Return to Website

Beachwood Canyon Neighborhood Association

This Forum is about You and Your Neighborhood. Here's the place to express your thoughts, ideas and concerns about our beautiful Beachwood Canyon.

Beachwood Canyon Neighborhood Association
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
FLYING TRASH HAZARD ON LEDGEWOOD DRIVE

I wonder who can help me with this unpleasant & unhealthy issue... A nearby home on Ledgewood Drive was recently leased to a group of people who show no respect or common sense. After the regular trash pickup last Friday left a bag of their trash at the bottom of their driveway, they've shown no interest in cleaning up or even merely removing the bins from the street. They've been driving their cars OVER the bag for days... Now that the bag has finally burst, their trash has been flying all over Ledgewood & Belden!!! There's GLASS, plastic bags and food remnants all over the place (yes, the coyotes helped themselves last night!)
I've dropped them a note that yelded no results (they may have added it to the trash pile, after all!)
I've contacted the leasing agent, who washes his hands of the matter... The property owner is next, however, wasn't there a neighborhood rule at one time or another that asked all residents to remove the bins from the street? Since common sense doesn't seem to be enough these days, I'm willing to appeal to their civic duty next!
Please help your Ledgewood neighbors with this, unless you like trash blowing in your face when you walk in the hood!!!

Thanks for letting me vent...

Re: FLYING TRASH HAZARD ON LEDGEWOOD DRIVE

You must be referring to 3030 Ledgewood. Trash isn't their only specialty: what about those parties pretty much every weekend, with an intoxicated crowd peeing all over the hillside or vomiting in our flower beds? I'm sick and tired of calling the cops on them and never seeing them show up.
You'd think the owner of the property would care about the trashy tenants he's subjecting his neighbors to. Too many cars park all over the place as a result of these COUNTLESS individuals who crash there for a night of partying. The trash trucks couldn't even squeeze thru one Friday.
I've left them notes, too. I've picked up their trash and moved their bins... THEY'RE CLUELESS, FILTHY AND RUDE! What's next?