Enlighten Me Free

Welcome.

Housekeeping: As is posted on the EMF Message Board page, this forum is for support, sharing opinions and experiences for those who have left RSE and have doubts and concerns about their tenure there. It is NOT a place for proselytizing for RSE, JZK Inc or Ramtha.  Play nicely or your post will be sent to cyberspace time-out for all eternity. The disclaimer for EMF is located on this page http://enlightenmefree.com/disclaimer.html and all posters agree to the terms of the disclaimer. Be sure you've read it before posting.

You may also want to visit a complementary forum at FACTNet http://www.factnet.org/discus/messages/3/779.html

If you wish to use a Spell Checker, you may wish to use this free one: http://www.jacuba.com/

Want to contact the EMF moderators? Email messageboard@enlightenmefree.com

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Is JZ/R shopping with your VISA too???

HE-SHE/SHE-HE had a good unauthorized time on mine last month. Occupied with my daughter's wedding prep, didn't open statement till online pmt. due date and there it was--- July 12 RSE $386.93---WHAT! Call to VISA " oh they credited your account Aug. 12"--- WHAT's going on here??? Anyone else experience this? How can they? Precautions needed? Besides sending a copy of "He's (I'm) just not that into you" how do I get rid of this group? No contact at all since last year, then in May this deluge of emails begins with no end in sight, so much wasted time to delete delete delete. But shopping with my credit card is over the line. Comments please.

Re: Is JZ/R shopping with your VISA too???

WHAT?!? Shopping with a credit card that is not yours/your spouses, is ILLEGAL.

File a complaint against them. Judaphradite ought be able to 'manifest' her own without stealing from another.

ABSOLUTELY ALARMING.

Hi Kathleen,
Could I trouble you to clarify this incident, please? On July 12, 2007 RSE charged your Visa card without your knowledge or permission and sometime after August 12, 2007 you called Visa who told you a credit had been issued on Aug 12? And RSE never contacted you to apologize or explain anything?

it is such an odd amount, I would tend to think someone in mail order (rather than registration..which are usually even cents amounts) made a mistake. But a month later? Weird. Call Mike Wright since he is in charge of products and services.

EWO-Yes,you have stated exactly what happened. I have not heard a word of expanation from RSE. Nor have I communicated with RSE since I attended a Beginner's Dec. 06. It was shocking to see their entry on my statement, as well as the credit one month later. I need advice on why and the course of action to prevent future violations. It feels really creepy. They'll never get another dime from me, but I would like to return those toxic CD's and DVD's for credit, but that involves dreaded communication. Thanks for your interest.

Kathleen-
360-458-5201 ext 30
for Mike.
He is in charge of that "division".
I would ask for a return as well, as long
as you have to actually communicate with
them.

Depending on how much time you want to spend you can file a complaint with the State Attorney General and/or the credit card company. The credit card company could perhaps put a block on your account for charges from JZK,Inc and they might put JZK,Inc. on their vendors watch list.

as for the e-mails, at the bottom, you can hit "unsubscribe."
Good idea EWO.

hi kathleen - yes, i too had an amount on my credit card and then saw a refund - thank goodness i always read all the transaction on my account - i was very surprised as i too have not had anything to do with rse since my beginner's retreat at the end of last year - we were both at the same retreat - i wonder how many others that we at that retreat had that happen to them - it is very creepy - mine was charged also on July 12th and a refund given on August 13th - are they using our money for a month and then giving it back to us -

I am going to call my credit card company tomorrow to complain about this and to call me if this every happens again - is there anything else I can do????

ughhhhhhhhhhhhh! is there any way that i can have my information erased from rse????? anyone know??

that's too weird-
both of you at the same event
and both charged an amount on the same
day and both refunded on the same day.
Did you ever find out what happened
Kathleen?
Marching, call Mike, see what he has to
say about that.

Sure, MOW, there is a lot you can do with only a little effort. Write to JZK,Inc siting the incident and requesting that all of your information be removed from their databases. Send a copy of your letter to the Washington State Attorney General stating that you wish to file a complaint.

Unauthorized use of a credit card is against the law.