Enlighten Me Free

Welcome.

Housekeeping: As is posted on the EMF Message Board page, this forum is for support, sharing opinions and experiences for those who have left RSE and have doubts and concerns about their tenure there. It is NOT a place for proselytizing for RSE, JZK Inc or Ramtha.  Play nicely or your post will be sent to cyberspace time-out for all eternity. The disclaimer for EMF is located on this page http://enlightenmefree.com/disclaimer.html and all posters agree to the terms of the disclaimer. Be sure you've read it before posting.

You may also want to visit a complementary forum at FACTNet http://www.factnet.org/discus/messages/3/779.html

If you wish to use a Spell Checker, you may wish to use this free one: http://www.jacuba.com/

Want to contact the EMF moderators? Email messageboard@enlightenmefree.com

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Dark KNIGHT of the soul

One of the major tenents of the teachings is something called:
The Dark Night of the Soul

it was stressing a point in one's development into enlightenment, that one
would have these either short lived
or long lived, periods of utter depression, confusion, chaos , in one's mind and reality.

So I ran across this article about Mother Teresa.
apparently...in her last 50 years she felt lost, knew of no God, much less Christ, (Her personal letters are forthcoming in a book)
There, in the article, it stated that
St John of the Cross, in the 16c, mentioned
a "dark night".
And for most hermetics, or those striving for enlightenment, it lasted years...not just days.
This, was an epiphany for me.

It did not come from "Ramtha"
( you ^&&^%^&$)

Re: Dark KNIGHT of the soul

Aw, c'mon Tree, we all know by now that nothing original comes from "Ramtha." She says it herself all of the time, "There's nothig new under the sun, Horatio." (A Ramthism I heard many times.)

Also, the dark knight of the soul "teaching" (haha) is a justification for "suffering," just another RSE hook. How much suffering did we do when we didn't find our cards and manifest our dreams? It was always "our fault." And the teaching of the dark night of the soul made it all ok.

"the dark knight of the soul "teaching" (haha) is a justification for "suffering," ...quote by Cowboy.

Yes, that is what Ramtha would tell the students, who would dutifully buy into that belief. I felt at times that when students would say they were in the dark night of the soul, it was perhaps an arrogant announcement of their spiritual progress. Too bad for them.

Who says that we have to taste dill pickles to know that ice cream is sweet ? Ramtha ? Good - let him eat the dill pickles. Dig the hole fer that underground !

Not me. I want the ice cream. (freedom)

"I felt at times that when students would say they were in the dark night of the soul, it was perhaps an arrogant announcement of their spiritual progress."

exactly!!
and of course, one had to suffer for every
manifestation.....nothing comes for free
according to JZR.....suffer, suffer, suffer while I rake in all what I am entitled to!