner of the Ramtha School of Enlightenment, sued Art of Life Coaching, Inc. and WhiteWind Weaver in August, 2006, claiming that ALC violated the RSE Conditions of Participation. You may have valuable information that would help ALC in this lawsuit....
Views: 1371   Replies: 9
Last Post: Dec 20, 2007 1:16am
by David McCarthy
The Joe Szimhart interview with Jeff Knight 1992.
A message to RSE students. “To me it’s not about the money, It’s about standing up for myself, taking back my power, and standing up to her, and this farce of the teachings that is just a money making business for her. If I was to die tomorrow...
Views: 1255   Replies: 9
Last Post: Dec 17, 2007 9:18am
by David McCarthy
j
joe sz
thinking
A new thread [now mysteriously gone]led me to a youtube Christmas message from JZ/ram ten minutes ago. Weird, but I guess it helps if you are part of the choir. That got me curious about other youtube stuff by JZ, so I watched the 2 minute one "Thinking's the Tric...
Views: 1102   Replies: 20
Last Post: Dec 18, 2007 11:31pm
by joe sz
t
Tyger
"Hello, It's Me!!!!"
"I've thought about us for a long, long while....." Okay, nevermind that... Since I'm the newbie here, I thought it best that I do some sort of introduction...since I'm about to post some rather outrageous things to you all (although some of yo...
Views: 3456   Replies: 71
Last Post: Dec 18, 2007 3:11pm
by whatchamacallit
Cults, Gangs and Hate group conference
Hi Folks, We are having a large regional conference on Cults, Gangs, and hate Groups. The date is April 12th (Sat), an all day event. Several tracts and ex-member panels will be part of this conference located in Ft Collins, CO. It is a very low cost conference a...
Views: 1297   Replies: 30
Last Post: Dec 17, 2007 10:58pm
by whatchamacallit
t
Tree
Psychological Recovery From Mental Abuse
Psychological Recovery From Mental Abuse by Ruth Gordon Psychological and social techniques are used to induce people to join groups, change their behavior and maintain them as prisoners (this occurs mostly in intense, closed and totalistic groups). This is the c...
Views: 787   Replies: 3
Last Post: Dec 17, 2007 1:30pm
by Tyger
i
IUB
Ascended Masters & Channeling: A closer observation
How I came about the chapter from a book (I’ve read) called ‘The Children Of the Law of One, is not that important. What is important is the chapter on ‘Ascended Masters and Channeling,’ so to be emancipated from following channeled entities,...
Views: 1853   Replies: 16
Last Post: Dec 16, 2007 7:28pm
by whatchamacallit
t
Tyger
Thoughts On The New Age
Where, when, and why did the New Age originate? Huge questions. If you can answer those questions, then you can answer the basic premise and question that every ex-Ramster (moi included, of course) ends up asking themselves at least 20 times a d...
Views: 1247   Replies: 30
Last Post: Dec 16, 2007 11:14am
by whatchamacallit
t
Tyger
To Aussiegirl;
After reading and re-reading my response in the last thread, I felt (again) remiss, and decided your question was worthy of a thread by itself. "Why do intelligent and confident people join this...(fill in the blank)..?" I thought about this sin...
Views: 785   Replies: 7
Last Post: Dec 16, 2007 4:02am
by Aussiegirl
Thank You EMF .... David and all others...
Merry Christmas ! You know, one thing that I love about thie space is our ability to just get the crap expressed out. I think what is truly MISSING with any New Age / Religious organization is the lack of ANY Student/Devotee ability to QUESTION the reality of t...
Views: 640   Replies: 1
Last Post: Dec 15, 2007 7:44am
by whatchamacallit
Christmas gifts...
I had to go out in the mall becaise we are in the process of opening a new school for January, was purchasing things for my school. I had a revelation.... there is truly nothing more I desire to have that is material goods for me personally. I have had it all. S...
Views: 893   Replies: 3
Last Post: Dec 15, 2007 7:33am
by whatchamacallit
t
Tyger
No Hable???
I guess when you're a 35,000 year old ascended master you've just got more responsibilities than you do time tiles to handle them all in. ;-) One of the things I never understood about the oh-so-illustrious-by-his-own-admission ascended warrior himself wa...
Views: 1300   Replies: 29
Last Post: Dec 14, 2007 11:47pm
by Tyger
l
LEEMAR
http://defendagainstrse.com/
http://defendagainstrse.com/ Even Leemar has to get a chuckle out sometime. Don't know anything about his group or the lawsuit but it appears to be another case where the Zebra is trying to claim copyright to her delusions. I liked this part on defendaga...
Views: 625   Replies: 0
Last Post: Dec 14, 2007 8:10pm
by LEEMAR
l
LEEMAR
I started Factnet thread on RSE - "Common Ground" articles
In the early 1990's there was a "New Age" news/mag in the Seattle area called "Common Ground". Two articles were written and printed by the, then, publisher of the magazine. I do not have the articles at my hand, so I cannot provide you with the specific date of...
Views: 819   Replies: 4
Last Post: Dec 14, 2007 7:38pm
by LEEMAR
IT'S BETTER TO BE DISILLUSIONED THAN TO BE ILLUSIONED.
Ha! This direct Ramtha quote is so appropriate to life after Ramtha. Everything is better. Your mind is free to pursue whatever it wants to pursue (remember the things that interested you before the school? You'll find them again.) Your music is better and no long...
Views: 2313   Replies: 31
Last Post: Dec 14, 2007 2:31pm
by G2G
John of God.... Channeling You Tue Info.
This was on YouTub... this guy CHANNELS doctors... but they do talk a lot about CHANNELING and his process. It is an interesting watch. I realizae it is off the subject of JZ but there is a lot of info about CHANNELING on it. Also,HE does NOT CHARGE... En...
Views: 629   Replies: 4
Last Post: Dec 14, 2007 1:37pm
by Lavender
t
Tyger
Science Disagrees With Ramtha And Al Gore
People ask me (Ramsters and ex-Ramsters) all the time how it's so easy for me to be so against the Boogie Man Boogaloo that Judy is teaching up there at China Beach. It's a fair question, so I'll answer it. See, I have an edge in this by being a Republica...
Views: 1126   Replies: 35
Last Post: Dec 14, 2007 9:06am
by Tyger
Art work from ex-members
I thought this would be of interest. I've seen some amazing ark work from this over the years. Call for Art Work for ICSA 2008 Conference Phoenix Project Ex-member Art and Literary Works If you are an ex-member of a cult or high demand organization, The Phoe...
Views: 671   Replies: 0
Last Post: Dec 13, 2007 12:18pm
by Hal Mansfield
holding your bladder
Hi I have heard that one of the former disciplines, besides the Tahumo was holding the bladder for hours. How was the experience? Sounds very hard. I understand that very well trained yogis are able to do that...
Views: 1518   Replies: 38
Last Post: Dec 12, 2007 5:43pm
by whatchamacallit
Great Site, a few questions
Hey All, Glad to have stumbled on this site. My experience with Ramtha/JZ is limited to the mid-80's when I was all of 20 and ended roughly around 87 when the negatives began to shout louder than the positives. I had a an attraction/repulsion reaction to JZ an...
Views: 1859   Replies: 27
Last Post: Dec 12, 2007 10:02am
by Kaworu
j
joe sz
joy of sect
This Simpsons episode, 'Joy of Sect' first aired in 1998. http://www.thesimpsons.com/episode_guide/0913.htm I've used it as a basis to lecture about cults. Humor us... Joe
Views: 901   Replies: 4
Last Post: Dec 12, 2007 7:12am
by Lost in Space
Sound familiar?? this thread open for debate.
This was a command given by one poster as a concusion of a conversation to another. My comments are below. This is from another thread where it was inappropriate. "Go to the womens market place!" Yo! " Methinks me do hear banishment!!!!! Must be one...
Views: 1701   Replies: 31
Last Post: Dec 11, 2007 12:11pm
by Tyger
b
Bodhi
YouTube - Dying Professor's Last Lecture
My son sent me this link and it's a short, but very moving clip of this dying professors last lecture. http://youtube.com/watch?v=ZQtwEKlUutA Makes one wonder what your own last lecture would contain. I think my basic message would be "It's been a hell of a...
Views: 645   Replies: 3
Last Post: Dec 11, 2007 5:59am
by Bodhi
t
Tyger
Tyger's Days To Come
I suppose first things first. One of the things that always struck me as odd about Scamtha's Days To Come teachings was how incredibly tactically and strategically misinformed and flawed the old sage was. In addition to preying on the naive, the...
Views: 832   Replies: 8
Last Post: Dec 11, 2007 2:33am
by Tyger
Oprah and Steven Segal... and the Channels Attention.
This is very interesting post... apparently the other Channel Mafu, is now being given the CREDIT for all the GOOD WORKS of Oprah Winfrey... The post said .... send a prayer of gratitude to Mafu for empowering Oprah Winfrey. I do remember that Mafu was on...
Views: 806   Replies: 6
Last Post: Dec 9, 2007 10:03pm
by Tyger
Inconsistencies
Hi all! I'm starting a new thread on Graced's suggestion about inconsistenties in what was taught. I'd like to share an experience that happened by "accident?". Several years after learning "Blue Body", several of us got together to celebrate whatever. There was a...
Views: 3611   Replies: 53
Last Post: Dec 9, 2007 7:09pm
by Druid
d
Druid
Please allow me to introduce myself
Please allow me to introduce myself I'm a wo/man of wealth and taste I've been around for 35,000 years Stole many a man's soul and faith And I was 'round when Jesus Christ Had his moment of doubt and pain Made **** sure that Pilate Washed his hands an...
Views: 1432   Replies: 36
Last Post: Dec 9, 2007 4:19pm
by Druid
Germany seeks to ban Scientology organization
There was an article published in "The International Herald Tribune" weekend edition concerning the German Interior Ministry seeking to ban the Church of Scientology. Here is a short excerpt: Germany's top security officials said Friday that they considered the goal...
Views: 729   Replies: 2
Last Post: Dec 9, 2007 3:02pm
by ex
d
Druid
The Cult Phenomenon Ebook
Here's a link to download the book : http://www.math.mcgill.ca/triples/infocult/phenomene/English/TheCultPhenomenonHowGroupsFunction.pdf Hope this may help some of you.
Views: 686   Replies: 2
Last Post: Dec 9, 2007 1:40pm
by Tree
t
Tree
Book Review: Change Your Brain/Change Your Life
Several years ago, Joe Dispenza had recommended to me the Book: Change Your Brain, Change Your Life by Dr. Daniel G. Amen I just now picked it up after all these years, and I highly recommend it. The sub title is: Conquering Anxiety, Depression, Obsessiveness, An...
Views: 896   Replies: 7
Last Post: Dec 9, 2007 9:46am
by Kaworu
t
Tyger
"Tyger's Guide To Identifying Ramsters"
After having read these boards for a large part of the day, I've come to think that it may be helpful for the readers to identify (for themselves or others, whichever the case may be) whether you are a Ramster....are still a Ramster...or are not a Ramster. So I came...
Views: 760   Replies: 3
Last Post: Dec 9, 2007 5:42am
by Lavender
t
Tree
December Master's Connection
HERE.. AFTER FUND-RAISING PARTY AND HIGH HOLIDAY NEW YEAR CELEBRATION! Where: A 40X80 Tent outside The Blue Bottle Espresso Cafe, Yelm From the December Newsletter of The Master's Connection: When: December 29th 6pm until........ Catered Dinner + All you can...
Views: 923   Replies: 5
Last Post: Dec 8, 2007 10:23pm
by G2G
t
Tree
dealing with family members who are RSE entwined
I went to the Rick Ross site to browse around a few months ago and entered the Ramtha area. Some guy asked what anyone knew about RSE as his wife is in the group. Well, we have been corresponding for a couple of months now. I have been really thinking about him the...
Views: 1500   Replies: 15
Last Post: Dec 8, 2007 9:36pm
by G2G
a
Aria
For Evil to Prevail, Good Men Just Look the other way.... Why... Perception is Reality.
'All it takes for Evil to prevail is for good men to do nothing... and look the other way,' The New Age world view concept of self-divination... no higher authority, but all authority coming from within man himself, self-divination, inner wisdom leading to the con...
Views: 933   Replies: 15
Last Post: Dec 8, 2007 6:35pm
by Wolfman
t
Tree
Yelm is not "safe"
Why doesn't JZ take into account the Cascadia Subduction Zone which was highlighted on the Discovery channel? One big earthquake and an ensuing tsunami would wipe nearly half the state of WA OR and CA. http://www.ess.washington.edu/SEIS/PNSN/HAZARDS/CASCADIA...
Views: 1002   Replies: 10
Last Post: Dec 8, 2007 6:30pm
by Bud
t
Tree
More notable Quotes that pertain to RSE
Repetition does not transform a lie into a truth. ~Franklin D. Roosevelt If my soldiers were to begin to think, not one of them would remain in the army. ~Frederick the Great We may never confuse honest dissent with disloyal subversion. ~Dwight D. Eise...
Views: 784   Replies: 6
Last Post: Dec 8, 2007 2:38pm
by Tyger
t
Tree
what I lost during my tenure at RSE
I was driving on the way to help my son move the other day, and I realized, for the first time ( since being "out" of RSE) that during my son's entire childhood, only once, did I ever give him the gift of travel I so longed to give him and that my parents had given...
Views: 1121   Replies: 5
Last Post: Dec 8, 2007 12:01pm
by Tyger
g
G2G
Julie Ravel aka Judith Ravell - court case
This is a quote from ? (will get back with it) I thought the newspapers mentioned might give a lead on how to obtain more information on this court case. Does anyone know if this woman still "channels" ah, something? quoted from weblink: ''''Knight was recently...
Views: 2627   Replies: 2
Last Post: Dec 8, 2007 8:27am
by Lost in Space
g
G2G
Why didn't RSE "borrown" THIS from Hinduism?
They "took" Shiva and remade his-story. They took the "chakras" and call them "seals." Why didn't they "borrow" the following? "The fool tries to control his mind. How can he ever succeed? Mastery always comes naturally To the man who is wise And who love...
Views: 714   Replies: 3
Last Post: Dec 6, 2007 11:18pm
by G2G
g
G2G
OT: Wishing you well during the bad weather -
Haven't seen any posts from up there. I do hope you are all safe! At least RSE prepared people for survival of the body, even if it maimed our minds. That's the only 'good' thing I can say about it. Sunshine to you all, gentle breezes, and joy!
Views: 674   Replies: 2
Last Post: Dec 5, 2007 4:51pm
by zyxwv
g
G2G
Young Man's Suicide Blamed on Mother's Cult
I do remember seeing this young man in an online video (maybe in the EMF link section), Sadly, the following link tells all. http://www.cnn.com/2007/US/12/04/kaye.murdersuicide/index.html?iref=werecommend
Views: 741   Replies: 2
Last Post: Dec 5, 2007 4:07pm
by Tree
t
Tree
A Way to the Nuthouse
This is the kind of self scrutinizing that creates guilt and madness, starting from the moment you wake up , in the womb, infancy and into the grave. All affiliated with RSE. WOULD YOU LIKE TO PROMOTE HEALTHY DEVELOPMENT IN YOUR BABY? WOULD YOU LIKE TO TEACH...
Views: 893   Replies: 12
Last Post: Dec 5, 2007 12:45am
by G2G
t
Tree
RSE Mission Statement
What Is RSE About? - Mission Statement Ramtha's School of Enlightenment (RSE), the School of Ancient Wisdom, is a remarkable academy of the mind created by Ramtha the Enlightened One. Students from all over the world come to learn the tools and knowledge to tap into...
Views: 725   Replies: 4
Last Post: Dec 4, 2007 7:55pm
by whatchamacallit
t
Tree
closed mindedness
After participating in Yoga for some time now, not really needing the services of a chiropractor DUE to the Yoga, I took the last week and a half off for the holidays only to find my hip go out of alignment. So, I called my usual chiropractor (a current RSE student...
Views: 1173   Replies: 11
Last Post: Dec 4, 2007 7:28am
by Tree
Safe, dry, warm thoughts to those of you in the NW
Sounds like it's one of those monster storms. Hope you've still got your rain boots handy. Seriously though, I remember the one in '99 and we were without everything (water, power, gasoline... phone too?) for a full week. I guess that's one thing that life at t...
Views: 730   Replies: 0
Last Post: Dec 4, 2007 1:23am
by littlewiseone
m
Marie
On Paranoia
I had this thought recently: That the human way to get rid of and process feelings and emotions is usually to talk about them -- unless you're drinking them away, acting them out, etc., but that's another thread -- and when we talk about them, what we are essentiall...
Views: 1167   Replies: 16
Last Post: Dec 3, 2007 12:02pm
by Marie
What The Bleep MOVIE
i am cutting/pasting the errant posts about the movie, What The Bleep on this new thread so subsequent posts can be on topic, together. this may be an interesting viewpoint to consider...or not... leslie said, "Most of the scientists are New Age types, except f...
Views: 1770   Replies: 24
Last Post: Dec 3, 2007 5:36am
by Tree
t
Tree
Blackwell Brief History of Religion
http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/book.asp?ref=9781405161275 An overview of the development of new religions and the controversies surrounding them in late modern society. A stimulating, course-friendly overview of the history and development of new religious...
Views: 662   Replies: 0
Last Post: Dec 3, 2007 5:28am
by Tree
l
L
JZ'S Kids
I am a lurker on here, and my family was heavily involved in the Ranch for years. Happily most of them are out now. I know alot of people in the school that are my friends and also many ex-students. My good friends ex-husband is best friends with Brandi Knight. He gr...
Views: 902   Replies: 2
Last Post: Dec 3, 2007 4:03am
by Tree
I have left
I am not going to write on this website again because numerous people on this message board persecute truth and justice.
Views: 926   Replies: 8
Last Post: Dec 2, 2007 11:51pm
by littlewiseone
g
G2G
Whatever happened to Burnett?
Whatever happened to the dentist, Burnett, JZR was married to when the big guy first made "his" appearance? Did he see anything? And i'm curious - I've read she's been married five times, yet I only know of the three (the one she left taking the kids (is their last...
Views: 974   Replies: 3
Last Post: Dec 2, 2007 9:14am
by joe sz
w
Willie
Buyer beware or fraud?
Much I have read and learned the past few days about the goings on at the RSE. Of course noone was forced at gunpoint to attend the so-called school however I am very worried about a relative of mine even though attendance at the school was of her own free will. The...
Views: 1325   Replies: 4
Last Post: Dec 2, 2007 8:18am
by journeythroughra...
t
Tree
don't quite know how to title this
today, I was in a happy mood to go to town and run a few errands (in the big Y-town). Got a total look of disapproval from a Ramster in the liquor store. Made a great bargain at the hardware store. Snow was falling and people were in a merry mood due to the par...
Views: 1012   Replies: 4
Last Post: Dec 2, 2007 5:23am
by Tree
t
Tree
Christamas right around the corner...
G2G- just for you :) interesting to note how experiences imprinted from childhood carry through the brain to adult hood (esp in the case of an axis II personality) http://seattletimes.nwsource.com/pacificnw/1217/living.html
Views: 1182   Replies: 14
Last Post: Dec 1, 2007 4:30pm
by Tree
j
Janice
Judgement & Karma... New Age BUZZ Words.. Based in Fear... Not TRUSTING YOURSELF!
It always seems amazing to me when you try to intelligently discuss a topic and all of a sudden some New Age Metaphysical Student of Some other persons works... pipes up with... You are Judging someone.. or some thing. the funny thing about that is, everything...
Views: 917   Replies: 19
Last Post: Nov 30, 2007 8:28pm
by Aria
Why I left
Why I left. Following is the email I posted publicly on the internet 9 years ago using my real name! I think it was alt.channeling or something similar. Mostly I wanted to warn anyone doing a search for Ramtha what they were in for: From: Greg Barber Date:...
Views: 4067   Replies: 24
Last Post: Nov 29, 2007 9:05pm
by Tree
t
Tree
Giving Thanks
Thinking about the actual workings of JZ Knight and after watching Joe's interview with Jeff Knight, I have found it amazing , that one person can play the part of a 4 year old: Get dressed up, play a make believe person/entity, change accents, have their own stage...
Views: 1674   Replies: 13
Last Post: Nov 29, 2007 8:22pm
by tammy faye
Santa's Coming
And if you believe in Santa, then we’ve got some really prime real estate in Florida! And if you want to add ‘color’ to your spiritual world, there is always the tinting of your spiritual life by the school of ‘lightenment’ where a bleac...
Views: 694   Replies: 3
Last Post: Nov 29, 2007 1:55pm
by Druid
t
Tree
check THIS out for amusement
under RSE student network http://www.ramtha.com/html/community/student-business/Student-Business-Network.asp ZIA Soul Readings ZIA Transform with ZIA Soul Readings. Unfold your personal agenda to complete in this lifetime. Recognize and understand the Judgme...
Views: 671   Replies: 1
Last Post: Nov 28, 2007 11:00pm
by Tree
j
Janice
Very interesting post on the Blog.... many things come up for me.
http://www.foundationformeditativestudies.org/blog/blog.shtm This is a very interesting RAMBLING post.. as I was there during this groups days of going off to India when the channel became a Swammi.. The first point is, just like the Catholic Churches it is not...
Views: 1351   Replies: 24
Last Post: Nov 28, 2007 4:53pm
by Tree
Greetings, I'm back.
I just spent an entire week surrounded by people who love me; My sister and her family, and my best friend and another long time friend. It was great! I fessed up and told everyone that that Ramtha School turned out to be a cult and we are all glad I figured it out...
Views: 916   Replies: 1
Last Post: Nov 28, 2007 9:41am
by Tree
d
Druid
The more I dig in this forum, the more I get afraid !
Once again, excuse my English, language I understand quite well but I hardly speak or write. However, most of the time, people understand what I mean. Thank you. I came across this web site two weeks ago, and I’m so happy I found it while googleing ramtha. I...
Views: 1400   Replies: 8
Last Post: Nov 27, 2007 8:04pm
by See&E
t
Tree
Nisqually Valley (Screamer) uh News
I will post the full article when it hits the internet, but tonight, I was 1) glad, EMF was on the front page 2) the NVN felt they had to inform and ask "the other side" "what is David and EMF all about." Do you know Mike-so-Right's answer was? EMF and David...
Views: 2830   Replies: 51
Last Post: Nov 22, 2007 7:13am
by Tree
j
Joann
How are you all truly doing?
I have been watching this site for a while... and I think this web site is good to help others gain some perspective about cults and how others are handling leaving cults all behind. I have often wondered why.. there has never been a class action law suite for...
Views: 1078   Replies: 10
Last Post: Nov 22, 2007 6:48am
by Tree
25 years and counting......
Twenty five plus years and still counting. That should be a grain of sand on the beach of time as far as a 35,000 year old supposed entity goes. Especially if that entiy claims to be a God. Twenty-five years and according to Greg Simmons estimate at the LARS...
Views: 1642   Replies: 22
Last Post: Nov 22, 2007 6:35am
by Tree
w
Willie
"In an age in which economists take for granted that people equate well-being with consumption, increasing numbers of people seem willing to trade certain freedoms and material comforts for a sense of immutable order and the rapture of faith"....
Views: 725   Replies: 1
Last Post: Nov 22, 2007 6:00am
by whatchamacallit
Delightenment as seen through the eyes of a master
I really enjoy this piece I saw in an episode of Dr. Who called "The Shakespeare Code." I consider it applies to RSE. "Close up this din of hateful, dire decay" "Decomposition of your witches plot" "You feed my brains, consider me your toy" "My devoted Doctor s...
Views: 726   Replies: 2
Last Post: Nov 21, 2007 4:43pm
by Christel
w
Willie
First post
This is my first post. Just sort of checking the proscess. I came from outside the USA to help a relative who had been a long time "student" at RSE. Had some problems and we are continuing to have problems.
Views: 982   Replies: 3
Last Post: Nov 21, 2007 2:50pm
by Willie
j
Jenna
end of times in a cave
MOSCOW, Russia (CNN) -- Members of a Russian doomsday cult barricaded themselves in a cave to wait out the end of the world as the cult's leader underwent psychiatric exams Thursday, Russian media reported. The cult leader is in police custody awaiting proceeding...
Views: 892   Replies: 1
Last Post: Nov 20, 2007 6:25am
by Jenna
Did you ever 'cheat'?
I was one of those very fanatical, eh I mean, sincere students who never cheated. That is, on the field I only looked at the card that my hand touched and if there was no card I turned around. No feeling along the fence or anything like that. As a result, it took me...
Views: 1128   Replies: 11
Last Post: Nov 18, 2007 11:54pm
by marchingonwithin
Handicap Poster of the Year
My heart is breaking and mascara is everywhere. It is just SO SAD to see that kind of disability of the mind. So little personal insight, amid all that bravado. It is enough to make even a mother lose her lunch. All that pathetic, sickening prattle. Are 8 year o...
Views: 2697   Replies: 108
Last Post: Nov 18, 2007 7:27pm
by tammy faye
Hunk-Ra Nostalgia
I've been meaning to look this up on the web.LMAO!!! http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Boopsie
Views: 697   Replies: 0
Last Post: Nov 18, 2007 3:45pm
by Neenderli
Attitude
At first I was glad to find EMF and looked forward to posting here. Now that I've read through most all of the forum I see a mostly sarcastic and hateful attitude. Is that what you guys are about? Where is the love?
Views: 1047   Replies: 12
Last Post: Nov 18, 2007 1:54am
by littlewiseone
a
AGAPE
High Wind Warnings...
FYI - Western Washington is being hit by 50-60 mph gusts this afternoon, maybe tomorrow too. With rain, 'course. They are saying it may not be as bad as last Dec's 4+ day power outage, the sustained winds are 20-30 mph. So, fill those water jugs and find the old fa...
Views: 1647   Replies: 31
Last Post: Nov 16, 2007 1:01pm
by Aussiegirl
t
Tree
Elevated Nitric Oxide In Blood Is Key To High Altitude Function For Tibetans
I am sure it is not due to over indulgence of wine, tequila and pipe smoking.... http://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2007/10/071030095520.htm
Views: 664   Replies: 1
Last Post: Nov 16, 2007 12:21pm
by G2G
t
Tree
As You Wish...James Gilliand
http://www.bbsradio.com/bbc/as_you_wish.php Guest speaker Satureday night Nov 18
Views: 983   Replies: 0
Last Post: Nov 16, 2007 8:39am
by Tree
j
Jenna
a Christmas date...or there abouts
under the same pretenses and auspices of Tammy Faye ( that is, with wit and a sense of humor- and NO...I do not wish for an RSE devotee to respond) , I was wondering if I could post under "the personals" section, if a red guard would accompany me to the Christmas eve...
Views: 869   Replies: 5
Last Post: Nov 15, 2007 6:51pm
by Tree
z
zyxwv
Copyright questions
Hey guys, I am writing a song about my experience (or about my relationship and RSE's contributions to it's downfall) with RSE, and I was wondering if anyone knows how far the RSE copyrights are taken. If I was to post a link to the recording of my song on thi...
Views: 1058   Replies: 23
Last Post: Nov 15, 2007 6:38pm
by Tree
z
zyxwv
I have a BIG favor to ask...
Is there anyone here who: 1) Is an ex-Ramtha student (preferably a student who was in for a long time...the longer the better) 2) lives in the Olympia area 3) Would be willing to meet with me in person and eventually with my girlfriend? I think I have realiz...
Views: 2075   Replies: 50
Last Post: Nov 15, 2007 6:36pm
by Tree
Ohio Cult Killings
This was shared with me... Barn Site of Ohio Cult Killings Razed November 14, 2007 news release date KIRTLAND, Ohio (AP) — A barn where a couple and their three children were bound, shot to death and buried by a cult leader nearly 20 years ago has been...
Views: 841   Replies: 0
Last Post: Nov 15, 2007 5:08am
by whatchamacallit
j
Jenna
Sequence of Dreams after leaving
I was curiouser and curiouser to know if anyone else has had dreams in sequences or patches during their leaving RSE. Maybe I can give an example. For the longest while, my sleep was very interrupted and sporadic. Then the dreams of being at events started invading....
Views: 936   Replies: 2
Last Post: Nov 14, 2007 11:51am
by Lost in Space
The Psychology Behind Cults/Religion
Came across this and found it easy to read and understand. I especially like this part: """"Eventually the cult member’s self worth becomes dependent on the cult. The cult’s self worth replaces any independent self worth. The cult member feels that any...
Views: 1190   Replies: 29
Last Post: Nov 14, 2007 11:44am
by The Moderators
Margaret Singer Recovery from Cults 1992. Video link
“Recovery from Cults” 1992. The recording quality is low but the information from this remarkable women is priceless. The video is downloadable, Margaret Singer Recovery from Cults 1992. What are cults How do cults operate How many people...
Views: 736   Replies: 2
Last Post: Nov 13, 2007 3:31pm
by G2G
Is X used at RSE?
Hi Leafinthewind, In the “sticky” post, “Re: Why I left” on 10-20, you said: “I left the school because of Omega, Wine, and X.” When Cowboy asked you what X meant, you answered: “Cowboy, its Ecstacy. It was everywhere. X.&...
Views: 1308   Replies: 18
Last Post: Nov 13, 2007 2:29pm
by David McCarthy
Kind of OT: The Shrinking World of L. Ron Hubbard
I guess this is sort of off topic but I find it fascinating. Plus there are some definite parallels with rse. This is a rare interview with Hubbard in the '60's. Scientology's 'fair game' policy reminds me of JZ's 'investigation' into David's past. How low they can s...
Views: 745   Replies: 2
Last Post: Nov 12, 2007 12:14pm
by ex
d
Diane
What is the most effective way to intervene?
An intervention is about to take place with someone I know, who has been fooled into believing in all this Ramtha baloney. I have been asked to help with information, as long as it is not heresay. Most of what I know is heresay via EMF. I need any suggestions as to h...
Views: 2072   Replies: 51
Last Post: Nov 12, 2007 3:54am
by virtualreality
Drugs & RSE
I'm picking up on Candle's comment from another thread and giving it a thread of its own, here. Candle posted, “I have personal knowledge that while Ramtha certainly spoke against x, he walked up to one "Master" who was serveral cho's back and said to hi...
Views: 771   Replies: 1
Last Post: Nov 11, 2007 11:06pm
by Christel
some of rams appointed teachers out of control trying to rule my life
This is weird, but what is not weird about our whole ram experience. I am at home in California and a few of the appointed teachers, not all of them but 3 of them who are male keep on telepathing to me when I don’t want them to. They hit on me telepathically. A...
Views: 2705   Replies: 19
Last Post: Nov 11, 2007 10:34pm
by onehandontheelep...
c
candle
LARSE video
I have been trying to watch the LARSE video, part 1 on my computer. I have the medium speed of DSL in Yelm, I'm able to get about half way through the video and then it freezes. I've tried refreshing the page. Is there any other place it's available on line, perha...
Views: 726   Replies: 6
Last Post: Nov 11, 2007 9:10pm
by agape
My list of grievences with ram and the school
My list of grievances with the overly dominating, aggressive, and mean cloud man, that lives in the sky and his circus that surrounds him. Ramtha’s too dominating, and aggressive, and actually very male in the primitive sense in personality. He still has hi...
Views: 1529   Replies: 13
Last Post: Nov 10, 2007 7:34pm
by whatchamacallit
In Memory of Helen Frost
OK Folks, I wanted to write this months ago, but didnt, and now I want to again. My friend Helen died 3 or so years ago, and I never got to express alot of things about that event. She was in and out of the school at the time, since 1990 or so... I wonder what sh...
Views: 986   Replies: 12
Last Post: Nov 10, 2007 4:23pm
by G2G
e
ex
we dont condone any acts like that on the ranch at all
there you have it.finaly the statement is out.james flick did you pat your buddy steve handlan on his schoulder?.all in the school of a women who speaks in geneva about womens rights?i hope this hits the international news.wineceremonies voluntarely?i participated in...
Views: 1287   Replies: 26
Last Post: Nov 10, 2007 4:12pm
by G2G
spirituality after RSE
Hi I left RSE, but I´m still a seeker. The thing is I now see cults everywhere. Did that happen to you too? How do you know what is real?
Views: 1226   Replies: 11
Last Post: Nov 6, 2007 8:36pm
by GTW
Masters disConnection
As you know I am always trying to understand why my partner is involved in the Ramtha cult so I looked at the masters connection site. Honestly I just dont get it, there are people on their begging for help with medication, money, food etc - what sort of masters are...
Views: 1452   Replies: 16
Last Post: Nov 9, 2007 5:51pm
by Lost in Space
t
Tree
a PTSD forum
My friend on the East Coast found this and suggested I look at it. http://www.ptsdforum.org/forum4.html I find it amazing to what an extent PTSD has on a person's life.
Views: 961   Replies: 12
Last Post: Nov 6, 2007 3:33pm
by Lost in Space
Victims and Complainers
I would be the first one to encourage people who are engaged in playing a psychological game of "being a victim" to take a look at that and resolve that as the game, realize the illusion that it is, retrieve their power and move on. With the topic of victimization...
Views: 933   Replies: 7
Last Post: Nov 6, 2007 1:13pm
by Lost in Space
Did anybody got any results at Ramtha School?
Hello, I was given the Ramtha white book and I found it interesting. I ordered some cd's and the quality of the sound was very poor and disappointing the quality of the materials, considering the fees they charge to attend their seminars and the years they have been...
Views: 1259   Replies: 9
Last Post: Nov 6, 2007 6:39am
by Vegan Pride
t
Tree
Alumni Shirts
Do you think we should all order matching alumni shirts for the next LARSE gathering??? http://www.ramtha.com/cgi-bin/shopper.exe?keywords=RSE-CLS&search=action&template=Templates/search/SearchRSEClothes.html from the new website that is now trademarking...
Views: 603   Replies: 1
Last Post: Nov 5, 2007 8:47am
by Marie
l
Liz
Could Not Post on Onter Threads...
Hello Brother and Sisters. I just read the threat about Rape / Tree and apparently currently members of RSE making comments. Evil prevails when good men, in the name of freedom, do nothing. Live as free men, but do not use your freedom as a cover-up for evi...
Views: 757   Replies: 2
Last Post: Nov 4, 2007 3:11pm
by whatchamacallit
r
Ryder
How far you have come
Wow Kerri or Tree, what an idiot you have become. I recently spoke to Kory he said (about you) "I think she's lost it" I think he's right. I always knew JZ should have fired your ass. I almost asked James to a few times. What a great future you have with your group o...
Views: 1640   Replies: 19
Last Post: Nov 4, 2007 11:50am
by whatchamacallit
How To Bring A Knight To His Knees
When word of the LARSE event had spread throughout the land this Knight made ready his horse and began the journey. Before joining Arthur's Round Table Geraint had spent many years imprisoned in the mental dungeon of another Knight. This Knight was not of Arthur's Ta...
Views: 1053   Replies: 2
Last Post: Nov 3, 2007 10:51pm
by IUB
j
joe sz
fallacious argument
We all resort to fallacious argument when we react too quickly or "intuitively" or "from within" to criticism. Exit counselors encounter some of the most absurd arguments from cult members when they try to defend the cult pov. When RSEians attack Catholicism or Ch...
Views: 674   Replies: 1
Last Post: Nov 3, 2007 1:14pm
by Tree
t
Tree
General Observation about posting
about the new poster.... I know it is one thing to let them speak and let them hang themselves with the obvious stupidity of their words, but it is a whole 'nother thing to start bashing posters as whiners. Enough is enough. play nice Saxim....or better yet,...
Views: 675   Replies: 0
Last Post: Nov 3, 2007 9:31am
by Tree
Psychological Assessment of Ramtha and RSE and students?
Hi it's me again, I'm very curious. Has anybody got information or a weblink about a professional psychological assessment of Ramtha and RSE and students? Has someone done their university thesis on this before? Or written a chapter in a book? Magazine and newspap...
Views: 856   Replies: 6
Last Post: Nov 3, 2007 4:34am
by joe sz
t
Tree
God Shuffled his Feet
While in the school, I truly believed this song, and the entire album...because I truly thought I was dining with a God. wait til you see the wikipedia ref I was closer than I thought blush CRASH TEST DUMMIES LYRICS "God Shuffled His Feet" After seven...
Views: 891   Replies: 3
Last Post: Nov 3, 2007 2:40am
by G2G
Psychic Attack
From the book A Secret Door To The Universe author Paul Fenton - Smith, Chapter 21 Psychic Attack: "When new devotees joined his sect, this 'guru' encouraged them to link into him. Their desire to benefit from his spiritual understanding results in them sending th...
Views: 1068   Replies: 7
Last Post: Nov 2, 2007 7:11pm
by whatchamacallit
t
Terra
Other affiliations
I just heard of the Children's School of Excellence which I understand has a state approved curriculum, but also does candle focusing and other ramster business. Does anyone know if this is an RSE affiliate? If not, does it follow the teachings? Are these kids a...
Views: 848   Replies: 7
Last Post: Nov 2, 2007 1:10am
by joe sz
Joe Szimhart's “job descript"….
Crisis Intervention Caseworker Montgomery County Emergency Services [psychiatric hospital] SUMMARY The Crisis Intervention Caseworker provides counseling, information, referral, screening and intake services to callers, agencies, clients and their families who s...
Views: 698   Replies: 0
Last Post: Nov 1, 2007 11:57pm
by David McCarthy
t
Tree
DOUBT
A current RSE student called me twice last week endeavoring to "reason" with me. (which I was wondering why she was in the first place) After the first 45 minute conversation, it dawned on me that she was speaking from one mindset (one that I understood, as I had b...
Views: 928   Replies: 1
Last Post: Nov 1, 2007 12:12pm
by littlewiseone
t
Tree
This way Armegeddon
The following report comes from The Guardian (UK), January 17. It is the first instance I am aware of, of a mass suicide waiting to happen (while it is at least still possible to dive in there and get the kids out...) I'll pass it on without further comment, save to...
Views: 853   Replies: 1
Last Post: Nov 1, 2007 10:44am
by Tree
j
joe sz
of cogwebs and neuronuts in yelm
Remarkable weekend in Yelm, especially the public meeting at the middle school Saturday evening. I applaud everyone that participated and spoke up. There was some dispute whether to allow Greg Simmons of RSE to speak, but I encouraged "us" to allow it, and he did....
Views: 1169   Replies: 8
Last Post: Nov 1, 2007 8:55am
by Tree
k
kate
rse/family member in psych unit+how do i help her?
My cousin went missing for two days and we finally located her in the psych unit after a good samaritan brought her there. she had just come back from her 4th or 5th retreat and was behaving rather oddly in the days upon return. Any help would be appreciated. thank...
Views: 1133   Replies: 8
Last Post: Oct 31, 2007 2:07pm
by Tree
l
Liz
Where is the FRUIT of these groups?
You will know them by their FRUIT. The TRUE FACT IS... they only TALK about these WILD THINGS... happening in this school. But NONE OF THEM... can PRODUCE the FRUIT of the Teachings ON COMMAND.. ON DEMAND... it is more whimiscal a big maybe or perhaps.. or co...
Views: 1138   Replies: 22
Last Post: Oct 31, 2007 5:43am
by Liz
Bill Cooper - Behold a Pale Horse
Bill Coopers information was circulating prolifically throughout the early years of RSE. Ramtha whilst not directly supporting it definitely alluded to it. He told people he would send them a "runner" from recollection it was to support all of the catatrophic pred...
Views: 1058   Replies: 5
Last Post: Oct 29, 2007 7:32pm
by joe sz
Life After Ramtha's School of Enlightenment meeting announcement.
L.A.R.S.E Life After Ramtha's School of Enlightenment is sponsoring a week-end of education and sharing. Organized by former "students" of RSE. Saturday, October 27, 2007 @ 7pm-10:30. Yelm Middle School, 404 Yelm Avenue West. This is an educational evening o...
Views: 3649   Replies: 12
Last Post: Oct 29, 2007 9:11am
by Tree
"Ramtha" copyrighted
"Ramtha" is a copyrighted being. . In effect J Z Knight has the sole proprietary rights to "Ramtha." The way I see it this would mean that in effect J.Z. Knight from a lawful standpoint could actually be held accountable for all the actions of "Ramtha" upon the a...
Views: 860   Replies: 4
Last Post: Oct 29, 2007 7:34am
by ex
Tonight @ Yelm Middle school
Tonight @ Yelm Middle school, David, Well done, I appreciate so much all you have done. please pass on my thanks and regards to Joe, Robert, Alexandra and guest speakers. for me, I see how much you have accomlished.......It has helped me so much since le...
Views: 847   Replies: 2
Last Post: Oct 29, 2007 7:15am
by ex
Abuse at RSE
may you please tell me briefly your experiences of being abused, or witnessing any kind of abuse when you were in RSE, if there was any? Thanks!
Views: 3664   Replies: 67
Last Post: Oct 29, 2007 6:00am
by DF
s
Steve
A new Christ??
I heard that RSE was a seven-year school that would produce a new Christ in the world. The magic number one. Anyone heard anything like it?
Views: 1078   Replies: 5
Last Post: Oct 28, 2007 10:52pm
by G2G
The Olympian
http://www.theolympian.com/101/story/104095.html
Views: 2223   Replies: 47
Last Post: Oct 28, 2007 5:46pm
by whatchamacallit
What I have gain uptil now from leaving RSE
Hi I wanted to post here just a thought. I think I mainly do it for myself as a kind of postview on the last months, but maybe it can help somebody. I have gained: more time for myself and my friends and family. I call them more, spend more time with them, I do...
Views: 905   Replies: 2
Last Post: Oct 28, 2007 11:29am
by Tree
JZ on Facebook
It would seem that JZ's megalomania never stops... Why not sign up on www.facebook.com and give her a poke or a zombie hug or you could just bluntly tell her what you really think of her
Views: 833   Replies: 4
Last Post: Oct 27, 2007 10:20pm
by whatchamacallit
A persistent rumor about JZ from the early days?
I remember hearing way after my involvement with Ramtha Dialogues that at some event or another in the early to mid 80's "Ramtha" told a group of people he was leaving JZ and not going to speak through her body any longer because her behavior was too incongrous with...
Views: 2148   Replies: 32
Last Post: Oct 27, 2007 8:43pm
by G2G
DO NOT READ THIS POST IF YOU BELIEVE IN RAMTHA OR DON'T WAN TO KNOW THE TRUTH: PLEASE I WILL NOT BE
The question arises, so what if the RSE is just another group promulgating a set of beliefs that fall outside the verifiable realm of science and repeatable results. The slippery truth is that even science exists on a continuum of belief to some degree. Quantum th...
Views: 932   Replies: 6
Last Post: Oct 27, 2007 3:13pm
by *denotesmeaning
t
Tree
EMFers on Dave Ross
http://www.kiro710.com/showdj.asp?DJID=31727 here was the schedule for today: October 26.. It was a great show, esp with Joe on. I don't think you can get today's program archive until tomorrow. littewiseone,journeythroughramthaland, and David.....very articula...
Views: 712   Replies: 4
Last Post: Oct 27, 2007 8:26am
by Pam
g
G2G
16 Pages of student's cash -
"Scalamandre's Luxurious Home Interiors" -October 2004, has a SIXTEEN page spread of the inside of JR's home. Looking at the photographs of JR's beloved English bulldog "Miss Took" on a very lavish chaise by the pool, and the opulent and what I feel is an overdone, s...
Views: 1219   Replies: 13
Last Post: Oct 26, 2007 10:42pm
by Christel
Does it really matter if JZ Knight is a fraud?
Throughout history, snake oil salesmen of whatever stripe, have soothed their tattered consciences with rationales like "what difference does it make if this is bullsh** or not, if it helps people that's what matters" Chances are, Ms. Knight employs in a similar...
Views: 2859   Replies: 32
Last Post: Oct 26, 2007 8:55pm
by ex
Cult Studies
Last night I spoke with my cousin,a PsyD at length about Ramtha and the cult phenomena in America. Even though I have a Masters in Psychology, I have not worked in the field since 1978 so I am really not up to speed. Her specialties are trauma and dissociative disord...
Views: 634   Replies: 0
Last Post: Oct 26, 2007 10:35am
by Neenderli
Awesome!
Hello! I am a newcomer to Yelm. I've only been here about 4 1/2 months now. I found out about JZ Knight and Ramtha when I was handing out gospel tracks inside of the JZ Rose store. Glory be to God that you all were able to get out of that occultic experience! I was...
Views: 1091   Replies: 14
Last Post: Oct 26, 2007 9:54am
by zyxwv
CoCo is CooCoo & a LIAR
I just took the time to read through the posts at the following website: http://www.mediumchannel.com/myblog/myblog/ramtha/jz-knight.html A poster, CoCo, has posted there, overtly and unanimously bashing EMF. Question: Why would CoCo bash a forum, as a bl...
Views: 679   Replies: 3
Last Post: Oct 25, 2007 11:44pm
by G2G
JZ and her "annointed teachers"
Take a look at the front page of the Ramtha website and you see an absurdly air brushed, electronically sculpted image of JZ Knight urging you in her best porn star gaze to "Become a Remarkable Life" Not only has she never looked like that and certainly in her vas...
Views: 1054   Replies: 16
Last Post: Oct 25, 2007 9:13pm
by whatchamacallit
War by Internet
I just posted a blog anout RSE on the following site. http://www.mediumchannel.com I included a link back to EMF.
Views: 1094   Replies: 16
Last Post: Oct 25, 2007 4:34pm
by G2G
g
G2G
60 Minutes
Contact information: ("news story" - it's important to be succinct since they don't have time to read very long mailings.) ADDRESS: 60 Minutes 524 West 57th St. New York, NY 10019 EMAIL: 60m@cbsnews.com PHONE: (212) 975-3247 Will post others...
Views: 712   Replies: 0
Last Post: Oct 24, 2007 2:44pm
by G2G
t
Tree
a political endorsement
what an agenda...to have a Ramster in the state senate!! (where is the barf icon?) Endorsement: I am honored to pass the following information received from JeanMarie Christenson. She is a Master student making a different in the political world. I remember t...
Views: 1522   Replies: 29
Last Post: Oct 23, 2007 9:55pm
by Tree
Rethinking the brochure for JZ's appearance in LA
The following is satire and should not be considered as an attempt to relay facts: "The ultimate mystery of one’s life is one’s own awareness and existence. The needfulness of Deity/God is in essence, the search for our Self and its purpose. The idea t...
Views: 967   Replies: 10
Last Post: Oct 23, 2007 8:47pm
by whatchamacallit
DRUG USE at the ranch
Hummingbird posted, "He was berated at the ranch by J/R at an event for being a perpetual stoner, which is why he did not return. I know this as a friend of mine was sitting next to him at the event that it happened. The stories that could be told about drug use at t...
Views: 1435   Replies: 34
Last Post: Oct 23, 2007 8:21pm
by whatchamacallit
Ramtha is a drug and JZ is just another pusher
Why is the "ramtha" experience so addictive? Some have suggested that JZ Knight's success is the result of some kind of exalted business acumen. I don't think so. I think "Ramtha" is just a drug and JZ is just another pusher. Some of this just comes down to ch...
Views: 1149   Replies: 6
Last Post: Oct 23, 2007 7:37pm
by G2G
The hook that gets you and the hook that keeps you in the RSE
Like all businesses [and by JZ Knight's own admission "this is a business"], the RSE has, as its number one agenda, the goal of creating the repeat customer. It's a very simple process but in terms of buyer psychology it can be a very sticky one to sort. Here i...
Views: 1147   Replies: 6
Last Post: Oct 22, 2007 10:31pm
by littlewiseone
Somebody named Greg Simmons demonstrating why he doesn't really believe "you create your own reality
He writes: "God is Decision" meaning the moment that we make a decision, that is irrevocable, it is law! " Great! Phew! WHAT A RELIEF! I was beginning to think the world is going to end as I know it and all the banks and stuff are going to fold and all the glob...
Views: 1446   Replies: 33
Last Post: Oct 22, 2007 12:21am
by journeythroughra...
Craigslist poster seeking info about RSE for documentary
Ramtha School of Enlightenment / Spiritual Sub-Culture Documentary -------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Reply to: job-452086452@craigslist.org Date: 2007-10-17, 4:45PM PDT We are producing a documentary about spirit...
Views: 668   Replies: 2
Last Post: Oct 20, 2007 9:08pm
by Tree
g
G2G
Greg's book
I bought a copy of Greg Simmon's book back then, "These things and Greater" (not sure if I got that right but not going to dig in the boxes). First, I didn't finish reading the book, because once I came to where the write appeared, imo, so arrogant, I no lon...
Views: 728   Replies: 2
Last Post: Oct 20, 2007 12:55pm
by G2G
g
G2G
"R" claims to be "Great Ram" of Hindis people - BUT -
I remember JZ as "Ramtha" stating, "I am the great Ram of the Hindis people." I was appalled by this, knowing the roots of the Ramayana, the idea that "Ram" was the incarnation of one of the Hindu trinity gods, "Vishnu" and this incarnation was explained to be...
Views: 698   Replies: 0
Last Post: Oct 20, 2007 12:41pm
by G2G
The School of Victimization: or how to hate yourself and make another very rich
As anyone who has had even a minor flirtation with the "Ramtha" teaching, knows that being a "victim" is pretty much the nadir of human existence within world view of the RSE student. Not only does being a victim reveal your unenlightened, low life status. It co...
Views: 1211   Replies: 12
Last Post: Oct 20, 2007 12:09pm
by EyesWideOpen
The Ramtha School of Hard Knocks: How to Build a Better Bully
What is actually taught at the Ramtha School of Enlightenment? How do you evaluate the teachings of a “school” from which you never matriculate? Is the RSE a kind of “roach motel” of metaphysical study? You know, you can “check in”...
Views: 1306   Replies: 7
Last Post: Oct 20, 2007 11:00am
by G2G
m
Marie
Psychic Ability = Enlightenment / Spirituality?
Ok -- I'm gonna go out on a limb here... From reading some of the other threads and posts and talking with my mother, I keep getting the impression that a major part of RSE, the discplines, etc., is to work on developing one's intuition or psychic ability and the rea...
Views: 995   Replies: 8
Last Post: Oct 19, 2007 1:27am
by littlewiseone
t
Tree
The White Book
I can only imagine this title was a spin off the Beatle's White album anyway, there are three versions. The original, the second, more expanded, and a third, including diagrams of beginner's events. All three versions are different. Upon asking why she...
Views: 795   Replies: 1
Last Post: Oct 18, 2007 8:42pm
by Marching on With...
t
Tashlo
I Love my Life
I only recently found out about this group and this website and decided to see for myself. I have been amazed by what I have read and only want to make a few comments. I can appreciate that the School did not work out for you all for whatever reasons and I know it is...
Views: 1075   Replies: 17
Last Post: Oct 18, 2007 7:56am
by Graced
i
IUB
Sex Abuse and Mind Control: Life in a Cult as a little child
This video is a show about the difficulty ex-members of 'The Family' are still trying to overcome. Their stories rings the same bells as some of the post I've read here, after leaving RSE. These are the adults who speak out about the sexual and mental and physical...
Views: 1093   Replies: 5
Last Post: Oct 18, 2007 5:00am
by Tree
it is SOOooo sad at the pond today..
In the space of deep compassion this day, I am at a loss to understand why SO MANY frogs in ramsterland left their ponds today, marching to the evil queen's Castle. Only to be pithed again, submerged in silage for several days, wallowing in concepts of her kingdom co...
Views: 754   Replies: 7
Last Post: Oct 18, 2007 4:09am
by Lost in Space
t
Tree
Malignant Narcissitic Personality Disorder
Narcissistic Personality Disorder From the DSM_IV 1. Has a grandiose sense of importance (exaggerates achievements and talents, expects to be recognized as a superior_ 2,Is preoccupied with fantasies of unlimited success, power, brilliance, beauty, or ideal love...
Views: 759   Replies: 0
Last Post: Oct 17, 2007 9:27pm
by Tree
Does JZ Knight see a doctor?
Does anyone know if JZ Knight is under any kind of doctors care? I mean a doctor apart from a cosmetic surgeon? I am getting the impression there is some "blue body" philosophy component to this hot mess of a teaching that encourages people to avoid seeking...
Views: 2653   Replies: 19
Last Post: Oct 17, 2007 6:40pm
by Tree
Why the disciplines don't deliver the promised results
My exposure to Ramtha ended in 1986/87 when I felt the teachings took a dark and contradictory turn from the earlier material. I have no experience with the RSE although my memory is clear that the early version of "Ramtha" was very much against dogma and schools...
Views: 988   Replies: 3
Last Post: Oct 17, 2007 1:37pm
by Tree
j
joe sz
"a course in miracles" paper
fyi: I rewrote and posted this old article I wrote in (1985, 1991) about "A Course in Miracles" after someone in Spain asked me for as copy of it. Some of you may have encountered the Course or are curious. http://home.dejazzd.com/jszimhart/ACIM.htm joe
Views: 703   Replies: 0
Last Post: Oct 17, 2007 1:58pm
by joe sz
t
Tree
flashback
HELP this is terrible... I played Karl Schaffner's music tonight.. and It brought me back to the ranch third eyes...and making the so diligently. and I went to "read" cards/aka henry sugar ack Kashmir: Journey to a Far Land
Views: 854   Replies: 2
Last Post: Oct 16, 2007 9:25pm
by G2G
t
Tree
ha! ha! ha! interview with Danielle G
http://www.mastersconnection.com/greatminds/DanielleGrahamInterview.htm INTERVIEW WITH DANIELLE GRAHAM Executive Director, NW Frontier Research Institute September 28, 2006 by Louise SaintOnge, MastersConnection, LLC Transcribed by Bertha Rainen MC: In les...
Views: 1109   Replies: 7
Last Post: Oct 16, 2007 6:33pm
by G2G
IMPORTANT follow up on looking for any information
Well, following up on my previous request, I am just working to give to my daughter alternatives to RSE: she is totally immersed in it because of her mum that goes and has being always going to every single event at RSE with her (except BC because children are not al...
Views: 923   Replies: 7
Last Post: Oct 16, 2007 2:06pm
by Tree
d
DF
IMPORTANT! looking for any information
about the real and potential dangers for my 4yo daughter who is forced into RSE and CSE by her mum any help is appreciated Thanks DF
Views: 1070   Replies: 7
Last Post: Oct 16, 2007 12:37pm
by Tree
Media et.al.
Are the people who run World Puja Network affiliated with RSE or just buddy buddy with JZ? Perhaps "new age" radio stations should be sent links to this site. What if no one will give her "air time". But, some may love the controversy....razor's edge...... Also...
Views: 688   Replies: 3
Last Post: Oct 16, 2007 8:03am
by Neenderli
Apocalypsis throughout history
Hello I have found all this predictions in internet. And there is great news: we have survived at least 60 ends of the world. And there are many more... Just for fun aprox. 33 AD: with the death of Christ the world was supposed to fall apart aprox 90...
Views: 1345   Replies: 15
Last Post: Oct 15, 2007 10:26pm
by G2G
t
Tree
More From out Soothsayer Greg
wait...does that denote, he outdoes JZR? FROM GREG SIMMONS: Profits are being driven by the single greatest economic sea change in human history: Three billion human beings — nearly half of the world’s entire population in Asia’s emergin...
Views: 847   Replies: 1
Last Post: Oct 15, 2007 9:46pm
by G2G
t
Tree
Views: 914   Replies: 0
Last Post: Oct 15, 2007 8:01pm
by Tree
Neal Donald Walsh - Conversatis With God... and Mafu Channeliong.
Neal Donald Walsh was DATING a Mastery Progam Follower of Mafu PRIOR to writing his books... They brok up he left... Of course he would NOT mention Mafu... BUT... if you were ever involved with Mafu.. you would know his books are based on those teachings Ye...
Views: 2015   Replies: 20
Last Post: Oct 15, 2007 7:54pm
by David McCarthy
Steven Hassan
Cult Expert Steven Hassan http://www.freedomofmind.com/ Book by Steve Hassan (rated #1 in cult reading) Combatting Cult Mind Control http://www.freedomofmind.com/resourcecenter/books/ccmc.htm Note: I just bought this book and just started reading it. IR...
Views: 874   Replies: 3
Last Post: Oct 15, 2007 2:26pm
by G2G
To All Prospective/Current Students of RSE; If you have doubts, please read these personal stories.
I would like to start a thread containing only personal experiences that point at the inconsistencies and evidence to support the theory of the possible fraud of JZ/R. This site is littered with first hand experiences and evidence to support this that if I, as a ques...
Views: 12197   Replies: 190
Last Post: Jun 2, 2007 4:04pm
by whatchamacallit
t
Tree
Dark KNIGHT of the soul
One of the major tenents of the teachings is something called: The Dark Night of the Soul it was stressing a point in one's development into enlightenment, that one would have these either short lived or long lived, periods of utter depression, confusion, chaos...
Views: 874   Replies: 3
Last Post: Oct 15, 2007 9:10am
by Tree
OT: Abraham/Hicks
Is this the Abraham that I have heard some ex-rse people have gravitated toward...? Does anyone know anything about 'Ask and it is given' written by Hicks? I have a friend who's family member is heavily into to this. Also brings up a somewhat philosophical questi...
Views: 1145   Replies: 30
Last Post: Oct 14, 2007 7:50pm
by Wolfman
magpi... my experience/rse
Posted on behalf of "magpi" David. ************************ I am an ex student. Been out 7 years. I have had a lot to think about.as have all of you and many others. Wondering what the "truth" is and what the bleep has gone on. Confused and angry and feeli...
Views: 1216   Replies: 4
Last Post: Oct 14, 2007 5:58pm
by Cowboy
Did the distinguished panel of 12 scholars give JZ a polygraph test?
JZ is very fond of bringing up that "scientific study" that used "all the latest instruments" that proclaimed her "not a fake"[sic] It appears they studied her physiological reactions while in a normal state and then in her trance state and concluded there were c...
Views: 2309   Replies: 9
Last Post: Oct 14, 2007 5:47pm
by G2G
Todays reason to stop giving JZ Knight your money
1. You will never get the product [enlightenment] you are paying for. Forgetting the mind numbing spin of the Ramtha org. that insists they promise "nothing" and they don't guarantee enlightenment. Forget that sophistic crap for just a moment. There is not...
Views: 838   Replies: 7
Last Post: Oct 14, 2007 3:31pm
by Marching on With...
Why should we believe you just because you don't have a body? [a new country/western hit]
Putting aside for a moment the rubics cube question of whether "Ramtha" exits or ever did exist, consider this: Why should anyone assume that because a guy is "dead" or lacking a torso for whatever reason that he is any smarter than us bodied people? Why shou...
Views: 662   Replies: 4
Last Post: Oct 14, 2007 2:00pm
by Marie
t
Tree
Q-Theory
the next "new" teachings at the Ranch?? Q-Theory The latest coinage of Link Starbureiy's string theory or M-Theory, where the letter 'Q' represents quantum. First string theory, then M-Theory, then on to F-Theory, and now Q-Theory. Wow, physics r...
Views: 661   Replies: 0
Last Post: Oct 14, 2007 1:36pm
by Tree
The power to bring someone down
Assuming "Ramtha" is the gold standard of "god-hood" and the students at the RSE are aspiring to that level of enlightenment, it might be useful to take a look at how the "top guy" views an enlightened god's power from his elevated position. From a 1992 court proc...
Views: 858   Replies: 13
Last Post: Oct 12, 2007 8:20pm
by Marie
"its a business"
Lest there be any doubt about the motivating, organizing principle behind JZK inc. witness the following quote: From the ABC story in the 80's “[Mrs. Knight] a c k n o w l e d g e d that she was taking in millions of dollars a year from the fees collec...
Views: 720   Replies: 9
Last Post: Oct 12, 2007 8:13pm
by whatchamacallit
g
G2G
Does the name Patrick Bellringer ring a bell?
Who is Patrick Bellringer and what is the Phoenix Journal (something of that nature)? I read something, oh please not another "channeled entity"--*cough* "Ramtha left in 1982" and was "admonished for using such a poor channel" Further "Ramtha" is now not permit...
Views: 950   Replies: 5
Last Post: Oct 12, 2007 6:09pm
by G2G
g
G2G
"Ramtha" at Jordan/Lebanon links-INFRINGING COPYRIGHT?
My, my. I'd read before "Ramtha" is a town near the Jordanian/Lebanon border, and having seen the Indian Epoch, "The Ramayana" repeatedly, and celebrating "Diwali" or "Deepawali" for 20+ years with family, and fully aware, "Ram-Ram" is often chanted just as Christ...
Views: 741   Replies: 2
Last Post: Oct 12, 2007 4:15pm
by Cowboy
RSE and EMF. The love for groups
It's interesting that my post about Datre/Ramtha was deleted here. What are you afraid of? Think about it, if you're not allowed to question neither EMF nor RSE, then what are these groups good for? Any of them? After Ramtha had laid siege to Onai, what did he...
Views: 1540   Replies: 26
Last Post: Oct 12, 2007 11:13am
by RUFUS
Call out to DM
*denotesmeaning...your posts are very thought provoking and speak volumes....I am so glad you started to add your voice to this site and the issues discussed here...it's greatly appreciated...you have been able to say, with such clarity, what others have been wanting...
Views: 694   Replies: 0
Last Post: Oct 12, 2007 8:24am
by LIVING FORCE
i
Ivan
Mike Wright, Greg Simmons, Steve Klein, JZ etc.
Mike Wright, Greg Simmons, Steve Klein, JZ etc. If you truly believe that "you create your own reality" then how come you have an "anti RSE movement" in your neighborhood??? Why did you create that? What do you want to learn? And an interesting question: How did yo...
Views: 1491   Replies: 7
Last Post: Oct 12, 2007 7:03am
by Tree
The lawful standpoint of what is offered at RSE is the REAL version.
Ever wondered why RSE never produces anything of long term, lasting value? When you cut through all of the illusions the answer is written down in black and white on the piece of paper I received from the lawyer of J.Z. Knight, via the Attorney General’s office...
Views: 843   Replies: 13
Last Post: Oct 11, 2007 8:05pm
by Christel
t
Tree
Dr. Olsson on the History Channel
Don't miss Dr. Olsson in the History Channels presentation of: Cults Dangerous Devotion Wednesday, October 10 11:00 AM Wednesday, October 10 05:00 PM
Views: 708   Replies: 6
Last Post: Oct 11, 2007 7:13pm
by virtual reality
JZ Knight doesn't own the concepts, you can develop them without her
Just wanted to point out with all my criticism of JZ Knight and her school of "enlightenment" that in no way am I slamming the ideas of metaphysics or quantum theory etc. Many of which I believe are valid and exciting to explore. My main objection to JZ?/Ramtha i...
Views: 741   Replies: 5
Last Post: Oct 11, 2007 7:11pm
by virtual reality
j
Johnny
The 48 Laws of Power
Hello everyone. I hope you're all well. While researching Robert T. Kiyosaki, I came across John T. Reed's analysis on the guy and an interesting letter sent in by one of his readers. Check it out because it's relevant to JZ Knight. “I'm glad I found your...
Views: 636   Replies: 1
Last Post: Oct 11, 2007 6:07pm
by Tree
JZ Knight's Christ complex
Anyone asking "who does JZ Knight think she is" should be prepared for some surprising answers. A self-declared "channel" JZ Knight makes the extraordinary claim of vacating her body for the express use of "Ramtha" the alleged 35,000 year old man from Atlantis a...
Views: 990   Replies: 24
Last Post: Oct 11, 2007 4:35pm
by David McCarthy
JZ's record on predictions?
One thing I can't seem to discern here is whether JZ ever addressed why all the dire things Ramtha predicted in 86 never came to pass. Does anyone know if she or any of her minions ever explained why she was just so very wrong or lying?
Views: 903   Replies: 12
Last Post: Oct 11, 2007 4:20pm
by Christel
Da Mischievous Jinn
http://www.thejinn.net/index.html The above link gets one acquainted with a very interesting concept known as the Jinn. Author John A Keel book, Our Haunted Planet, is also a good read regarding these "characters" who appear throughout history making startling...
Views: 715   Replies: 0
Last Post: Oct 11, 2007 12:12pm
by Da Wolfman
New ! Guest Speaker Article
EMF has its first "guest speaker" article posted now at http://www.enlightenmefree.com/speakers.html It's titled, The Role of Critical Thinking in Recovery for Ex-members of Destructive Groups If you read the article, and care to open a discussion about i...
Views: 1599   Replies: 15
Last Post: Oct 10, 2007 11:36pm
by Hal Mansfield
The Attraction of Ramtha
The core concepts forming the introductory level of the JZ/Ramtha teaching have been explored to some degree by every major civilization. Great and subtle minds have churned over these ideas for centuries. Ms. Knight’s mind, neither great nor subtle has,...
Views: 1054   Replies: 15
Last Post: Oct 10, 2007 6:12am
by whatchamacallit
t
Tree
Greg Simmons answers the DTC
and the physics of how to fly..... October 2007 http://www.physicsofchange.com/newsletter.html And for those who are posters who are concerned about your loved ones getting caught up in such an abyss, check this part of his answer to: will there be enough time...
Views: 871   Replies: 8
Last Post: Oct 10, 2007 12:24am
by littlewiseone
Observations about RSE
Hey, I wrote a post about my experiences with Ramtha/JZ in another thread. All of my experience predates any "school" or any thing with a groupcentric core. In fact from what I remember, this sort of thing was strongly discouraged by R in the earlier tapes. R...
Views: 815   Replies: 10
Last Post: Oct 9, 2007 11:49pm
by journeythroughra...
t
Tree
Miracles greater than these.....hmmmmm
This chick happens to go the the Ranch. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K0eTF_F_ZjY&mode=related&search=jesus%20christ%20misunderstood%20hamburger%20universe%20miceal%20ledwith
Views: 1283   Replies: 16
Last Post: Oct 9, 2007 11:27pm
by G2G
t
Tree
JZ interview on Dave Ross Sept 28
http://ramtha.tv/audio/DaveRossSept2007.asp but can "he" tell you what you ate for dinner last night? oh right, that is not an enlightened question.
Views: 1048   Replies: 13
Last Post: Oct 9, 2007 9:55pm
by joe sz
t
Tree
The Seth Material/interviews
i had never known any videos were made. Interesting. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3O7pvuUCawI
Views: 889   Replies: 6
Last Post: Oct 9, 2007 8:05pm
by EyesWideOpen
t
Terra
The effects on current students
Sure people lose their money and time not well spent by attending RSE. But I would like to hear from you former students about the loss of emotions namely compassion for others. The reason I ask is I still have a number of professional relationships with current st...
Views: 1052   Replies: 24
Last Post: Oct 9, 2007 8:00pm
by EyesWideOpen
1 2 3