Enlighten Me Free

Welcome.

Housekeeping: As is posted on the EMF Message Board page, this forum is for support, sharing opinions and experiences for those who have left RSE and have doubts and concerns about their tenure there. It is NOT a place for proselytizing for RSE, JZK Inc or Ramtha.  Play nicely or your post will be sent to cyberspace time-out for all eternity. The disclaimer for EMF is located on this page http://enlightenmefree.com/disclaimer.html and all posters agree to the terms of the disclaimer. Be sure you've read it before posting.

You may also want to visit a complementary forum at FACTNet http://www.factnet.org/discus/messages/3/779.html

If you wish to use a Spell Checker, you may wish to use this free one: http://www.jacuba.com/

Want to contact the EMF moderators? Email messageboard@enlightenmefree.com

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
we dont condone any acts like that on the ranch at all

there you have it.finaly the statement is out.james flick did you pat your buddy steve handlan on his schoulder?.all in the school of a women who speaks in geneva about womens rights?i hope this hits the international news.wineceremonies voluntarely?i participated in beginners were it got made clear that you cant particepate in the teachings if you plan not to drink.some people tried to drink grapejuice.guess what they got to hear.this strict rules got kind of not followed.but the social pressure of drinking was definit on.i had my funn on ceremonies but spirituall value?you ever stayed sober on a party everybody drinks?and than all drunks evaluate theire level of funn.and you yours?very intresting how much rse has to bend confronted with truth that they sell a believesystem not edjucation or sience .

Re: we dont condone any acts like that on the ranch at all

I PERSONALLY KNOW , of another woman, who was raped by this same individual. This woman is still "current", and still justifies this , just as I did, as " I created this on the plane of bliss."
That woman, just as I was, was brain washed into thinking she created this encounter. How sick it that?

I do know of two other accounts, involving minors(who were raped), that were "swept under the rug". Whether those two girls were paid off or not, I do not know.
But, I know the two men are forever in their lifetime, not allowed on the premises.
And these two cases (3) never went to court.

"all in the school of a women who speaks in geneva about womens rights?"

Here! Here!

There could not be more hypocrisy and inconsistancies with this statement alone.
What is good for the queen does not hold true for the people.

"we dont condone any acts like that on the ranch at all "

for those of you who don't live around Yelm, this is a quote by James Flick regarding the "alleged rape" in the NVN.
Since Steve Handlan wrote his very first acknowledgement of the incident to the Nisqually Valley News this Monday past. The school now holds the same view as Mr. Handlan-that this was of a consensual nature.
RSE further followed this up with an action of calling a previous single mother friend of mine, and had her write to the NVN this Monday past as well.
This woman wrote that I "Had been contemplating such an act for a while and that I enjoyed the evening." She also wrote in that I told this herself the next day about the incident.
(I was shown the letters they wrote in).
That was not the case.
That woman was NOT at the event.
And I only confided in her two weeks later when I found out I was pregnant.
How to be stabbed in the back my a former friend.
This same "friend" had been urging me for years to consider , um, men.
I had told her I was never repulsed, there just had never been any chemistry or connections. (She is a somewhat haughty Brit).
This same woman, whom RSE is espousing as a reputable source, was double dipping
on the welfare front from two countries simultaneouly. New Zealand later caught up to her to the tune of 24 K in the early ninties.
She is currently living in gov't sponsored houseing as an undocumented alien (without a green card).

I am replying to the above statement on the wine ceremony. I have drunk almost 3 bottles of wine and still stayed sober. Yes, I saw drunks, well that is on them. Whenever you lose control and participate in a party atmosphere or succumb to peer pressure, then you need to dramatically increase your self esteem and your will power. The benefit of the wine ceremony is that you control the wine and not let the wine control you. I did not get sick either. I take my disciplines seriously as I have seen them work for me. Not all the disciplines work for me, but I use those that do and practice on the others. I can do this anytime, at any place, under any lab control testing. No one controls me or my actions but me. Perhaps I should go to the Noetic Institute too, on staying sober while drinking so much wine. But what would that get me? If they paid me and for my trip. Get me any bottle of red wine and let the experiment/study begin. I surely would go.

Saxin, sounds like you'd go anywhere for a bottle or two of wine!...Hmmmmm...

let us all raise our glasses to saxim, the most enlightened wine drinker in the universe!

yeah.....I know some people that drink too...they say they don't get drunk either...they say they don't get drunk either...they say they don't get drunk either...

they say this to me many times in the course of an evening....I guess they forgot they told me already..10 minutes ago...its like dealing with a broken record...

I say...go onto YouTube and post a video of yourself Sax. drinking the 3 bottles of wine with no effect...I would gladly watch and then be your spokesperson and claim that you were indeed right....the only way I think that you could do that is if you have no physical reactions to liquor...like some people have no reaction to certain medications....

Hi Saxim,
Sounds from your last couple of posts that you really enjoy being a big fish in a little pond. Can't blame you. especially in a stagnant one at that. You didn't list the disiplines you were proficient in....remote view??, bi-locating, miraculous blue body healing?, card reading, finding, esp? being able to hit the target in any circumstances blind folded?

Please let us know. In the event that you are indeed proficient in any of those or similar ones, why bother with the Noetic inst? why not take James Randi up on his million dollar challange??

Come out of the pond and into the sea, you have nothing to lose and millions to gain

I'm all for that YouTube idea.
and why not the James Randi offer?
who could resist a million bucks.
in fact, get master of music and kenny
in on it too.
someone other than JZ should make some
money off of that farce.
A regular walking christ, you sound like Saxim. Let's document that, eh?
Good for JZ's PR.

So, some people can hold their liquor...very handy skill to have I must say...but does that mean that they want to be surrounded by people that can't? And, in the act in question, which I really don't suppose is condoned at the ranch, alcoholic intoxication would seem to be the main reason why an otherwise civilized person lost their inhibitions and judgement to such an extent that they mistook a woman passing out for consent! And also the only reason a woman would put herself in a position where, passed out, she could ever at all be seen to consent to sleeping with a guy, because she doesn't normally desire guys! So, just because one or many people could hold their liquor, that still doesn't make it a good idea for most people to down three bottles of wine at a sitting. Just my opinion. Alcohol, or sea water...both poisons, okay in small doses, toxic in large ones...

i peorsonaly give a sh how much you saxim have to drink to keep your alclevel up.if you think you r in control on even your thoughts at rse you r deadwrong.your statements just go along the rse thoughtcontrolline.i bet after the next event every brainwashed ramthter will state on this board how the teachings work for them[of course without proof like allwayes]and how great the school is.jzr is very predictable.

"alcoholic intoxication would seem to be the main reason why an otherwise civilized person lost their inhibitions and judgement to such an extent that they mistook a woman passing out for consent! And also the only reason a woman would put herself in a position where, passed out, she could ever at all be seen to consent to sleeping with a guy, because she doesn't normally desire guys!"

thank you.
the people in the local markets saw through this as I had to engage them to pay bills and pick up the mail.
thank you all, so very much, from the bottom of my heart.
This has been more than difficult to deal with.

and thank you ex- for your post about JZ espousing women's rights.
This is so ludicrous.

Well, I wished it was true that I was the most enlightened wine drinker in the universe. But I would be fooling myself. No need in fooling myself or anyone else either. My soul would know.

Anyone that knows me knows I don't drink on a regular basis. I have six bottles of red wine in the house that I haven't touched in over a year. I belong to a wine club and anyone can check how often I have bought wine from the store. I get a discount from being in the club, so I buy 90% of my wine intake from them. Easy enough to check that. Any of the other times I buy wine is when I am going to someone's house that I haven't been to in a while and I bring them a house gift, and then I may pick up wine on the way because I am always running on my time from another errand or so.

The You Tube video sounds like a good idea, but it is not proof enough because who is going to watch a video which spans an evening of drinking wine. It would be quite boring to watch me, unless you were a scientist.

No, I am not immune to alcohol or medications. I use my mind over matter.

A big fish in a little pond is not fun; there are no other big fish to relate to, so I wouldn't be that. Instead, I would blend with the little fish to keep my privacy.

A million dollars USD is not nearly enough for losing your privacy. Being able to live your life without people showing up on your doorsteps, or ringing your phone for interviews, or invading your privacy. How about trying to follow you like you are a guru of some sorts and the answer to all their prayers? Yeah, right. Actually I enjoy my privacy. Ask any celebrity who has been invaded, what it is like to be a public figure. Challenging skeptic Mr. Randi, would not solve anything, but take his money, be on TV as the one that done that and then lose your privacy. Perhaps be in the World Book of Guinness, etc. All of this for proving that you are becoming a Christ? Hmmmmm, I wonder if Jesus would take up Randi on his offer. How about all those preachers on TV with the miracles and healing? They are already public. I haven't seen any of them take Randi up on his offer. I guess a million dollars is nothing these days, especially with the dollar losing value everyday.

A regular walking Christ could do much more than I at this point. Drinking almost 3 bottles of wine is a no thing to a regular walking Christ. He/She would be able to do much, much more. But thanks for the compliment anyway.

The disciplines I have done successful is card finding blindfolded, hitting the target blindfolded with lots of witnesses. Actually I am going to frame that target, it is priceless to me and I will always have the experience to tell to anyone that sets their eyes on my trophy. Success in remote view and sending/receiving. Oh yeah, I forgot, seeing orbs, not consistent yet, but getting there. Have a picture for proof with me pointing exactly to what I see and had someone take a picture of it. Which led her to ask me how to do it? She will never forget that experience. I am still practicing on proficiency in all subjects, just like any doctor or lawyer who practices. There is always more proficiency to be had. Telepathy is nothing, but a kid’s game, anyone should be able to do it. I don't need the glamour; I have many minutes of 15 minutes of fame before, many witnesses to that too. Have all that as proof too. I have always set out to accomplish my goals. The disciplines are just another goal to be in accomplished in. It definitely will come in handy for the days that are now here. Now what about you?

The only most important toxic thing is fear, for fear is death. Alcohol is nothing.

Oh, sorry Saxim,

I had thought I had ead that you wanted to go to the noetic scieence inst if they would pay your way.....you didn't say anything about it being conditional on your "privacy" In fact, I thought I read ,,,

" I can do this anytime, at any place, under any lab control testing. No one controls me or my actions but me. Perhaps I should go to the Noetic Institute too, on staying sober while drinking so much wine. But what would that get me? If they paid me and for my trip. Get me any bottle of red wine and let the experiment/study begin. I surely would go."

I guess the privacy bit was your control of your self.

I do think we may have here an example of keeping secrets rom self!!

No, you were right. I did say I would attend the Noetic Institue. I don't have to worry about privacy there. You need to read more and remember, maybe focus a bit? Hopefully, all the money you paid to JZ, you at least shoud have gotten the focus part. It is the skeptic Randi and the lure of a cheap million dollars USD. The TV stuff, that would invade my privacy, not the Noetic Institute or even Dr.David Schwartz (you do know who he is, right?). Hopefully now it is clear for you. If not, then I might pay for you to go back to the ranch to learn that part.

"You need to read more and remember, maybe focus a bit? "

classic bait and switch.
F....Just do what you originally said you were going to do.

furthermore, RSE, as a whole, has NO documentation for any other god-like
repercussions.

If YOU, were of SOUND mind, you would have NO trouble, demonstrating such abilities.
If YOu are greater than "grandmother" /aka Audrey/ let that be proof for your school.

Instead, they choose " I will not show off."
meaning: I can 't perform crap.

and then RSE REFUSES any interviews with a documentary, who is WILLING to share,un-edited, all views, whether via Marketing Mgr person Greg Simmons, Laura Mooney, Debbie Christie....
they...are ALL
under JZ's thought reform.
I highly doubt, any one of them, including Steve Klein, will speak out.
They are that cowardly and brain washed.

And if they DO speak, like Steve Handlan, they will sound like idiots.

Who, in their right mind, interprets, a woman, who has blacked out, due to too much wine, via an "sacred wine ceremony""
that she is a CONSENTING individual, who, uh, has NEVER slept with a man, and who, getting her burger, said " NO, NO, NO, NO, NO , NO" six times.....because 1) he was married 2) she was in a relationship and she does not "sleep around"...
who is laid prostrate, on the ground? and comes to, when he is on top of her, thinks,
oh god, he is heavy......

and then wakes up two weeks later, told by her friends " you created this".
you know what??
F You and the horse you rode in on.
you have NEVER experience, what I have, at RSE.

""""Instead, they choose " I will not show off."
meaning: I can 't perform crap.""""

So true!

I believe, Saxim, that you really do have those abilities of which you speak.
Fear is the only toxin? No...Anything, any emotion, that floods your brain and body with adrenalin is a toxin. Like rage. But there are other toxins, some external to you, which can effect you mightily, no matter how in control of your mind you think you are.
You can post promotional material about you and your experiences all you want, but some of us are more concerned with acts of individual students, who have nothing to do with you, and the experiences of individual students and former students, most of whom are not you.
But, if you are so evolved, and if it has all worked so well for you, tell me, God Saxim, what will you do for humanity? And in shunning the limelight, are you not cheating people of a beacon of hope?...I sigh for what could be and is not.

Saxim,
"A regular walking Christ could do much more than I at this point. Drinking almost 3 bottles of wine is a no thing to a regular walking Christ. He/She would be able to do much, much more"

Yeah Saxim. A real Christ could drink 15 bottles of wine, take three cho's -and when the Yelm police pulled him over, his ability to maintain a "mind over matter" state would keep him from collapsing after being tasered when the cops got tired of him explaining why he was "God".

Saxim-
we are not talking about fame here.
we are talking about putting your money where your mouth is.
I, for one, would watch that YouTube.

I, too, have "achieved" field work-I achieved better than the average.
I made it to the void in the tank EVERY time until Group ten was formed.
I had a very "successful" tohumo expereince.
I have consciously gone in and out of my body while in meditation.
But in the end.....what does all this do for a person?
We are not saying: prove to me you are a christ so we can publicly chastise you.
If you can see a grander picture, you will know.
But most are in it for themselves.
NOT to contribute to mankind.
It is a self serving agenda under the guise of improving yourself to be God.
So go ahead, do all the disciplines you want.
Drink as much wine as you want.
By all means, save your posts on a word doc and date them.
You will see several years ahead what you cannot see now.
Truly: red in the rainbow you are.

"A real Christ could drink 15 bottles of wine, take three cho's -and when the Yelm police pulled him over, his ability to maintain a "mind over matter" state would keep him from collapsing after being tasered when the cops got tired of him explaining why he was "God". "

OMG!!!!

"The TV stuff, that would invade my privacy..."

Hmmmm, wouldn't a god just hop on a new timeline?
I'm pretty sure that's how it works...at least that's what "Ramtha" says...so it must be true, right?

This is what had me bursting out in laughter

Joe sz: “let us all raise our glasses to saxim, the most enlightened wine drinker in the universe!”

Living Force, “...go onto YouTube and post a video of yourself Sax. drinking the 3 bottles of wine with no effect...I would gladly watch...”

Saxim says, “...Success in remote view and sending/receiving…”

Saxim could you please tell all the posters on this message board, just what exactly are we all wearing, as you remote view all here, while typing your replies.

Honestly Saxim, it’s that C&E. It’s a drug. And once you come down off it, you’ll have more clarity.

Now this is the quote that had me rolling in laughter, holding my sides as I kept laughing. OMG

Leftinthewind, “Yeah Saxim…. A real Christ could drink 15 bottles of wine, take three cho's -and when the Yelm police pulled him over, his ability to maintain a "mind over matter" state would keep him from collapsing after being tasered when the cops got tired of him explaining why he was "God".”

They mocked Jesus in his time. Galileo in his. How many more are going to be incarnated back to this earth to act like immature complete idiots all over again, Dear Lord? LOL.

Oh yeah, I forgot something. I didn't say I would do anything but welcome an invitation from the noetic Institue and then show up, IF they paid for my time and service, the trip and the wine. This is one of the problems of most of you posting here, is to take what someone has said and mush it up to be something else. At least I have a stable and analogical mind to read correctly, interpret correctly and respond correctly, maybe you may be drinking spiked wine at the moment of your reading, thinking and responding.

Then you use a challenge to me to prove my abilities. I do so at the ranch, as do other students. Why don't you come and see? Didn't the romans do that to Jesus? I respond to you in the manner as Jesus responded to the Romans and his critics.

Saxim, why did you manifest EMF in your timeline? If you can travel to a parallel line, why spend so much time here? Your statement that perhaps you are here for another poster - still answers nothing. If YOU are here, YOU manifested it according to your teacher.