Enlighten Me Free

Welcome.

Housekeeping: As is posted on the EMF Message Board page, this forum is for support, sharing opinions and experiences for those who have left RSE and have doubts and concerns about their tenure there. It is NOT a place for proselytizing for RSE, JZK Inc or Ramtha.  Play nicely or your post will be sent to cyberspace time-out for all eternity. The disclaimer for EMF is located on this page http://enlightenmefree.com/disclaimer.html and all posters agree to the terms of the disclaimer. Be sure you've read it before posting.

You may also want to visit a complementary forum at FACTNet http://www.factnet.org/discus/messages/3/779.html

If you wish to use a Spell Checker, you may wish to use this free one: http://www.jacuba.com/

Want to contact the EMF moderators? Email messageboard@enlightenmefree.com

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Somebody named Greg Simmons demonstrating why he doesn't really believe "you create your own reality

He writes:

"God is Decision" meaning the moment that we make a decision, that is irrevocable, it is law! "

Great! Phew! WHAT A RELIEF! I was beginning to think the world is going to end as I know it and all the banks and stuff are going to fold and all the global warming was going to make the rivers run into oceans etc.

I GET IT! Ramtha must have cleverly made all those dire predictions to strengthen my god muscles so that I would just listen to what he had to say, and then reply, you know god to god, "That's bull**** Ramtha, God is decision. If I decide there will be no disaster and destruction then the moment I make that decision it is law and irrevocable law at that. So, take another swig of wine Ramtha, and toast to me your equal in godhood.

Further on Greg Simmons advises

"As soon as we say, I am going to be prepared, no matter what it takes your whole life and the environment in which you operate must wrap itself around that concept."

Oh, Wait. Prepared? What does THAT mean? PREPARED FOR WHAT?? I thought he just said that my god decision is law and irrevocable and thus if I decide there will be no disaster, that the dollar will go up, that gold will be just another pretty metal, then that is irrevocably so for me, in my reality right??

Apparently not. Apparently ye gods can only decide irrevocably how many cans of food you will have for the disaster and where you will sit it out on your pile of gold.

Actually creating the disaster NOT HAPPENING, well that just isn't on the god table at the moment, for some reason.

What could that reason be? Could it be that JZ relies on distorted metaphysical half truths to get enrollment up in slow times? Could it be whenever her ego needs the boost of hungry eyes upon her she starts spinning tales of disaster?

Well, I know from what people have written here the official story as to why none of her other predictions have come to pass has to do with how POWERFUL all the RSE GODS are becoming in "changing the timeline"

Well my advice is, change it again. and keep changing it. Always make it next month and then it will never happen. Then you don't have to move to Yelm and start growing turnips and buying gold and getting up at dawn and be subjected to the lunatic ravings of some borderline sadist with a god complex.

Sounds much better to me, economical and much more fun. Then you don't have to ask "Dr. Greg" or "Ramtha" or anyone else when disaster is going to strike and what to do to prepare for it.

Use that enhanced god power JZ?/Ramtha TOLD YOU THAT YOU USED TO AVERT THE LAST SERIES OF DISASTERS to avert the new set of disasters.

Note JZ?/Ramtha said YOU god beings did that with your enhanced god power, so do it again.

The truth is JZ?/Ramtha and Greg Simmons have no idea when or if disaster will strike. Neither do I.

Since we all create our own reality, I guess that would be an individual decision that would be reflected in our individual reality right? Is that right Amit Goswami and Fred Wolfe and all the quantum guys that spoke at the RSE?

Actually both those authors are pretty terrific and one can only wonder why they, along with classy people like Candice Peat spoke at JZ's endurance camp.

Again, JZ?/Ramtha and Dr.Greg cannot predict the future because they can't know from moment to moment what you are going to decide.

Why all the RSE students could just make an irrevocable God Decision to think for themselves and stop paying some rage-aholic to abuse them.

Now THATS an irrevocable god decision that really makes the angels sing.

Re: Somebody named Greg Simmons demonstrating why he doesn't really believe "you create your own rea

Well said!!

Re: Somebody named Greg Simmons demonstrating why he doesn't really believe "you create your own rea

I am sure at one time or another, Greg has
made a card on growing hair
( as did James aka BLue Body).
What, it did not "manifest"? so now..wait
"in the light of all eternity, hair is
not important" ?
sort of like the Dali Lama's glasses Greg?
Just keep your hat on, and all your dreams will come true.

It is 7:50 in Central Europe and my husband and I are LOFAO!!!! I read the posts outloud and added "dramatic effects" Whew! That was FUN!

Denotes, your posts are very thought-provoking. You certainly disected Greg Simmons' statement about the DTC with precision. But overall, what is your take on "doctor" Greg. Do you think he believes any of it? Is he brainwashed? Or is he a slick con-man and a big earner in the whole scam? He is so "out there" with his book and on BTO, I wonder if Judy will get jealous and fire him too - or maybe he knows where too many bodies are buried and she can't fire him.

JO, I would like to think that Greg is just deluded, but who knows? I mean, he wants to believe it's all for real, for so many reasons, not alone because his entire life is built around it. But I guess even if he knew underneath that it's all a scam/business he might still think he can 'will' it to be true. That would be pretty deranged but not impossible.

I have this awful little knot of ressentment and I am trying to let go of it but finding it hard. I don't like the way I feel and I jsut want to let go of it. I am trying to take responsibilty - I did choose to believe these people and then later realised they were wrong and I was wrong in my trust of them. So, why can't I let go of the anger? I laughed when I read Matthew's "apology" from JZ to EFT members but he had it right, "We were so easy". I am probably angrier with myself than JZ or the teachers. I didn't lose as much money or all the years many people on this site have, but many of them have moved on better than I have (or so it appears.)

JO -- that anger is what helps keep us -- people -- from making the same mistakes twice!...No pain, no gain as they say....

Also, allow yourself however much time it takes to complete the cycle of grief (experienced not only when someone dies but whenever we feel loss): denial, anger, what if, sadness, acceptance. We don't go through these stages in order but rather they come in waves so don't be too hard on yourself.

that was what i could see in myself when i got suspicious:i got doubts and wished so hard that i was wrong because i left my friends my parents to come to yelm to ,make my incarnation spiritual worthwile.to learn about myself and geting included in a pionier movement.i went about 1-2 years there to give my big hyropant a chance to set things right.because i thought'a teacher is alowed to a littel trickery to push your efforts'yes i am very angry that i got scamed.not because of the money but of the abuse of the 'nobility in humankind to better themself'.i truly belive that jzr uses hypnosis and other spiritual mischief to abuse people for her benefit[no you f.. ramsters i am not a victim]her stuff will have to bear the load of responsibility to the degree of what they r aware of the abuse.i guess they r to big part brainwashed.i couldent imagine beeing so stupid to go back to events to a place were i got fiered.i also thought in the beginning of my departure 'stupid but harmless'i know better now.i agree with plume.yes i was astonished too that i couldent let it go and that i realy need a helpforum like this to sort things out.

1) I think Greg is just as deluded as JZR.
Think of Hitler's right hand men....
2) JO:
AS I was told and read when I first learned that is was a cult, it comes in waves, and in no particular order.
Do what you need to do for YOU as it comes.
I have had months of now literally doing nothing (or so it seems) just to be able
to give my self time to heal.
I make sure I get outside, take the dog for a walk, gete some exercise, do things
that I enjoy.
One day is very unpredicatable from the next.
Yesterday, Iwas feeling very confident in
my new plan (with the help of a therapist).
Today, I feel like a very unhappy, "this crap doesn't change" sloth.
I did manage to get to the post office and get to the gym, none the less.
Every day is different.
Be kind to yourself.
We are here for you!
Big hugs,

Tree

Thank you = Tree, Ex, LittleWise, Marie -- all of you. I am grateful for this site and being able to write some of what I have been feeling.

Hello everyone.
Have been reading about Dr Greg and must tell you that I am pretty confused,about the Dr in front of his name Because the first time I met him was in 1982 at a retreat in Yucca Valley gave him a ride to LAX an at that time he was a realestate sale man from New York,and til 1998 I am sure that all he ever was.
Did he get that Dr the same way Robert got Sir in front of his name?

Considering the fact that everything at RSE is illusion (well, OK, the drunken stupors seem real enough - but the rest is all made up!) "Dr" and "Sir" fit right in.

After all, if JZ can be the first female Christ (with nothing to show for it) surely Greg and Robert deserve the measly Dr and Sir.

oh dear
hot topic for me
I will NEVER EVER FRIGGING EVER
call robert sir.
you k now how many white women he
has "conquered"?
in the name of Ram?
he is the epitome of the black man that
wants to be
AND
as far as Dr Greg...I have said this before
he only
has a BA
what a farce

Thank you guys
So it come down to, if you look like one,talk like one,and walk like one,you must be one.

ex -- thanks for posting... my thoughts are with you.

Does anyone know if this "Dr. Greg" character has an MD or a PHD or any advanced degree from a real school that would permit him to call himself a doctor?

What is he a doctor of?

Doctor Spin!

Without the likes of Greg Simmons...
The RSE cult would have floundered years ago,
His partnership with Judith is symbiotic in nature insomuch they both feed off the lives of others with no empathy ethics or conscience, he is a master salesman... selling faith that leads to betrayal and heartbreak.

Others have had the sense to see and flee..,
Why are you still there Greg..?

David

All I know is he attended the University of Pittsburgh for
a four-year degree. Don't know much after that.

One can always look online to see if he has a "license" in
some area, but I believe that might only be health pros.

I don't remember reading anything about his having a Phd.,
and with his ego, I'd think it would be right out there.

Greg Simmons has no credentials, neither an MD nor Phd which support his use of the term "Dr."

It's all illusion...

I mentioned it before,
when I met him in Yucca Vally in He was from New York and was a realestate saleman

And until I left the in 1997 that all he ever was The Dr in front of his name was a big suprise to mee

Intersting the level of fear is so great that this blowhard "Dr. Greg" has assumed the mantle of a degree without the training or even so much as an indication as to what he is an expert in and people at the RSE are so COWED they don't question him on this??

It might even be illegal

I think JZ Knight owes a whole lot more to her lawyers than to this blowhard Dr.Greg for the thriving reality of her business.

Her lawyers are very skilled, obviously.

Strictly speaking it is illegal, it's fraud.

Anyone who refers to himself as "Dr." when he isn't is an expert at one thing: scamming!

And he has trained with the best!

he does NOT have an honorary degree, from ANY university.
He has a BA.4 yr degree

Re: 'Dr. annotation' is much to do about nothing. The Beyond the Ordinary.net radio gals coined him 'Dr. Greg' as he had a weekly call-in show where people could get answers to their questions. Like Dr. Phil, Dr. Laura, etc. Since he self-published a book that r told him to write he is getting more attention. You could consider him to be an organizational proctologist...:0

I agree with whoever indicated he was the behind the scenes wiz in sales & marketing.. His Tony Robbins experience, another NLP org in NY & scientology tour make him key to survival in a dog eat dog new age market. Read this MARKETING blurb from Prophet's Conference and PUKE. If you think Judith wrote this, thnk again.

$ $ $ $ $ $ $ $ $ $ $ $ $ $ $

YOUR TIME TILE OF WEALTH
"The ultimate mystery of one’s life is one’s own awareness and existence. The needfulness of Deity/God is in essence, the search for our Self and its purpose. The idea that environment is somehow the staging area to fulfill this mystery is a concept whose time has come…." --JZ Knight

JZ KNIGHT has joined the amazing and powerful faculty
coming together in Los Angeles for the Manifesting A Rich Life Conference November 9-11 at the Hilton Los Angeles/Universal City.

JZ Knight has had tongues wagging, heads shaking, and minds bending for almost three decades. Through her profound teachings she has led thousands of people out of mundane lives and led them into remarkable ones. This truth teller minces no words when it comes to teaching humanity how to shift realities, and she makes no secret about it.

Whether she is talking creating reality on the Larry King Show, talking about quantum physics in the movie, What The Bleep, or teaching millions world wide through the channeling of the Ascended Master Teacher Ramtha, JZ Knight has been a powerhouse for conquering
the War of Positive vs. Negative.

She is the President of The Ramtha School of Enlightenment in Washington State hosting over 10,000 people from the United States and 26 foreign countries. JZ is considered by many religious experts and historians to be one of the most charismatic, remarkable, and challenging spiritual leaders of the modern age. Through the JZ Knight Humanities Foundation, Knight has donated over a million dollars to 200 graduating high-school seniors so that they may pursue their educational goals.

Speaking at The Prophets Conference Sedona, May 2007
Your Time Tile of Wealth by JZ Knight

We have become strangers to our true self, to the God that lives within us and is us. We have forgotten our true creative nature and instead seek for help, meaning and redemption from a divine source outside of ourselves.

You are God who possesses, within the silence of your being, the ability to think, create and become whatever you want to become, for you are, in this moment, precisely what you chose to be, and no one has stayed your hand in becoming it. You are the lawgiver, the supreme creator of your life and life circumstances. You are indeed the supreme ruler of an all-wise intelligence that you have failed to fully realize in this and many other lives.

A thought is an ultimate creator. Whatever you think and then allow yourself to feel becomes the reality of your life. Thought is the true giver of life that never dies and can never be destroyed. You have used it to think yourself into life, for it is your link to the mind of God. God only knows life. So you get what you speak. You are what you think. You are what you conclude.

God is love. Love is the act of always giving. God never takes, only gives. God is incapable of judgment. God is incapable of judging you, hating you or condemning you. There is no such thing. There is only allowing. God allows you to be and to create for yourself anything you wish, yet never judges. To know what love is, is to open up and give. When you learn to love yourself, you will give to yourself not things, but freedom. You will cease judging yourself as being a failure or a success. You will cease feeling guilty about your past, because you will never have a future as long as you are anchored in guilt. You will give up your enemies because when you give them up, they give you up. Loving yourself is forgiving yourself. God is love because God gives you every day of your life and supports you with the energy necessary to create life.

NOW IS THE TIME AND OPPORTUNITY FOR US to really get it together when JZ along with Lynne Twist, Dan Millman, Hale Dwoskin, Bob Doyle, John Hagelin, Arnold Patent, Marci Shimoff, Howard Martin, Gay Hendricks, Rhonda Britten, Niurka, Rick Jarow, Lisa Nichols, Janet Attwood, and Rev. Wendy Craig-Purcell create for us new avenues to travel leading into our becoming truly powerful beings. We then take it home to others, we stay the course, and make positive change manifest in all and everything that we touch.

So much for the ramsters seeing 'their teacher' at the last follow-up - 'their channel' will be in LA.. see and be seen

Dr. Phil and Dr. Laura are trained psychologists who have earned the designation Dr.

Greg has earned nothing and is intentionally misleading the public. If Beyond The Ordinary Radio bestowed the title on him he was free to say no but he didn't.

And "Ramtha" "teaches" about integrity! Love to hear Greg talk his way out of this one - perhaps he can be asked in a radio interview!

Virtual, actually, Dr. Laura isn't a doctor of psychology. Her doctorate was in physiology.

"JZ is considered by many religious experts and historians to be one of the most charismatic, remarkable, and challenging spiritual leaders of the modern age."

um.....can you name "the many" historians and experts? or did you just do a big marketing scheme and post in wikipedia how
big you really are? and where is the documented evidence?hmmmmmmm?

" Through the JZ Knight Humanities Foundation, Knight has donated over a million dollars to 200 graduating high-school seniors so that they may pursue their educational goals."

RSE keeps saying this and using this as a tactic of how generous she is.
When was that last actual donation by this foundation? I believe it was way before this millenium.
Nothing like living on the laurels of a past, that you are now preaching there is no past.

What a load of crap.

FYI- "DR Laura" Schlessinger is not a trained Psychologist. Not by a long shot. Her Phd is in Physiology. Google her kid Deryk Schlessinger it will blow your doors off.

I find it amusing that the Dr Laura camp is saying the left wingers planted that stuff about Deryk.
I find her self-pontificating just
disgusting.
"Fruit doesn't fall far from the tree."

Laura Schlessinger's appearance in Utah last week included a visit with Army families at Fort Douglas. In an interview with The Tribune, she said, "We raised our son to be a warrior."

Well, don't that sound familiar?

Luke Skywalker - "I want to be a great warior like my father."
Yoda - "War does not make one great."

"Greg has earned nothing and is intentionally misleading the public. If Beyond The Ordinary Radio bestowed the title on him he was free to say no but he didn't".

Classic con. The assumed authority, It goes a long way.