Return to Website

Beachwood Canyon Neighborhood Association

This Forum is about You and Your Neighborhood. Here's the place to express your thoughts, ideas and concerns about our beautiful Beachwood Canyon.

Beachwood Canyon Neighborhood Association
Start a New Topic 
1 2
Topic
Author
Views
Replies
Last Post
Raging Stallion - Hussein [Centurion]
Raging Stallion - Hussein [Centurion] > http://nutshellurl.com/4237c Raging Stallion - Hussein [Centurion] b92c5eb40e Journey To The Center Of The Earth[2008]DvDrip aXXo 73671.avi lancashire quakers and the...
Views: 213   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jan 22, 2016 9:57pm
by keelefonz
Windows_8_pro_with_media_center_build_9200_genuine_activation_key-adds
Windows_8_pro_with_media_center_build_9200_genuine_activation_key-adds > http://tinyurl.com/p4nsz7y Windows_8_pro_with_media_center_build_9200_genuine_activation_key-adds, Reading for Speed and Fluency 4.rar...
Views: 172   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jul 16, 2014 5:18am
by zandmyge
Re: Local Community inquiry;
I can be found / you can find me - anywhere on the web/internet by searching: jeffreydavidmorris. MySpace, Facebook, Twitter, Linkedin, Tribe.net and VAST ETC elsewhere on web/internet. It's all about the (key word's) you type 'in'. Meantime, feel free to visit me on...
Views: 145   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jun 2, 2013 11:17pm
by www.jeffreydavid...
j
jdo
Leaf Blowers! Dec 2010
Hi All. I'm pretty new to the area - a couple of months. And its great! But can anyone tell me if theres any rules for leaf blowers?? Me and my husband either work from home or work evenings - so we sleep later in the day (or would like to) ..and the leaf blowers s...
Views: 207   Replies: 0
Last Post: Dec 16, 2010 2:37pm
by jdo
My memoriesnae4
When I first started driving, in the 50's Mt Lee was the place to go. There was no gate then except to keep us out of the compound at the top. It was a great place to take your girlfriend and sight see the beautiful city of Angels. We climbed the all around the lette...
Views: 240   Replies: 0
Last Post: Dec 7, 2010 9:42pm
by Robert Gutierrez
No#1 hollywood weight loss
It is still time to lose weight before summer! buy Clenbuterol Treat yourself with Clenbuterol weight loss program and Clenbuterol cycle will help you lose more weight than any other medicine without Clenbuterol side effects ! You can buy prescription only Clenbutero...
Views: 174   Replies: 0
Last Post: Aug 4, 2010 4:20am
by clenbuterol
Happy Thanksgiving
I am thankful Obama is my president.
Views: 202   Replies: 1
Last Post: Dec 30, 2009 7:30am
by Frank on Durand
Coyote Problem Solved!
Great news, we found a guy that will solve our coyote problem for good. He traps them and he is fully licensed by State to euthanize them on the spot. We can tell the neighborhood that he moves them out to some place in country. I think we can fund raise for his s...
Views: 414   Replies: 2
Last Post: Jul 26, 2009 10:01pm
by Rosemary Allison
Is your power out? Darkness in Beachwood
Is your power out? Mine is out and has been for days. I have been calling the gas company and they say I need to call the city. The city says I need to call the power. How can I call the power when I don't have any
Views: 235   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jun 3, 2009 7:36pm
by Frank Finklestei...
More Crazy BCNA Activities
Late last night I caught two BCNA members in my recyle bin. One was fully inside the bin while the other collected the cans thrown out by the other. These people are very strange!
Views: 330   Replies: 0
Last Post: Oct 15, 2008 8:02pm
by Frank on Deronda
p
PJB
Twin brothers killed in Hollywood Hills crash
The two brothers grew up on Ledgewood Drive and worked in the Beachwood market. http://www.latimes.com/news/local/la-me-beachwood30-2008sep30,0,380583.story Twin brothers killed in Hollywood Hills crash Police say Jesse Brackett, 23, lost control of his...
Views: 405   Replies: 1
Last Post: Oct 15, 2008 7:57pm
by Ricky H
Missing Brains at BCNA
We lost our brains. Please help us!
Views: 403   Replies: 0
Last Post: Aug 12, 2008 5:02pm
by Anonymous
Views: 373   Replies: 0
Last Post: Aug 1, 2008 9:35pm
by Anonymous
Help! Cat Lost on Beachwood!
My cat Pookie escaped through an open window yesterday at my home on 2900 block of Beachwood. If anyone sees a grey cat with green eyes please call me at 461-2942. He has a silver studded colar with a little gold bell so you may hear him coming. Please don't try t...
Views: 318   Replies: 1
Last Post: Jul 29, 2008 9:41pm
by Anonymous
Fran R and the BCNA take one Hard!
Talk about smack downs, Fran and her carpool of trolls made fools of themselves again earlier this week at the Central Area Planning Commission. Fran will try her spin but this one was a big "FU" for her. Fran spearheaded a mindless attack on long time neighbor in...
Views: 422   Replies: 6
Last Post: Jul 24, 2008 10:02pm
by Anonymous
christian music ring tones
Once bit more christian music ring tones butch and invite you, yeah. Learn make a ringtone for free since 2004 or climbing out. Thats as opposed mp3 ringtone cutter to this guy produces a river. Ive played like a pocket, in a flippity floppity flock to samsung sch a8...
Views: 308   Replies: 0
Last Post: Apr 20, 2008 8:22am
by Toussaint
m
Mark
LEAF BLOWERS!!
Hi everyone, I'm sure some of you have noticed lately how there have been leaf blowers going on in the area almost every day of the week. I do a lot of work at home and it has been driving me insane! I've heard them start as early as 7 am and go on well until th...
Views: 401   Replies: 0
Last Post: Nov 7, 2007 10:47am
by Mark
UPDATE: on Demolition on 2620 N.Beachwood
Jill Bigelow, who apparently acquired the spanish house when she married the owner, (how convenient), was denied her permit to cut down that beautiful mountainside so that she could subdivide the property into 3 lots, after demolishing that historical home built in 1...
Views: 625   Replies: 3
Last Post: Nov 3, 2007 12:25am
by Tommie Potter
FLYING TRASH HAZARD ON LEDGEWOOD DRIVE
I wonder who can help me with this unpleasant & unhealthy issue... A nearby home on Ledgewood Drive was recently leased to a group of people who show no respect or common sense. After the regular trash pickup last Friday left a bag of their trash at the bottom of the...
Views: 461   Replies: 1
Last Post: Jul 22, 2007 12:53pm
by I HATE THEIR TRA...
a
Alex
NO HONKING IN A RESIDENTIAL NEIGHBORHOOD!
Hi! I live on Ledgewood Drive, where too many inconsiderate drivers race through the street day and night, often honking the horn with no reason except to "signal" cars coming down the hill that they were there first... My frustration with this is reaching a...
Views: 500   Replies: 1
Last Post: Jul 22, 2007 12:37pm
by John
Crime in the hillside - again
This happened in the Knolls area: Neighborhood Watch Crime Alert Burglars entered a home on Lakeridge Drive on July 19 and stole a computer, electronics, and a wide-screen TV. The break-in occurred between 2:10 and 3:45 p.m. Nobody was home, except for the fami...
Views: 415   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jul 21, 2007 8:35am
by Fran R and Anne ...
k
KELLI
HELP! Telephone Service!
Go ahead and laugh at the new kid on the block that has to makes calls on the street with one arm up in the air while standing on one foot. It's like a contortionists maneuver I've got going on here. Although it does add to my flexibility. Just wondering if...
Views: 379   Replies: 3
Last Post: Jul 18, 2007 3:09pm
by KELLI
k
KELLI
Audio Books!
Thank you!!! Need I say more? What a thoughtful addition to the already amazing Beachwood Forum. Whoever you people are-Thank you! Your generosity makes me want to conjure up some grandiose gesture. hmmmmm....Pay it Forward!!!! ~KL
Views: 381   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jul 14, 2007 9:58am
by KELLI
Village Cafe
Too Many B ratings in the Window. Would love to eat there again without getting sick.
Views: 591   Replies: 20
Last Post: Jul 13, 2007 2:21pm
by KELLI
Demolition @ 2620 N. BEACHWOOD DR.
Hi there. I moved into 2620 N. Beachwood Dr. in May, have spent several thousand dollars to bring the property to marginally rental conditions. THINK: Rats, non-working appliances, unsafe structure in back , no landscaping, needs paint inside and out, unsafe electr...
Views: 441   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jul 13, 2007 1:53pm
by KELLI LASSEN
Rental
My wife and I are professors who live and teach in Philadelphia. In early August we are relocating to LA and are very interested in renting a 2 bedroom or large 1 bedroom in the Beachwood Canyon area. We are very quiet and responsible people. I'd be grateful for a...
Views: 400   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jun 5, 2007 7:12am
by Sanjay Krishnan
Hollywood Crime Issues
Friends, A couple of Hollywood success stories..... First, we experienced a discernable uptick in burglary and theft from motor vehicles (BTFMV) beginning in mid-April which were occurring in the general area north of Hollywood Boulevard and La Brea Av. The bulk...
Views: 380   Replies: 0
Last Post: May 11, 2007 8:49pm
by Captain Clay Far...
Looking for donated office space for neighborhood non-profit that is assisting AIDS orphans
Hi all. I am a local Beachwood resident looking for the gift of a donated space ranging from an office to a desk to work out of for a project I have created called Make A Change. The ultimate goal of Make A Change is to increase global consciousness on the issues o...
Views: 352   Replies: 0
Last Post: Feb 21, 2007 5:49pm
by Lela Edgar
Re MANSION MANIA
Oops: that's this Thursday February 8th
Views: 449   Replies: 0
Last Post: Feb 4, 2007 5:04pm
by the.abysinnians
MANSION MANIA in Hollywoodland
7100 sq ft mansion attacks Beachwood Cyn! There are very few places left in Los Angeles that haven't been hit by mansion mania -- people with too much money competing to have the ugliest box with the most empty space. Beachwood Canyon has been mostly lucky, but...
Views: 460   Replies: 0
Last Post: Feb 4, 2007 5:02pm
by the.abysinnians
f
Fran
Neighborhood Crime Alert!
Neighborhood Watch Alert Today a little innocent-looking girl was walking through our neighborhood streets with a cell phone communicating to someone about our properties. Sounds crazy, I know. When I saw her on my property I wondered why she was peering down into...
Views: 477   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jan 8, 2007 9:20pm
by Fran
Apt. Landscaping
I need to find out if I can stop the landlord from cutting down all the vegitation from our building. They say they are replacing the shrubs with grass. This is an outrage! They can't keep the grass they have alive, why put down more. We are suppose to be conserv...
Views: 432   Replies: 0
Last Post: Dec 20, 2006 11:05am
by Karen Hodgin
Recent Local Crime
Car: 6A15, SLO Mike Shea, Hollywood Crime Reports Residential Burglary: RD 627, 12-07-06, 0800 hrs to 12-10-06, 1730 hrs, 2700 Creston Dr. 12-07-06, 0800 hrs to 12-10-06, 1730 hrs, 2700 Creston Dr. The susp(s) entered after forcing open the front door...
Last Post: Dec 12, 2006 10:09pm
by Mike Shea
p
Perri
Firetrucks last night
Does anyone know what was going on late last night? About nine LAFD vehicles (including five fire trucks) and seven LAPD units rushed up the hill sometime after 2:00AM... There was also a helicopter. I live on Beachwood, below the gates, and I couldn't see any f...
Views: 424   Replies: 0
Last Post: Dec 9, 2006 12:08pm
by Perri
Burglary on Beachwood up from the Market
Today, December 8th at precisely 1:56 p.m. someone carefully removed five louvers from a neighbor's window (2700 block of Beachwood), climbed in and quickly set off the motion sensors installed by Edison Security. According to the computer log, this person ran throug...
Views: 458   Replies: 0
Last Post: Dec 8, 2006 3:16pm
by Fran Reichenbach
Crime Update Beachwood Canyon
Burglary 11-27-06, 1300 hrs to 1915 hrs, 5900 Manola Wy The susp(s) entered through the unlocked rear sliding door, took the vict's Laptops ($4000) and fled via the point of entry. Theft From Motor Vehicle (TFMV): 11/26-11/27 1830-1300 2100 Vista Del Mar
Views: 488   Replies: 0
Last Post: Nov 29, 2006 9:39am
by SLO Mike Shea
campers in the canyon
I live up in the wolfs lair on Durand. I've noticed several times when walking the trail in the morning a camp sight with bags, tent, matches and booze. I'm concerned in terms of this person potentially being a fire hazard. what can you do??
Views: 517   Replies: 1
Last Post: Nov 3, 2006 9:22am
by Fran
Handyman
I read a review of a handyman and his son(s) that did good work. I've missplaced the contact number, so could someone help? Thanks, Mr. Kirk
Views: 432   Replies: 2
Last Post: Oct 5, 2006 9:45am
by Kirk
Great Piano Teacher
My friend Suzanne Karpinski is looking for new clients in the neighborhood. She is a great piano teacher. She comes to your home on a weekly schedule and is great with kids (they love her). You can get a hold of her through her website: http://suzannekarpinski.co...
Views: 392   Replies: 0
Last Post: Sep 2, 2006 11:52pm
by Chris Millar
Crime Reported - Be on the lookout
I and my fiancee live in the 2200 block of Beachwood. We've been here for over 12 years and have experienced no crime. Until the night of June 8th. Someone, after dark, removed the rear license plate from our Camry, which was parked on Beachwood in the same block...
Views: 440   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jun 15, 2006 9:40pm
by Michael
NASCAR on Gower
I live on Gower St between Fraklin and Scenic. In the six months I have lived here I have been increasingly alarmed at how many people drive incredibly fast up and down this little street. I have witnessed several accidents of varying severity on Gower, all attribut...
Views: 498   Replies: 3
Last Post: Jan 18, 2006 7:53pm
by kevin
k
Kate
City Council and Hillside Development
Here's what happened to the Laurel Canyon residents: (Daily Breeze) Today is Wednesday, December 21, 2005 Originally published Wednesday, December 21, 2005 Updated Wednesday, December 21, 2005 'Photo op' angers residents wanting the council's attention When La...
Views: 380   Replies: 0
Last Post: Dec 21, 2005 1:07pm
by Kate
Empty Lot - 2920 Belden Drive
If anyone lives or walks around Belden Drive, then you're probably familiar with the empty lot near the corner of Belden and Rodgerton... (The downward sloping one.) The property is cited every year for brush clearance in May, but for some reason the city never ca...
Views: 519   Replies: 0
Last Post: Nov 14, 2005 7:48pm
by Stacy A.Herkert
r
Rachel
TRUCKS on Beachwood, Ledgerwood, etc.
WHat's the story on the never-ending parade of trucks? Is the whole hillside being carted away? And do these things really need to work 7 days a week, 10 hours a day. I can't hear myself think!
Views: 427   Replies: 1
Last Post: Sep 25, 2005 1:10pm
by Fran
BABY BOOM IN BEACHWOOD!!
Dear Parents and Friends, I am a resident of the Hollywood Dell. We are seeing more and more babies born in the Dell, Beachwood and the Oaks it seems like on a weekly basis. Have you noticed all the strollers? LOL!! I am posting here to tell you about an ama...
Views: 438   Replies: 1
Last Post: Aug 13, 2005 8:06pm
by Debra Gainor
Great tenant!
Posted: Wed May 18, 2005 10:16 am    Post subject: Great tenant! ------------------------------------------------------------------------ Hello, My name is Taylor Donlan, I've just returned from a two year stay in Taos, NM. Before that I lived fo...
Views: 479   Replies: 0
Last Post: May 18, 2005 11:41am
by taylor donlan
m
Mel
Too many drunk drivers in the Hills
Last night someone hit my parked car. The driver side mirror was completely ripped off the side of the car. This is the second time this has happened to me. I try parking my car on less travelled side streets but with no success. Since this seems to happen late night...
Views: 479   Replies: 3
Last Post: May 14, 2005 6:42pm
by hollyridge resid...
CRIME WATCH MEETING
DEAR NEIGHBOR, PLEASE ATTEND THE CRIME WATCH MEETING TUESDAY MAY 10TH AT 7:00PM AT THE BEACHWOOD CAFE. IT'S VERY IMPORTANT THAT WE ALL BAN TOGETHER AND WATCH THE NEIGHBORHOOD!! THANKS FOR PARTICIPATING!! BEST REGARDS, TRUE CROSS 323.376.3500
Views: 421   Replies: 0
Last Post: May 2, 2005 2:55pm
by TRUE CROSS
w
wesley
montlake drive update
on april 25 i asked security guards about road closure. they said 8 weeks. and they didn't know when the inner walk would open again due to severe slide damage.
Last Post: May 1, 2005 10:53pm
by wesley
crime watch
Dear Neighbor, I live on Hollyridge in the 3100 block. I want to start a crime watch for people in my immediate area. Please email me to join. True Cross
Views: 412   Replies: 0
Last Post: Apr 16, 2005 9:49pm
by true cross
1 2
Free Forum powered by Bravenet