Enlighten Me Free

Welcome.

Housekeeping: As is posted on the EMF Message Board page, this forum is for support, sharing opinions and experiences for those who have left RSE and have doubts and concerns about their tenure there. It is NOT a place for proselytizing for RSE, JZK Inc or Ramtha.  Play nicely or your post will be sent to cyberspace time-out for all eternity. The disclaimer for EMF is located on this page http://enlightenmefree.com/disclaimer.html and all posters agree to the terms of the disclaimer. Be sure you've read it before posting.

You may also want to visit a complementary forum at FACTNet http://www.factnet.org/discus/messages/3/779.html

If you wish to use a Spell Checker, you may wish to use this free one: http://www.jacuba.com/

Want to contact the EMF moderators? Email messageboard@enlightenmefree.com

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Greg Simmons answers the DTC

and the physics of how to fly.....
October 2007

http://www.physicsofchange.com/newsletter.html

And for those who are posters who are concerned about your loved ones getting caught up in such an abyss, check this part of his answer to: will there be enough time for us new students to get prepared forhte environmenatl changes that are on the horizon?

"God is Decision" meaning the moment that we make a decision, that is irrevocable, it is law! As soon as we say, I am going to be prepared NO MATTER WHAT IT TAKES,YOUR WHOLE LIFE AND THE ENVIRONMENT IN WHICH YOU OPERAT WRAPS ITSELF AROUND THAT CONCEPT, AND time, MUST NOW OBEYTEH DECISION OF GOD, AND THAT DECISION IS THAT YOU WILL BE PREPARED. *NO OTHER REALITY CAN INTERFERE WITH THIS LAW!*

Re: Greg Simmons answers the DTC

Tree -- to me, that translates to "Of course all you newbies will have plenty of time to let go of your cash!"

Lol, Marie, I think you hit the nail on the head!

I just decided I will grow four more arms. So now this reality will "wrap around me?" My spouse is certainly going to enjoy the power of my hugs! It is LAW.

"God is Decision" meaning the moment that we make a decision, that is irrevocable, it is law! As soon as we say, I am going to be prepared NO MATTER WHAT IT TAKES,YOUR WHOLE LIFE AND THE ENVIRONMENT IN WHICH YOU OPERAT WRAPS ITSELF AROUND THAT CONCEPT, AND time, MUST NOW OBEYTEH DECISION OF GOD, AND THAT DECISION IS THAT YOU WILL BE PREPARED. *NO OTHER REALITY CAN INTERFERE WITH THIS LAW!*

Oh really!!!!! i now make a decision that jz and her puppet ramtha will be exposed and she will have to pay for all her students to have conselling and pay back every cent she has deceived from others - it is law!!!!!!!

what a load of hogwash and balony that comes from the ranch and the puppets she controls!!!

"...jz and her puppet Ramtha..."

I like this phrase...it reminds me of the scene toward the end of the "Wizard of Oz" where Dorothy, the Tinman, the Lion, the Scarecrow and Toto were bravely tiptoing toward the bellowing wizard who was blowing plenty of smoke. They were really afraid! And then Toto pulled the curtain back and revealed a snivelling arthritic old man who had absolutely nothing going on besides controlling people using intimidation and fear.

"Shame on you,!" Dorothy said.

So Be It

"God is Decision" meaning the moment that we make a decision, that is irrevocable, it is law! As soon as we say, I am going to be prepared NO MATTER WHAT IT TAKES,YOUR WHOLE LIFE AND THE ENVIRONMENT IN WHICH YOU OPERAT WRAPS ITSELF AROUND THAT CONCEPT, AND time, MUST NOW OBEYTEH DECISION OF GOD, AND THAT DECISION IS THAT YOU WILL BE PREPARED. *NO OTHER REALITY CAN INTERFERE WITH THIS LAW!*"

Does that include growing new hair??? Oh, I guess God just decides to wear a baseball cap........

God wears a baseball cap...