Enlighten Me Free

Welcome.

Housekeeping: As is posted on the EMF Message Board page, this forum is for support, sharing opinions and experiences for those who have left RSE and have doubts and concerns about their tenure there. It is NOT a place for proselytizing for RSE, JZK Inc or Ramtha.  Play nicely or your post will be sent to cyberspace time-out for all eternity. The disclaimer for EMF is located on this page http://enlightenmefree.com/disclaimer.html and all posters agree to the terms of the disclaimer. Be sure you've read it before posting.

You may also want to visit a complementary forum at FACTNet http://www.factnet.org/discus/messages/3/779.html

If you wish to use a Spell Checker, you may wish to use this free one: http://www.jacuba.com/

Want to contact the EMF moderators? Email messageboard@enlightenmefree.com

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
The Olympian

http://www.theolympian.com/101/story/104095.html

Re: The Olympian

The Olympian newspaper has become a mouthpiece for RSE, and not only The Olympian, but the entire Puget Sound media as well.

This is the biggest change that I’ve seen since I was a member of RSE in the early nineties. When I was involved in the “school”, the media didn’t write promotional pieces for JZ; they weren’t tools, bought and sold by second rate finaglers. JZ has wormed her way into the government media establishment by pretending she’s a civic minded progressive, but more importantly by donating large sums of money to politicians in the area. That’s how easy it is to buy out newspapers today. Grease a few palms, swear your allegiance to the Golden Calf, and you've got a multi-million dollar industry under your belt, writing promotional ads for your latest money making scheme.

Keri Brenner is the author of the latest promo piece. Tell her how you feel about The Olympian promoting a doomsday environmental cult that has falsely predicted the catastrophic destruction of the ecosystem for almost 20 years now.

She can be reached at 360-754-5435 or kbrenner@theolympian.com.

Here they go again...

Lisa Pemberton of The Olympian wrote a promotional article for JZ Knight ..July 2006
after the newspaper was invited to attend the RSE Fabulous Wealth retreat...

FactNet link..
http://www.factnet.org/discus/messages/3/22525.html?1153319986

Thank you Comte St. "German" ...Mathew Morrell

Hmm. Wonder how much $$$ is needed to buy advertising space for a 'L.A.R.S.E' ad with the url for this place.

Ive been reading the Vera Alder books. JR probably thought all those years ago no one would ever find them. Similarities? So far nearly identical. I'm at a loss for words. NOT.
Plagiarism.

Which Alder book are you reading?

David, you stated:
"Lisa Pemberton of The Olympian wrote a promotional article for JZ Knight ..July 2006
after the newspaper was invited to attend the RSE Fabulous Wealth retreat..."

I read the Olympian article mentioned. My take is that Brenner wrote a good journalistic piece, not a promo, intended to describe current news from RSE which has impacted the locals and local businesses, as some folks see the money/income as a positive.

Ex-members and emf need to keep some perspective about news...the harm RSE does will make news only if something goes to court as with Jeff Knight. The voices of recovery on emf are valuable to people in recovery, not for the general public. It is not necessarily news unless someone makes it news. Placing an ad might do it, but it better be good, balanced with solid facts and legally sound.

I'm waiting (hoping) for someone to write a book about their RSE story. Those testaments by ex-members from other cultic groups have given voice to millions of ex-members of harmful groups worldwide and helped enormously to reaffirm why they left and what they experienced.

Alas, ex-member stories rarely become best sellers and the writer/selfpublisher or publisher are lucky to break even.
Joe

Well Joe, concerning your thought that the voices of recovery on EMF are valuable to people in recovery and not the general public...there are lots of members of the general public involved in some form of recovery...drugs, alcohol, child abuse. These are people capable of understanding that RSE is other than it appears because they have beem involved in situations that were other than they appeared.

Ramtha school aims for less mystery

KERI BRENNER; The OlympianPublished: May 14th, 2007 01:00 AM

The Ramtha School of Enlightenment is shrouded in mystery for many who pass the gates of its 80-acre property near Yelm. School officials are looking to change that.
Led by JZ Knight, a woman who claims to channel the 35,000-year-old warrior Ramtha, the school has launched a campaign to highlight students’ economic and intellectual contributions to the community. The campaign includes news releases about individual students’ accomplishments as well as paid ads in publications.

Event services manager Steve Klein said the school always has been involved in the area. “What has changed is that now we want to tell our story – which is that not only are our students contributing to the community, but that they have an economic impact.”

Greg Simmons, marketing director for the school for 18 years and a teacher there for nine years, said it simply is the right time for the school’s message to come out. He said the school has no hidden agenda.

“In the past, we’ve sort of been anonymous to some degree, just to be left alone to do our work,” said Simmons, the author of a Ramtha school guide called “These Things You Shall Do … and Greater” (2006, Mulai de Guise Publishing, Rainier). “Now it’s time to let people know that we’re not just a school. We’re socially, economically and ecologically responsible.”

In the newspaper ads, the school says its students are avid consumers of local goods and services. Surveys that students filled out in February and March report that they spent a combined $250,000 to $665,000 per month – depending on the number of people attending the school at a given time – on food, hotels, rental cars, lattes, child care, clothes and supplies.

“They’ve certainly been good audiences for us,” said Howard Christian, operations manager for the eight-screen Yelm Cinemas. The theater arranges early morning showings of limited-edition films, such as “Who Killed the Electric Car?” last year, for as many as 1,200 students at a time who are in town for biannual retreats.

Knight has opened two gift and antiques stores called JZ Rose – one in Yelm and a second at Bellevue Square.

Her school’s teachings focus on scientific ways to focus energy and thoughts to express each person’s purpose and realize each person’s spiritual and material goals, according to school officials.

More than 5,000 current students attend at least two events a year, school officials say.

Worldwide, 15,000 people attended various satellite center classes last year

eyes...
my mistake...
I was not clear--I meant specifically ex-RSE in recovery and their significant others that have also felt the harm indirectly through divorce, neglect, financial issues.
Joe

Bodhi writes: ''''Which Alder book are you reading?''''

Right now I'm reading
Finding the Third Eye. Already there is mention of the different frequency and vibrations as well as all particles being alive and the seven planes and seven bodies of humankind. I can't wait to read the next book.

I have "Finding the 3rd Eye" as well as "The Initiation of the World", and I'm reading this one first, although she states that "Finding the 3rd Eye" came first. Both have a 1960 copywrite listed, but on further inspection, the one I'm reading was first published in 1939.
I'm only on page 29, but can see that I'm going to enjoy it. So far, it's information I already know through various channels, but it is stated in a different manner and makes for interesting reading.

Hey Bodhi & Co,

how about "THREE MAGIC WORDS" by Uell S. Anderson (1953): We are God, we are here to make known the unknown, remove all doubts and fear, don't be a go-getter, leave it all up the subconscious mind to manifest for you etc.

It's going to take me a while to read these two Alder books; but I noted the title.
I think that he's tapped into what the Buddha finally figured out, and sat under the Bodhi Tree knowing that his consciousness through the magnetic capability of the soul would bring him all the experiences he needed.

Bodhi writes: ''''I'm only on page 29, but can see that I'm going to enjoy it. So far, it's information I already know through various channels, but it is stated in a different manner and makes for interesting reading.''''

Agree 100% with you. I saw the publishing of around 1938 or 1939 as well. These concepts were copyrighted by JR? Where's Vera? Let's all call her orb. (that is one thing I do take seriously due to experience at home and nearly everywhere I take photographs)

Another song of the day for JR: 'Just a Mirage'

She can only copywrite her writings or maybe her unique, trademarked terminology, but she can't copywrite concepts that have been part of the public domain or part of cultural beliefs.
It would be like someone trying to copywrite the 10 commandments or similar.

The Master Key System (1912!!!)
The secret behind THE SECRET. Free e-book at:
http://smartwomaninvest.com/masterkey.pdf

henry shugar is a novel of roald dahl.he has relatives and decendence who manage his livework.when jzr who is so particular about creative property uses someones story and makes a dicipline out of it. did jzr ask at least if she can use it.or are this rules about her trademarked wisdom only appliing to other people.anybody heard stage remarks about this?

Hello ex,
candle focus is an ancient Kriya Yoga technique. Banerjee, the levitating yogi in the Henry Sugar Story was a Kriya yogi. Ramtha told his students that Henry Sugar used his focus ability to attain longevity/immortality. http://www.kriyasource.com

Nice work, Compte. Thanks

so candelfocus and cards r diciplines not trademarked by rse?

Hi Ex,
All of the trademarks and service marks are listed at the bottom of RSE's homepage.

Fieldwork is trademarked but candlefocus is not.

Candlefocus was introduced by reading the Henry Sugar story written by Roald Dahl.

Is trademarking fieldwork an insult to farmers everywhere?

Comte

The great Shoeless Joe Jackson used to do candle focus one eye at a time and had a career batting average of .356 until they kicked him out of baseball over a little bit of wagered money.

Babe Ruth was so impressed with Jackson it is said that he copied his sweet swing.

The Henry Sugar book was all Judi and the school took a turn for the worst after that book was introduced.

Funny thing too.

Henry Sugar died.

Or maybe he staged his death.

Did anyone see the ad that JZ placed in the Olympian trying to buy her way into the good graces of locals?

Virtual,

Do you mean the ad she purchased in the NVNews on March 30th, 2007 that was approximately 1/4 of a page, spouting how "$665,500 spent in County by RSE Students in February 2007" ?

Part of the ad at the bottom says, "We appreciate all the local businesses that supported our students with teir good and services while they visited our area. Thank You!"

I have a question.

Why, just a couple of years ago, did I sit in an audience with many other students, and listen to JZ speak to us about how we should patronize STUDENT OWNED businesses ? Also, she asked us to "promise" that we would shop for all of our needs, in her Outback Boutique. I was thoroughly disgusted, and I know that I was not alone. I sarcastically asked the man next to me, my partner for that event, who hailed from Canada, if it was alright and acceptable for me to shop at WAL-MART. He was quite uncomfortable with my "attitude", but ask me if I care ?

Not.

Further, now that memories are flooding my brain, we listened to a teaching that taught that we should not buy sale items for Christmas presents for others we say we CARE about. We should buy whatever the other person REALLY WANTS, NO MATTER THE COST, and work to pay off the debt, so that we are truly giving. Not just fulfilling an obligation to get them a gift. I'm paraphrasing, but perhaps Tree or others on here can vouch that this is the gist of what was said. Again, thank you very much, but I will determine MY standards for gift giving and I don't want or need Ramtha's or JZ's or whatever/whomever "it" is, to determine that for me.

All of the above, were just more and more red flags for me, pushing me out the door. Perhaps I should call those instances blessings in disguise.

i remember a funny one were i thought....once we got to go shopping on a beginner.for the later wineceremony.the stuff instructed us to go to qfc.or to the nearby gasolinstation and the local licouer store to get the wine.than some older students dared to ask why they dont tell about the master owned whineshopp.with oh andaehs they finaly mentioned it too.2.not so funny because many yelm people got p....about it.during nascar the students were very particular instructed were to do buisness.not with venture bank,not go to the cinema ,all buisneses who support nascar...3[from an in this incidence involved peorson:jzr instructed the hole audience to not do buisness with her.[some time before she spoke up against something.it went down in wineceremony chaos]i guess in yelm you can do only buisness if you don t cross jz.on former threats there are storys about the thundermarket and a bookshopp .all the same ruthless buisnesspractices.

there is another occonomic fact about yelm:several thousend families from military people came in the last years.for nearby bases.they shifted the comercial importance from rse students to this populationgroup.so all this waving is just a last cry for recocnition.

yes, whatcha-
in regards to the gift giving, that was my recollection as well. I had forgotten about that one, but yes, another red flag.
How many ways can something be twisted?
amazing.

I am not surprised nor enthralled that once again Ms. JZ Knight is making highlighted news in The Olympian. The article dated May 12th 2007 titled "Ramtha school tries to demystify its work from behind the gate" surely must have given your readers a glimpse of the realities behind the Ramthas School of Enlightment? The article leads into the economic and political endeavors of RSE to attract more students into their failing fold. If anyone is familiar with the true impact of economy and social direction of RSE; one should certainly find some humor in the quote “What has changed is that now we want to tell our story — which is that not only are our students contributing to the community, but that they have an economic impact.” (Steve Klien). The only community and true economic impact students have to the area of Yelm is in and under the direction of RSE. What the media should be focused on is the world wide exploitation of persons looking for "spiritual guidance" and how RSE uses advertising and mental manipulations to keep its minions in constant chaos. When will the media stop supporting this doomsayers cult and look at the peoples lives JZ has uprooted and transgressed to believing that they are gods and can control their fates and destiny.

I am not a student nor have I ever been part of RSE. What true stories fall behind the scenes of this super cult compound may never be exposed but I urge you to stop supporting the enrollment and destruction of peoples lives by portraying this "school" as enlightment. Nothing could be farther from the truth.

One only needs to read this week's Nisually Screamer (Paper) to see what the Ramsters are sticking their noses into
that which is NOT their business....
meaning....Steve Klein is protesting Clearwood Property Owner's Associaton for
going ahead with a cell tower.
No where, does is say, other than his humble opinion ( sans scientific proof)
that the cell tower will interfere with the quality of life in Clearwood.
He does not even OWN a place there.
wth?

Steve Klein will do whatever JZ, er, I mean, "Ramtha"
tells him to. He ran for Mayor because "Ramtha" told him to.

JZ was loving the thought of controlling the whole town!

''''JZ was loving the thought of controlling the whole town! ''''

At least she's not 'gone global' in that respect.
Oh wait. The big guy IS 'raising an army.' This primary he put the 'leaders' onstage telling the crowd 'these will be your leaders'. It was those who hit the target during archery. Hey world leaders-you have competition. Think we'll see her make a run for prez?

"Ramtha" also told Klein he was going to WIN the election. He not only L-O-S-T, he lost by a lot. So next thing ya know, ol' rusty Ramtha said he would win - but it was on another timeline.

Poor Steve. Wake up.

The timeline "line" is a beauty...works whenever Judy's Ramtha needs to get out of a situation. "It happened on another timeline!" That is as good as it gets

anyone knows any prediction made on stage which got true?[please not the afterwards fabricated 9/11 tape]anyone knows from the begining were mt rainier still was suposed to blew up?just inquiring.

Hi,
I've just finished reading "THE SECRET" book for the second time: PRENTICE MULFORD (1834-1894 !!!)taught how to "create your day" in advance.

Ex,

Yes, I do remember a "prediction" that Ramtha made that came true. I was in an audience, and we were told to be very careful about eating red meat, in particular at fast food chains. Because within a very, very short time, there would be an illness from e-coli related to it.

Well, two weeks later or less, at a (I believe this is correct), Lacey Jack In The Box, a person (young as I recall...very young), ate a burger and got very ill with an e-coli infection.

I will add that this was BEFORE this was common news around the country. As I recall, it was the first people had heard about it, in the mass media.

Now, can I prove, or am I saying that there isn't some way that JZ/Ramtha could have made a genuine prediction that came true ? I'm not saying I can prove anything. I am answering the question that was asked.

Here is an article if you'd like to read about it. For details on exactly what "Ramtha" said, I'd have to dig out my notes and I can't promise when I might do that.
http://www.about-ecoli.com/news/jack-in-the-box6.htm

Hi Comte,
Prentice doesn't use the phrase "create your day," does he??????????????????????????????????????????

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

yes watcha.i like your posts so dont be insulted when i get sarcastic i just cant help it.:there will be a car accident.avoid beeing in traffic tomorrow eh better next week.buckel up.at least.donations will be accepted for this valuable livesaving advice....

sniff, sniff.......ex....you hurt my feelings...

(not)

Comte St German, Don't get sucked into "THE SECRET" - it's an informecial for another channel - Abraham - every man and his dog is reading that book now - and it's all about materialism - and about getting more $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
I was reading somewhere that what is written in the Secret book is not complete - one has to put what wants out in the world, and then take action and not wait for it to arrive on your doorstep though I have to admit I have had that happen to me many times - and to make sure that the action is of value to someone - and to also ask "How can I ..................? anyway, I know we all do this - every single one of us, it is just someone put it in a book and is claiming it - just like RSE -

For years when I want to accomplish something - for example, packing my whole house to move - I would plan it out mentally and then when I did do the move, it was easier and a breeze - and I have been doing that for years - so I guess I created my day - yes? Should have patented it and put a trade mark on it

the world is about marketing - and quite frankly I am really sick of it - where is the "just enjoy life and family, friends, nature and animals?" - that is what the native cultures of the whole world have always done - their life is simple - and simple is really THE SECRET

Marching on within,

don't worry, I am familiar with Esther Hicks and the Abraham channelings. The "Action Part" is what the sequel to THE SECRET seems to be all about. I've just received the link to Part II: http://www.passitontoday.com

The Law of Attraction, that Abraham-Hicks seems to lay claim to as their own original work, is not new.

In fact, it's quite old. Charles Haanel authored a book in the very early 1900's that has a chapter titled, The Law of Attraction. I know this, because I own the book.

For more info (and a sales ad), you can read this fairly short description:
http://charleshaanel.wwwhubs.com/

The Master Key System Online for free

Soon after the full page RSE infomercials placed in the Olympian newspaper in May 2007, I contacted Keri Brenner reporter for The Olympian newspaper, asking if she cared to report on the other side of the RSE story?
She agreed to interview five former RSE students at my home, this was later in June, For those that came forward to be interview and photographed…. it took great courage, and few tears were shed in the process,
Keri told me she aimed to have the story printed in August.
Come August..I called Keri to ask what is going on, a change in plan she said!..
She wanted to tag our story into the “White Wind”/RSE court case scheduled for October.
I learnt yesterday that the court case has been rescheduled for next year,!!!
I phoned Keri today to ask what is going on, But..Still no go on the “other side of the RSE “ story….
When I mentioned to Keri that the situation looks very much like the Olympian was more concerned with its advertisers Keri responded that our story was just not that important, if I have issues with this…. take it up with the editor.

To echo Mathew Morrell’s post on this thread..

“The Olympian newspaper has become a mouthpiece for RSE,

Enough is enough….

David

Keri Brenner can be reached at 360-754-5435 or kbrenner@theolympian.com.

This was Keri Brenner's infomercial for RSE..
The Olympian Published: May 14th, 2007 01:00 AM

Ramtha school aims for less mystery

KERI BRENNER;

The Ramtha School of Enlightenment is shrouded in mystery for many who pass the gates of its 80-acre property near Yelm. School officials are looking to change that.
Led by JZ Knight, a woman who claims to channel the 35,000-year-old warrior Ramtha, the school has launched a campaign to highlight students’ economic and intellectual contributions to the community. The campaign includes news releases about individual students’ accomplishments as well as paid ads in publications.

Event services manager Steve Klein said the school always has been involved in the area. “What has changed is that now we want to tell our story – which is that not only are our students contributing to the community, but that they have an economic impact.”

Greg Simmons, marketing director for the school for 18 years and a teacher there for nine years, said it simply is the right time for the school’s message to come out. He said the school has no hidden agenda.

“In the past, we’ve sort of been anonymous to some degree, just to be left alone to do our work,” said Simmons, the author of a Ramtha school guide called “These Things You Shall Do … and Greater” (2006, Mulai de Guise Publishing, Rainier). “Now it’s time to let people know that we’re not just a school. We’re socially, economically and ecologically responsible.”

In the newspaper ads, the school says its students are avid consumers of local goods and services. Surveys that students filled out in February and March report that they spent a combined $250,000 to $665,000 per month – depending on the number of people attending the school at a given time – on food, hotels, rental cars, lattes, child care, clothes and supplies.

“They’ve certainly been good audiences for us,” said Howard Christian, operations manager for the eight-screen Yelm Cinemas. The theater arranges early morning showings of limited-edition films, such as “Who Killed the Electric Car?” last year, for as many as 1,200 students at a time who are in town for biannual retreats.

Knight has opened two gift and antiques stores called JZ Rose – one in Yelm and a second at Bellevue Square.

Her school’s teachings focus on scientific ways to focus energy and thoughts to express each person’s purpose and realize each person’s spiritual and material goals, according to school officials.

More than 5,000 current students attend at least two events a year, school officials say.

Worldwide, 15,000 people attended various satellite center classes last year.

I've long been curious about why The Olympian does only puff pieces on RSE. There is so much investigation they could do.

I participate in a local Olympia community blog olyblog.net and I'm interested in learning more about how RSE affects Olympia - the business community, The Olympian newspaper, and anything else relevant.

I'm not an ex-member but I do have quite a bit of life experience in destructive groups and cults are an interest of mine. I found out that a local restaurant Cielo Blu is run by "students and friends of RSE" and blogged about that http://www.olyblog.net/blog/sarah/ramtha-needs-a-date

olyblog.net is focused on the Olympia area, I encourage anyone who likes to join in, local themed posts are usually moved to our front page.

So, Keri Brenner had interviewed several people this last summer for an article she said she would publish in August.
August came and went.
She said she would publish it the first week of October to coincide with JZ's court case vs a local woman.
That came and went.
LAST week she said she was going to post and article about the L.A.R.S.E. gathering in today's Sunday paper, and post the article she said she originally wrote Sunday Nov4.
I have today's paper in my hand.
Yep. No article.
(what, she is going to tell me she missed the deadline because she was at the gathering??)
I think the media has their own agenda, esp when it involves someone with a poop load of money.
I see no consistancy or integrity for an unbiased opinion.
What a load of crap.

Tree,

What we do know is it looks very suspicious. She sure seems to be saying one thing, and then not following through. Given the strokes RSE has received in that paper, it's certainly fair to suspect their motives.

She attended the gathering ? Maybe that will open her eyes to even more than she thought she knew. Plus, she'll hear it from a number of people.

We'll see what happens after the event. If this doesn't convince her to publish something, she's probably not going to. What about her editor ? Or another journalist there ? Why does it have to be her, is what I wonder ? If she's afraid of it, or if JZ's money has stalled them, will prove itself out as more of the same.

Nothing.

Maybe a letter to the editor ?