Enlighten Me Free

Welcome.

Housekeeping: As is posted on the EMF Message Board page, this forum is for support, sharing opinions and experiences for those who have left RSE and have doubts and concerns about their tenure there. It is NOT a place for proselytizing for RSE, JZK Inc or Ramtha.  Play nicely or your post will be sent to cyberspace time-out for all eternity. The disclaimer for EMF is located on this page http://enlightenmefree.com/disclaimer.html and all posters agree to the terms of the disclaimer. Be sure you've read it before posting.

You may also want to visit a complementary forum at FACTNet http://www.factnet.org/discus/messages/3/779.html

If you wish to use a Spell Checker, you may wish to use this free one: http://www.jacuba.com/

Want to contact the EMF moderators? Email messageboard@enlightenmefree.com

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
JZ interview on Dave Ross Sept 28

http://ramtha.tv/audio/DaveRossSept2007.asp

but can "he" tell you what you ate for dinner last night?
oh right, that is not an enlightened question.

Re: JZ interview on Dave Ross Sept 28

nice dodging of the future predictions...

What a silly interview. Dave Ross should have asked to speak to Ramtha; ask Ramtha where he could find an artifact, who the next president will be.
The queen of excuses.

It wasn't even "nice dodging!"... It was pretty much flat out "uh, I won't answer that!".....

I think Dave Ross definitely walked the ambiguous road on this one. I don't know if any of you heard the segment that followed his interview with JZ. He was going back and forth with another person or guest (maybe another radio person...?) about JZ's prediction and the other guy was giving Dave a little bit of a hard time for even entertaining JZ's garbage (my paraphrase). Dave defended himself by saying that he has to 'play nice' and keep an open mind with these things otherwise people like JZ won't want to be interviewed on his program (my paraphrase again).

It is my opinion that he most likely doesn't buy into JZ's game but also doesn't want to alienate her by showing a bias. At least this way he gets the interview along with the opportunity to bring some of JZ's ideas to light and hopefully the absurdity speaks for itself.

Does she sound as if she is flirting with him? Too funny if she is

She certainly sounds like she's patronizing him...

I can understand why one might think it's flirting. But, I think it's her manner...have heard it before...where she's putting him in his place because she's the know it all...it's more of a patronizing, if not condescending tone, I'd say.
???

i hope you all watched enough deren brown to anlyse her and see how she gets her hypnotic message over:you are all nyncumpoops and have all reason to go to the ranch to find answers to the questions i put in your mind.the information she realy gives is near 0.she repeats sentences all the time.she guids you in a big circel with her speach leading to nowere.just like ramtha structures his presentations. proof enough that r and jz truly r jzr and the hole channeling buisness is just a shiziophrenic show.

I agree ex.
I found NO straight answers except for when Dave asked her for a specific "who is going to win the election?" and "is that Ramtha's prediction, or yours?" before she hems and haws and finally sais,
"It is mine." Then backs it up with, " I have been wrong before."
Like, DUH!
so, if it isn't x, then it might be y, but I might be wrong,
but come to my school so I can teach you
to think like this.
I wonder if Ramster's thought this interview was just the cat's meow.
And littlewiseone, I agree.
Dave has to "be open minded" and not laugh at her,
other wise, she won't come on.
oh...and I liked the part where she sais,"Oh, you have such a cute smile" little girl chuckle, to which
Dave replies: flattery will get you no where

I can understand why one might think it's flirting. But, I think it's her manner...have heard it before.

All of you know her better than me, and what you say makes sense.

That's right, Tree! I forgot Dave said that, at least we know he sees through her and at least that time he called her on it.

Oh my. I would venture a guess she was spitting bullets after that! She depends upon her physical appearance very much, using it to help her manipulations, and all that jazz, without realizing, yet-true beauty and truth have nothing to do with the 'outside.' Yep, "Judy in Disquise-with glasses!" Probably is frazzled she didn't dazzle.

It happens, Jude.

...over the decades I've been frustrated with most interviewers of religious cult personalities. Either they get overbearing [like Geraldo] or toss puff-ball criticisms [like Larry King]. I think Larry King has been the master interviewer of wierd people, psychics and cult leaders who always felt/feel comfortable appearing on his show.

LK had JZ on several times, I think--I recall around 1987 she promoted her autobio A State of Mind: My Story on his show. Dave R appears to take the LK route---good for ratings to get a weird psychic or nutcase author on now and then. I liken it to carnival side shows---it adds some spice to the main circus and amusement park. Get them on, fake being nice to them, and let the audience make up their minds if indeed this is truly an alligator woman or two headed snake.
Joe