Enlighten Me Free

Welcome.

Housekeeping: As is posted on the EMF Message Board page, this forum is for support, sharing opinions and experiences for those who have left RSE and have doubts and concerns about their tenure there. It is NOT a place for proselytizing for RSE, JZK Inc or Ramtha.  Play nicely or your post will be sent to cyberspace time-out for all eternity. The disclaimer for EMF is located on this page http://enlightenmefree.com/disclaimer.html and all posters agree to the terms of the disclaimer. Be sure you've read it before posting.

You may also want to visit a complementary forum at FACTNet http://www.factnet.org/discus/messages/3/779.html

If you wish to use a Spell Checker, you may wish to use this free one: http://www.jacuba.com/

Want to contact the EMF moderators? Email messageboard@enlightenmefree.com

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
For Evil to Prevail, Good Men Just Look the other way.... Why... Perception is Reality.

'All it takes for Evil to prevail is for good men to do nothing... and look the other way,'

The New Age world view concept of self-divination... no higher authority, but all authority coming from within man himself, self-divination, inner wisdom leading to the concept that ALL REALITY is SELF PERCEPTION ... "perception is reality."

In the name of KARMA and Don't Judge Others... or in the name of Self Perception, we do nothing but look the other way.

I don't know another word to use here... if it is not EVIL.. it is a process of programming the mind that strips man from any level of moral or ethical foundation of conduct. No Rulers. Just Self.

In these types of groups, the morals and ethics vacillate between honor and convenience, integrity and greed. ...after all everything is SELF PERCEPTION and is ALLOWED... No Rules Just Self.

This doublemindedness has become a cancer eating away at the very heart of these goups... and the LOVE that promoted the devotees to COME and JOIN in the first place...

Belive me, we ALL know what is right and wrong, deeply within self...

Self-Divinaqtion... No Higher authority than self... promotes NO RULES... the very foundation of most of the metaphysical works.

If you believe that man is inherently good (humanist world view), you will say that man will choose right over wrong, good over evil.

... and if you believe that man has a sinful nature (Christian view), you will say that man will, unless he has been instilled with a moral compass of right and wrong in obedience to the teachings of a higher authority (mom dad religion), choose wrong or evil.

Man, under a higher authority, will aspire to climb the mountain be greater. Those who believe that man is inherently good will go down the mountain believing that "good" is whatever they perceive or rationalize it to be.

This is the FIRST PLACE where moral behavior begins to be thrown out the window in our new age community... PERCEPTION is everthing... No Rules.... right or wrong.... PERCEPTION is Reality and that is the New Age world view concept of self-divination.

YOU... standing alone... interacting with self... PROJECTING your world.... ALL THE WORD is Perception.

No higher authority, but all authority coming from within man himself, self-divination, inner wisdom leading to the concept that ALL REALITY is SELF PERCEPTION ... "perception is reality."

This is how GOOD men and women find it's self JUSTIFIED to just look the other way.... and don't get involved.....instead of holding teachers to a HIGHER STANDARD.. there is no standard.. to take your eyes and LOOK UP upon then... we can easlily LOOK THE OTHER WAY... NO RULES... so people do not care to get involved in the leaders behavior...

This is the very reason the supporters of the group will turn it around and ATTACK YOU... All Reality is Self-Perception and your perceptions stinks.

The difference in the GREAT WORKS of Jesus and many self-proclaimed teachers is... the WHOLE actions of Jesus gave your eyes a place to LOOK UP To.... not a place to Look the other way and just let it be.

Jesus taught brotherhood and sisterhood not "Leave your dead muels behind." the Ram in the early days talking about your family and frinds.

A BIG Difference.

The mix up is... within the teaching the cults are MIXING TWO CONCEPTS that are quite different... this is why there are so many confused about what this is or that, why they have lost RIGHT and WRONG in the name of Perception is Reality.. and YOUR PERCEPTION STINKS. Smile.

Re: For Evil to Prevail, Good Men Just Look the other way.... Why... Perception is Reality.

I have to disagree. As someone who has always lived with the knowledge that I am the first and last authority on what is right for me, who has never believed in a higher power than myself and who has never gone to any group gathering related to religion or spirituality. I have my own moral code that I alone adhere to. I am smart, successful, loving, kind, compassionate and happy. I have no need and have never had any need from the time I can remember to seek a higher power than myself. I think God is absolutely within and I have never sought answers outside myself. I think RSE and every cult like it is a money making, ego building exercise for the leader.

As someone who believes in my word over all others I take complete responsibility for all my actions. I don't have a God to blame or to seek forgiveness from. Any form of religion or belief in a higher power to me is an excuse to not accept responsibility for our actions.

Re: For Evil to Prevail, Good Men Just Look the other way.... Why... Perception is Reality.

Aria-
This whole post makes no sense to me.
Sounds very New Agey.
Anyway to make it simpler for me?
Thanks,
Tree

Moral Behavior.... Good is OK.... Bad can also be ok.

Don't you ever QUESTION how it is that good people can LOOK THE OTHER WAY... as students are being beaten or abused by a teacher... in some cults sexually abused, financially abused... and beaten.

Point One.
The New Age concept of self-divination... no higher authority, but all authority coming from within man himself, inner wisdom leading to the concept that ALL REALITY is SELF PERCEPTION ... There are No Rules for conduct but YOUR RULES... anything goes. "perception is reality." Heaven On Earth.

Point Two...
Christian Point of View... A Higher Athority - God in Heaven - Father Within Does the Work - But there is a Moral Compass instilled by a RELIGIOUS ATHORITY of the RULES to live by... and Heaven AFTER Death that will BALANCE all actions.

Point Three...
If you believe that man is inherently good (humanist world view), you will say that man will choose right over wrong, good over evil. No authority to look up to.

My point was.... WHY DO BRILLIANT New Agers... CHOOSE to continue to LOOK THE OTHER WAY in the face of TEACHERS / Gurus who openly display behavior that harms others?

I say New Age groups tend to blurr all three into one.

Many of the teachers TALK and REFER to Jesus in their lectures... who's teaching is a HIGHER POWER a Father in Heaven who is to be PRAYED TO.... WHO WORKED THROUGH HIM... these groups constantly REFER to the words of the Bible to SUPPORT their New Age Idea... but leave out the part of a HIGHER SOURCE.

Case in point the above post from the Aussi girl. No Higher Authority than self... that is obvious. Don't know why she is even here.

When questioned many will respond this way, but as you look deeper they do not behave that way.

In the beginning days of Ramtha... everything was to STAND FORTH... and COMMAND.. From the Lord God of Your Being... to SET THE WORDS / ENGERY in motion to create.

Then, the teaching changed to screaming...yelling... C & E..... Chanting, and other things the list is very long...

My point was, everyting in these groups gets BLURRED... becaise they mix a little of this and a little of that.. and IT ALL SOUNDS good... but as you look deeper... they are not really STARTING from the same point of view.

The hook in many of these organization is the mis-use of the Bible.

So, perhaps I was not clear. But as I read a lot of these post on this board, I am sure many have a hard time sorting out all of the BS that tends to be blurred during the process.

The BLURRED VISION IS... you can not BE purely living the concept of self-divination... no

As you look clearly at the

I say the reason is... the New Age Community has BLURRED the lines of right and wrong in the name of NO RULES.... Self as the only authority.

Woops, I wish we had edit... I notice two crazy partial sentances at the end.. just delete them.

Smile

Also, you hear this one posted on the board even not.

I must of wanted this or that.

So, with that justification, people COULD SAY... people being BEATEN want to be BEATEN?

How do you live with that.

I had one response KARMA.. and another we have our own weeds... but really man, How can you just look the other way?

Shaking my head.

I wonder if Jesus would have BEAT his Students.

Did Jesus CHARGE Enormous amounts to ATTEND his lectures?

What would Jesus Do?

That phrase was used in one of the channeling years ago.

Even in Swami Muktananda's group, I have a fried who KNEW her daughter was being sexual with him as a teenager....and yet, she could justify it at the time... NOW she thinks.. WHAT WAS I Thinking.

There is a lot sexual abuse in many of the Ashrams in India.

I spent a lot of time there years ago in India with many fameous Named Swammies.. Belive me, back then when I was younger and blond... I had many opportunities to sleep with these so called Masters in India. They call it TRANSFERING ENERGY...

NO THANK YOU... not for me... at the time, I knew NOT TO.. and I choose NOT to participate. But, for others it may not have been so easy to say no.

I had one Swammy who called me for years after I was there, I think it was because I said NO and others said yes.... he has since died.

But the subject is the ABUSE of these teachers.

No Rules.

I too was a little confused at first...

I do agree with you that all kinds of perverse things go on in people's minds in order to justify standing by and not taking action. I am personally guilty of it myself. I can only say, it's part of being caught up in a fantasy world but sadly, it doesn't absolve me from taking responsibility for my in-action.

I wonder though, what does it matter if Jesus beat his students or not? Maybe he did, we can't know. It can all be justified by giving the teacher absolute power to know best.

Ok... Smile. Sorry I was unclear, I sometimes write late at night.... don't sleep too much.

So, I mentioned the QUESTION of What would Jesus Do... as some of the Channels in the 80's used that as a reference to be applied in our apprach to life.

Smile... of course all would not know that. I have been around a long time.

I am done with this now... enought energy about it.

It will remain one of those un answered questions.. as each person has their own reasons.

Smile.

>I wonder though, what does it matter if Jesus beat his students or not? Maybe he did, we can't know.<

I'm thinking there would have been a reference of that nature somewhere along the line, if that were the case.

I think I understand what you're saying, Aria. I remember JZ stating while being interviewed on television (I think it was 20/20) that a person who is murdered feels no pain, nothing (because they "created" it?) What BS! So then, she obviously "creates" her growing "weariness, one would have to state.

The ashrams in India, I know I've said this so many times....there is NO ONE to oversee them - the teachers are self-appointed and I would stay very FAR away from them.

It is interesting that these groups DO blur the line. The linking of Christianity in RSE was what allowed me to believe further, their lies. But they use the words to serve their own purposes.

From the Bhagavad- Gita (Krishna's discourse to Arjun prior to the war) -
in relation to action - "inaction is action" - :Perform necessary action; it is more powerful than inaction; without action you even fail to sustain your own body." Yet again, yes, the line is blurred by RSE to imply no act of compassion toward others. They borrow from so many places, they don't even know where the "line" is.

Sick. I will not ever walk past someone in need - this is my action. Others may have different actions - yet again, even not doing anything is an action. We might sit still, doing nothing, we think. Yet our heart beats, blood flows, the mind thinks. We can't be free from action.

Aussie;

What you are referring to is called simple ethics.

Aria;

I believe you have made the mistake of failing to understand that, at heart, most New Agers are pure anarchists, and are espousing basic anarchist (amazingly similar keystrokes to antichrist.....huh,....funny that...) philosophies, tenets, and subsequent behavior.

They think they are above ALL laws.
They hold no allegiance to anything besides their own hedonism.
They generally have the ethics of a Parisian pickpocket.
They ALL think they have ...(lol...) "special powers" that give them this right of superiority.

Take out the overt psychotic trappings and you have nearly the identical elements of pure Nazism.

I believe that someone in recent history warned us that it could happen again....didn't they?

Anarchists
It is fitting that the word "anarchism" derives from anarkhia, the Greek word for "nonrule," for that is what anarchists essentially espouse:

...the eradication of government in favor of a natural social order.

When we as a nation stop being barbarians... and TRULY become civilized nations then we have a change.

We have a NATION of very mentally sick people.

Our TV Programs.... Music Videos and Movies PROMOTE the mental illness of the masses.

We are NOT truly a civilized world YET. We are still barbarians.

The Eye for an Eye Attitude of the Death Penalty... Revenge for wronging others.... Karma ect.

A Civilized world would find the brotherhood and sisterhood and love and help one another.

In today's world.... the few that do Help others... are USED by a mind that is programed to TAKE AVANTAGE of others... and in the name of God.... and Govt. programs... we have a given birth to a NATION of people who are lazy and not willing to help self.

We can not even begin to TALK about the Lord God of Our Being, until the world becomes CIVILIZED.... and not just a lip server of talking about it... but truly, every man women and child LIVING it.

The Utopia that was desired is 100's of years away.

bar·bar·i·an (bär-bâr'ē-ən)
n.
A member of a people considered by those of another nation or group to have a primitive civilization.

A fierce, brutal, or cruel person.

An insensitive, uncultured person;

We have Spiritual Leaders who behavior has not evolved to being civilized... and they are PREACHING to other to DO AS I SAY,..... NOT as I do.

Sort of like The Wizzard of OZ.... Pay no attention to the man behind the curtain.... and then when over the years.. the one behind the curtain is revealed... a big dissappointment and the WISDOM of the TRUTH is revealed... it is just another person like the many others in the same boat... just Dressed up in a pretty picture.

But... they too are just a barbarian like everyone else.

Lavender......"We Have A Nation Of Mentally Sick People."

Well said smelly fragrant one.

And since I am posting on this site, which means I have been through "Mind Control Central"... A.K.A. "The Great Labyrinth" of KRSE Yelm Washington on your radio frequency dial, I willingly raise my hand as one of the mentally sick of which, this, the old world utopia created by new age nonsense acted as a "tractor beam" that sucked me into a well of no return, and by non other than a stellar sense of self was I to discover sovereignty and preservation and as the Wolfman did I manage to escape.

You see. The Wolfman was once a vampire ship himself, carrying a cargo of human wreckage that provided the power to maneuver the ship on his/her course, but the cost was to great to individual freedom and Wolfie jumped ship to leave it to the vampire pirates of the sailing dead.

The Wolfman and the Vampire oppose one another because they are crossing/passing each other on the Stairway To and From Heaven.......Heaven representing the nation of mentally sick people mentioned in Lavenders post.

They are also known as dopplegangers.

Somebody ought to tell Judi to start reading EMF.

She might learn something.