Enlighten Me Free

Welcome.

Housekeeping: As is posted on the EMF Message Board page, this forum is for support, sharing opinions and experiences for those who have left RSE and have doubts and concerns about their tenure there. It is NOT a place for proselytizing for RSE, JZK Inc or Ramtha.  Play nicely or your post will be sent to cyberspace time-out for all eternity. The disclaimer for EMF is located on this page http://enlightenmefree.com/disclaimer.html and all posters agree to the terms of the disclaimer. Be sure you've read it before posting.

You may also want to visit a complementary forum at FACTNet http://www.factnet.org/discus/messages/3/779.html

If you wish to use a Spell Checker, you may wish to use this free one: http://www.jacuba.com/

Want to contact the EMF moderators? Email messageboard@enlightenmefree.com

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Why should we believe you just because you don't have a body? [a new country/western hit]

Putting aside for a moment the rubics cube question of whether "Ramtha" exits or ever did exist, consider this:

Why should anyone assume that because a guy is "dead" or lacking a torso for whatever reason that he is any smarter than us bodied people?

Why should we belive you just because you don't have a body?

I mean us humans experience a range of intelligence, from the not so bright to the very bright.

Why shouldn't we assume the "unbodied" experience a similar continuum?

I mean, if you don't know "what be a Safeway" and you don't know that we call dwellings "houses or homes" and not "hovels", why exactly should be assume you are plugged into the latest most updated source of information on other human concerns?

Further, just because you don't have a body doesn't mean you are who you say you are does it?

I mean, I get those emails all the time from the African diplomat who justs wants to deposit a billion dollars in my savings account, but I don't think its on the up and up, you know what I mean?

If you are good with accents and speak with an authentic sounding Russian accent in the United States, people will assume you are Russian.

They don't, for the most part, require you to SPEAK Russian to believe that you ARE Russian.

It's assumed that since you sound authentic, so you must be authentic.

But there is always the chance you will run across an American who speaks Russian or a visiting Russian national who attempts to converse with you in Russian, assuming [like everyone] you are who you say you are.

This is where it falls apart for Ramtha. JZ may have learned over the decades to "speak a little Russian to get by" but look a little closer and it falls apart.

There is an old saying "who you are is shouting so loud I can't hear what you are saying"

Ramtha uses the words "enlightenment" "love" "no judgment" etc. etc.

But who Ramtha is speaks louder than the words he uses

Even though the veneer tends to crack on a regular basis to make way for torrents of petulance and hard core negativity.

"I am a dark lord indeed" who according to his "channel" claims he can "bring someone down"

This is the essence of love and caring and lack of judgment?

For why would you even consider harming another person if you haven't first, judged them, dehumanized them and deemed them unworthy?

This is the core of it. An angry narcissistic episode.

Narcissists do nice things for other people to enhance their image of themselves as superior and "more than others" A non narcissist will do nice things for people out of empathy and caring.

Witness on the Ramtha website the paragraphs devoted to describing JZ's financial generosity.

Oil companies are very fond of giving money to environmental causes to confuse the public into believing they are helping preserve, not destroy the planet.

I regard JZ's grandiose press release trumpeting her generosity in the same light.

It would make sense that a business whose stated purpose is to teach enlightenment and actually teaches powerlessness and dependence would create a PR campaign to counter that perception.

I accept the reality of transcendent knowledge being received in non traditional ways like "channeling" but I further believe that rationality has its place in determining the quality of that consciousness and most importantly if it is what it says it is.

To conclude, I would just like to point out that shouldn't we at the VERY LEAST expect an ascended master to be AT LEAST as nice as an AVERAGE human being.

Ramsters will assert the "he is being cruel to be kind" level of argument but lets employ a little rationality and apply some of the same standards of conduct we expect from our fellow man to "Ramtha"

How does he stack up then? And pain is pan. If you are inflicting pain, you are not teaching love.

Re: Why should we believe you just because you don't have a body? [a new country/western hit]

Well, coming from a different background, perspective and belief system..yes, there are disembodied entities floating around, there are many of them...and, having once been human, surely they would have a better understanding of what being human is like...and there is enough pain in the average human life, for us not to need any more to learn a lesson.
And what makes Ramtha superior to other disembodied enties? Can't I "chose my poison", and listen to or commune with, say, Socrates, or Buddha, or Christ, or St. Germain, other members of the White Brotherhood,or my own ancestors (my preference) at least as much as I listen to or communicate with Ramtha, without being spat on, being called names, exposing myself to ridicule, or risking "excommunication"?
On the other hand, and IMO there is one, can I learn anything at all of value from subjecting myself to the teachings of Ramtha, along with all of the others? Perhaps. So long as I don't buy in (I say that advisedly) part and parcel to every single utterance, edict, excercise or discipline, and I remain open to the other, possibly differing, disembodied entities, I can still make up my own mind and exercise critical thinking faculties.

Re: Why should we believe you just because you don't have a body? [a new country/western hit]

BTW, Denotes, I love that title..WHy should we believe you just because you don't have a body?

>>I mean, I get those emails all the time from the African diplomat who justs wants to deposit a billion dollars in my savings account, but I don't think its on the up and up, you know what I mean?<<

Lordy, I never thought of that!!... Ramtha is the spiritual equivalent of spam!... As momma used to say, "You never know what evil spirit you'll end up with".......

>>"what be a Safeway" <<

And frankly, sounds a little ghetto to me!