Return to Website

Beachwood Canyon Neighborhood Association

This Forum is about You and Your Neighborhood. Here's the place to express your thoughts, ideas and concerns about our beautiful Beachwood Canyon.

Beachwood Canyon Neighborhood Association
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Looking for donated office space for neighborhood non-profit that is assisting AIDS orphans

Hi all.
I am a local Beachwood resident looking for the gift of a donated space ranging from an office to a desk to work out of for a project I have created called Make A Change.
The ultimate goal of Make A Change is to increase global consciousness on the issues of the African child orphaned by AIDS. In particular I am working in Kenya.

I am without resources to rent an office/desk/room for the project BUT do have a non-profit # which means should someone be able to come through with this, they will receive a tax-deduction.
I work very hard (for free) on the program and the ultimate would be to have a spot I can go to locally to head my operations out of. Again.. even if it was a desk space alone!
6 months would be the ultimate, 2 months would be a great help to get started.

Should anyone like to assist in this most important way I would love to hear from you.
To check out more information on the project please go to:
www.myspace.com/makeachangeproductions
I can of course answer any and all questions you may have. I can be reached at 323.467.7705
Of course should you know of anyone in general who would want to assist a project such as this, send them my way!

Thanks!
lela