Enlighten Me Free

Welcome.

Housekeeping: As is posted on the EMF Message Board page, this forum is for support, sharing opinions and experiences for those who have left RSE and have doubts and concerns about their tenure there. It is NOT a place for proselytizing for RSE, JZK Inc or Ramtha.  Play nicely or your post will be sent to cyberspace time-out for all eternity. The disclaimer for EMF is located on this page http://enlightenmefree.com/disclaimer.html and all posters agree to the terms of the disclaimer. Be sure you've read it before posting.

You may also want to visit a complementary forum at FACTNet http://www.factnet.org/discus/messages/3/779.html

If you wish to use a Spell Checker, you may wish to use this free one: http://www.jacuba.com/

Want to contact the EMF moderators? Email messageboard@enlightenmefree.com

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
High Wind Warnings...

FYI - Western Washington is being hit by 50-60 mph gusts this afternoon, maybe tomorrow too. With rain, 'course. They are saying it may not be as bad as last Dec's 4+ day power outage, the sustained winds are 20-30 mph. So, fill those water jugs and find the old fashioned phone... here we go again... they are warning that the power could go out for a couple days.

Marie: If your mom has a cell, leave her a message with your # on it. urf not, call RSE & leave a message for her - they will give it to her. Let your Heart connection w/her be open. Send her Love as well as Critical Thinking. I don't think many BCers will be sleeping much tonight -in a tent during 20-30 mph wind & rain????

I'm sure it will be interpreted as 'a needed' test' for BC people... they just aren't DOING the WORK!!! Maybe the need for hip boots for the bull**** will be just TOO much,and she will want to leave early. (HOld that THOUGHT!!)

Fastest way out: take a cab to the Yelm Praire Hotel just 5 minutes away. This weather here requires attention from even those in their homes, NOW...

Re: High Wind Warnings...

Won't RSE say that it's the great R out there churning up the winds.....

On that topic...we have a little joke in our family...Its my hubby that controls the wind...We have been saying this for years...and I didn't know about how Ramsters feel the wind is the great all powerful RZ.!!...but I get a real chuckle out of that now...I am sure the family members that go to RSE will look at me and think that I really shouldn't mock the R as I do...(They don't know that I know)...it is gonna be real interesting come the next family gathering...

Thanks for the update and your kind thoughts and feelings, AGAPE... I did call her and left a message.. She has her phone turned off... But at least it's there and she'll get it when it comes back on!... I appreciate all the "voices" encouraging me to keep that "love connection" open...It is my tendancy to diminish that connection right now because then I'd have to overcome my feelings of hurt and anger and concern for her and that would be work!!... So I need the prodding.... Thanks.

until two months ago, as all g ramsters, I thought "R" was the wind.
It has died down
poer outages all over, but in Yelm now, all is good and calm

"""I'm sure it will be interpreted as 'a needed' test' for BC people... they just aren't DOING the WORK!!! ''''

In the meantime, primary is told how wonderful BC students are, how they all come together as "one mind" and come leaping and running to the field when JR calls.

Same old?

oh yeah....
The Ramsters would all say "he" is here
and also bringing rain for the gardens.
Marie, I am sure your mom has all the gear.
if you feel you need to get a message to her other than her cell phone (but this would annoy her) call 360-458-5201 ext 14 is security (the real ones, not what I call "mall" security -the red guards) or extension 32 (maintenance).
They will relay the message to the "green lead" (person in charge for the day).
I hope she "creates her day" in her tent today. It is pretty wet out there.

Now, who is afraid of a little wind and rain. Please, that is nothing to stay in a tent at the ranch. Rather it is Ramtha as Lord as the Wind, who cares? The weather is the weather. Have you ever been to the top of Mount Hood in a tent? Have you been on Mount Ranier in a tent? The ranch experience is easy, if you are prepared. Perhaps you didn't do all your disciplines, so what. The wind and rain is not going to scoop you away. If you are not dressed for the weather, then how bright of you. At BC, many times I see people who just joined BC not prepared because of their blinding faith of belief and not KNOWING. As wel as people who should have been prepared but for their disorganization and lack of planning for all kinds of weather. Oh well, you reap what you sow. If you are not prepared, then reap your harvest.

Saxim u seem to miss the point...it does not reassure a daughter worried about her elderly mom to hear that if her mom suffers from the experience, well, she deserved it cause she wasn't prepared. YEESH

hey.....why prepare?..aren't the discomforts brought on by the elements a human experience...and by being a "God" you should be fine...and not feel the rain/wind/cold? Heck...you should be able to go naked and still not get a cold/fever in negative weather...that is if you are using your blue body...(yeah blue body - skin turns blue when you get frost bite, doesn't it?)...

This is so ridiculous...4 days to remote view...4 days to be able to read someones mind...4 days to have a remarable life.....Heck ...in 4 days..your are shown how one can remove your money outta your pocket and into theirs..now that is some manifesting..way to go JZ...

There should be no need to prepare..as so the teachings go, right? Within 4 days you should be able to manifest your warmth/food/litter box/and also have the tools to keep yourself here after the "Days to Come" are here . and as others have stated...if we create our reality...why create a reality that is full of fear and hate of others that don't think like you...and of a world that is going to collapse...Gosh Ramthers...you need to focus more I think...

I guess the real world is too much for some to deal with....

more spin comes outta that school than the top I used to play with as a small child.

living force - the body turns blu upon death also..

maybe saxim's moniker is really sadism, he just misspelled it. some people like to challenge the elements, climb mountains, sky dive, so as to get their rocks off or proof they are 'manly'... whatever.
Point being - these are not done seeking 'enlightenment' they are done for the pleasure (or EGO) of that activity being done.

Sitting in a tent in high wind and rain waiting for enlightment to arrive, flapping at your door. No need to sleep in deep water, get pnuemonia (old person's friend, when the time is right..) when all you really came for is inner bliss, fulfilment.

Frog...that is so true isn't it...

Blue Body - Death of the true spirit.

"Saxim u seem to miss the point...it does not reassure a daughter worried about her elderly mom to hear that if her mom suffers from the experience, well, she deserved it cause she wasn't prepared. YEESH"

Age is just a state of mind and human biological number. Who worried about the mother when the daughter was yet to be born? Not the daughter then. The mother made it this far in her life, so why not through a little wind and rain? I bet she survived it all. Whenever she is ready to quit, she can, no one will stop her. Her daughter should get a hobby of not worrying, it makes you age quickly. Her mother will start to look younger than her daughter, then what?

Saxim - you sound like a parrot. If I didn't know better I would swear you are my heavily entrenched RSE partner. It's sad that you all seem to lose your inability to be individuals and just talk like a pack. Its one of the reasons I can't discuss RSE with my partner, instead of critical thinking and objective thought, I just get these Ramtha speak replies, exactly as you have posted on this forum.

It's so interesting to me that people want to lose their individuality, don't you want to have your own voice anymore?

Re: Re: High Wind Warnings...

Aussiegirl, I remember just a few weeks ago, how you were so criticized by the board for your opinion and now you are trying to do it to me. Won't work. Doesn't matter to me. I ahve always been an individual. I speak truth and if you have heard it before, then so be it. I don't mind criticism, always have had it all my life. It has made me stronger, which I appreciate. Why don't you do as the board suggested and put your money where your mouth is and make a documentary of their whining, Ms. TV producer. Let's see if it gets produce.

Saxim…

you state that…
“Age is just a state of mind and human biological number.”

One just has to look at the photos taken over the years of JZR to see that she and her Ramtha mask is growing old, despite photoshop and cosmetic surgery.

You say that..
“The mother made it this far in her life”,

What of the RSE mother’s that did not “make it”?
I remember Valerie, she was a sweet and caring human being,
but in a moment of deep despair she took her own life.
She left two children behind in a cabin in the Bald Hills…
Perhaps.. if someone had taken her hand and “worried”
even just for a moment.. She would still be alive today.

I recommend you practice a whole lot more C&E… Compassion and Empathy.

Your words leave me cold.

David.

Saxim...well, age is a state of mind...so is disease, like, say, altzheimers...and, if you catch pneumonia,I am sure you would heal yourself handily...but you sound like you think that just because you are remarkably strong, individualistic,and okay, that there is no such thing as a vulnerable person, who isn't strong, can't think for themselves, and is not okay, in their mind and body. That being the case, even if you yourself are thriving during exercises at the ranch, have you not noticed that OTHER PEOPLE ARE SUFFERING!!!!!!! I am certain that you have reconciled that all in your mind. Some of us haven't. I don't like the thought of an old lady sleeping in the mud. That's my problem, I know,,,I should just get over it and stop caring about others, focus on myself, my own gloriousness, my own eternal life...But, you and I are not the same kind of God, obviously.

aussie girl-
nice to see your post.Nice note about Saxim sounding like your partner.
True rhetoric. They all have canned
"Individual" answers (they all respond
the same).

Saxim-
a documentary is forthcoming.

"I don't like the thought of an old lady sleeping in the mud. That's my problem"-

EXACTLY!! I want to bring her a down blanket, some hot tea, and sit and chat or read with her.

Saxim, why do advanced RSE students need to make the same preparations for the cold, wind, and rain that any other person would need to do? If an advanced student can supposedly sit in the snow and melt it around them, why would he or she need all the outerwear, all the gear? When Ramtha sat on that rock for 7 years, was he wearing Goretex?

LOL, OHE,

"When Ramtha sat on that rock for 7 years, was he wearing Goretex?"

No, but perhaps he created in his reality Preperation -H (tm)!

" but perhaps he created in his reality Preperation -H (tm)! "

LOL
no! that was vulture grease...and that WAS trademarked!

"What of the RSE mother’s that did not “make it”?
I remember Valerie, she was a sweet and caring human being, but in a moment of deep despair she took her own life.
She left two children behind in a cabin in the Bald Hills…
Perhaps.. if someone had taken her hand and “worried”
even just for a moment.. She would still be alive today.

I recommend you practice a whole lot more C&E… Compassion and Empathy.

Your words leave me cold."

Compassion is a deeper understanding that things happen for a reason, that I do have and I do already practice to have more of that deeper understanding, than the human mind of survival understanding.

Besides, some students go through the dark night of the soul. Some make the transformation and others do not. That is their personal test for whatever reason. There are many resources out there to avail oneself of. It is their choice. How do we know that these people do not have a troubled past prior to their attendance at the school? There is no difference statistically in our society of suicide than the school. Why not reach out to all the suicidal people in our society? Join a suicide help line. People have their own demons in their head. Some try to rid themselves of it through whatever means they think is the easiest. When their assumptions, no matter how right or wrong they may seem to be to them fails them; as most assumptions do, then the easiest road to them is suicide. For those of us that have good mental health, we may reach out for help, or seek support, but some people do not want other people's help. But to blame it on RSE, is a boat load of crap. It is just another easy adventure to place the blame on others than oneself.

I personally think she and others that do this, could not be alive today, because she had already committed suicide in her mental reality and only had to actually physically complete what she had already created. When people actually commit suicide, they have practiced it over and over in their head. They think of all the depressing things that support their feelings. The cycle of depression gets deeper, because of this. How do you know she did not have intervention prior? Once someone makes up their mind, it is hard to change it. That she did not "make it," is of her own choosing. Not everyone is mentally ready to attend the school. I find people THINK a lot of their desires, and how something sounds like it would fill the void in their life, but they need a little preparation such as house cleaning of the own personal demons before they attend a school like RSE. You bring your demons with you to the school then you will suffer along with those demons still attached.

Vulnerable people and undisciplined people have no business being in the school, unless they are sincerely going to do the work and not think it is an easy adventure. Some people look for easy ways out and RSE is not that. When all you think is, I think I can do this, instead of knowing you can and just do it, then you are setting yourself up for big time failure in anything that you do. You put pressure on yourself, that no one can remove. People are consumers of whatever they desire, no matter what it is. It does not matter rather they need it or not. They just want to have or belong. This is human nature and so is suicide in our society.

That is the problem with people today, they THINK instead of KNOW, what they are capable of doing and achieving. For example, a great athlete KNOWS when he/she is in the zone, not THINK he/she is there. It takes dedication and practice, practice and more practice. This is shy some students are successful, and not in despair. Some people cannot take failure in their lives due to the prior environment they subscribed their lives to. Due to their personality, their prior environment and thought patterns, they are already setting themselves up for failure. Another example, you can't walk over red hot coals and embers, because you think you can for you definitely will get burned, but you must know you can and you will not get burned.

Perhaps if some of you would do a little bit more soul searching to a higher awareness, then you would understand from where I speak. It is harder to understand someone that has a higher level of understanding, when you stay on the lower rungs of the ladder. Contemplation is something that is good for the soul, because a deeper understanding arises with contemplation, than with human survival thinking and the dualistic societal thinking of what is good and bad. Suicide is inevitable in our society, that is why people have been doing it since the beginning of time.

Besides David, if I were you, I would put on a coat. RSE has lots of coats in the lost and found area, if you can't afford one.

"...but you sound like you think that just because you are remarkably strong, individualistic,and okay, that there is no such thing as a vulnerable person, who isn't strong, can't think for themselves, and is not okay, in their mind and body. That being the case, even if you yourself are thriving during exercises at the ranch, have you not noticed that OTHER PEOPLE ARE SUFFERING!!!!!!!"

That people may suffer at the school, is their own choosing. NO ONE STOPS them from ending their suffering and leaving out the front gate. That they choose to stay and suffer, it is their choice. I am not going to interfere in that choice. I censure no one. That I may notice people suffering, I have not. But if I did, I would think they were stupid for staying.

"I don't like the thought of an old lady sleeping in the mud. That's my problem"-

EXACTLY!! I want to bring her a down blanket, some hot tea, and sit and chat or read with her."

You would not be there through all her decisions in life (past, present and future) that she makes, that you think you would have to interfere with. To me if she slept in the mud and not leave, then perhaps she wanted to???? If she did not like it, then she could have packed up her stuff and left and never return.

"Saxim, why do advanced RSE students need to make the same preparations for the cold, wind, and rain that any other person would need to do? If an advanced student can supposedly sit in the snow and melt it around them, why would he or she need all the outerwear, all the gear? When Ramtha sat on that rock for 7 years, was he wearing Goretex? "

It is important to note, that Jesus wore clothes doing all kinds of weather in his days, even though he did not have to. He did many things he did not have to do. That some advanced RSE students make the preparations, rather or not they NEED to or WANT to, is their choice. No one has to be on display with all of their abilities at all times. Even Jesus did not do that, even when the Romans taunted him. Besides, how do we know what goes on in anyone's tent when they are in private mode?

Saxim,

You are what Christel would describe as an infiltrator.

You say..
“No one has to be on display with all of their abilities at all times.”
How about a wee demonstration of the remarkable powers RSE claims are taught and accomplished by RSE students? Just 1 minute will do,
After all.. This the "plane of demonstration" according to "Ramtha" ?
Or was that an old timeline?
I have a DV camera and will sincerely record anything you feel is of merit
to RSE.
The thing is this Saxim..
Until anybody at RSE can walk there so called Christ Walk….
And that will take a little more that walking back and forth on Smith Prairie Rd
“Ramspeak”“ does not cook the rice..
In fact..it poisons the rice.

Are you that “Magical # one?

Here is your opportunity..
Walk you talk, or find a new neighborhood.

Email me at LARSE@fairpont.net

David.

Well for starters, there is Kenny and Debbie you could start taping. Oh yeah, I forgot, they already have tapes of that. Then when you are through with that, how about Jesus, if you can find him. How about asking him, if you can tape him too. It would be interesting to find out what he would indeed say.

Sounds like you are the Roman Inquisitor on the Grand Inquisition. Remember, the famous inquisition of Galileo Galilei in 1633? Are you proud of that?

David I will send you a runner and it may just come from the Immigration department. This will be your new neighborhood, if they take you back.

Of course you do not notice people suffering, that is not in your nature.
So, people who are unhappy there, and yet don't leave, are crazy? Maybe they are intimidated.
The school is not for everyone. Who is it for? People who take to shutting of their emotions swimmingly? People who's self-esteem creates such a large ego aura around them that they are impervious, and can melt snow? People incapable or regret, remorse? People without a scrap of compassion? People who are trying to stop being people?
From what I can gather, the human part of such a person has already died, good thing that was the goal.

Saxim
In the runner that you are going to send to David,Are you going to include all of the ilegal current RSE member That live around Yelm,I am sure that what Jesus would do also.

Can I say to everyone there is really no point in responding to Saxim, it is so clear from his postings how deeply brain washed he is. Like I have said before his answers lack any real thought, it's just Ramthaspeak, the same words I get from my partner when I say something logical he can't answer.

I feel so sorry for Saxim and all members of the school that they can never reach their full potential while they are trapped in that mind numbing cult. How sad they they believe they have the answers, why dont they start asking the right questions?

Saxim,

Your posting on EMF is no longer welcome,
enough is enough..
But..
For my time left in Yelm,
I welcome you to visit my home and family,
or perhaps a meeting at Mr Doug's?

I promise not to bring my DV camera..

chuckle.

Either way... .
May your "runners"... reveal your souls desire.

David.

David wrote, "I promise not to bring my DV camera."

ROFLMAO !!!!!!!!

So NOT be it!

Wow, after reading this and Saxism' stuff I've come to realise that the people involved at RSE are clones! They all talk that way. My ex partner spoke just like that. This is unbelievable. What a relevation for me. Here I was thinking that ten years ago my marriage failed because my partner was a horrible ogre, when it was the school that made him that way. Well he was already primed for it before he joined the school, open minded, soul seaching, and egotistical -the perfect RSE candidate, ready for mind shaping conformity. I thought he was uniquely arrogant, but now I see the same product come out of RSE again and again, I am doubting that it was just him and had a whole lot more to do with the school than I realised at the time. I didn't know just how much RSE had transformed my partner's personality into the enraged, compassion-less, emotional tornado that he became.

He was impossible. I couldn't get thru to him. Everything was Ramtha. Everything R said was true. Anything I said was irrelevant as well as any other books I read. Even my friends became irrelevent and more mocking fodder for him.

Gosh, this is very interesting. What a relevation for me. I didn't realise how much Ramtha had affected my life all those years ago, second hand thru my partner who willingly gave up his mind, believing it to be all-powerful. So NOT be it!

Vegan Pride

you know Vegan, I can say the same thing for myself, for all those people who are STILL in RSE approaching me from this angle.
It is absolutely crazy making to think one can actually hold a conversation with people who are brain washed and don't know it.
They LOOK like they go into Safeway buying fruit, etc
but you have no clue as to what is actually going on in their brain.
Far different than the rest of us-and they are PROUD of that fact.
wow. just wow.

I just wonder....
they segregate people who are "social conscious" ( meaning less than who have not heard the teachings and received 'special knowledge').
So, what would I be classified as?
I have had all the last 19 years of teachings. What does this make me?
(That was rhetorical. no replies from Ramsters necessary or even invited.)

Vegan, yes my partner (who is a 20 year follower of Ramtha) speaks exactly like this as well. Although I do have to say that whilst he follows the teachings he is open to other information.

However if I question the teachings or the teacher I just get Ramtha speak replies, so I have learned (thanks to a lot of advice on this forum) to approach things in a different way.

We have also discussed compassion a lot recently, I am very concerned that the school doesn't encourage compassion but it's something my partner feels is very important to him. He still has a lot of those Ramtha views that people have created their own situation but he is commpassionate, more so than I am most of the time. Having said that, he does sound like your ex in a lot of ways, its the cult cloning thing but its the parts of him that aren't Ramthaesque that make him a great loving person.