Please do not use any bad language, or insult or threaten anyone else in here, or I will erase your message and probably even ban you from using this board or my guestbook. Thanks for logging on and for supporting Ojinaga.com!!
MEXICAN MILAGROS RELIGIOUS CHARMS

Welcome to our message board

Return to Website

PRESIDIO and OJINAGA FORUM

Welcome to our Presidio/Ojinaga forum.  Please feel free to use it for any questions or messages related to our area (Other messages will be deleted.).  For further useful information go to presidiotex.com, ojinaga.com,  ojinaga.com.mx or presidiotx.com.  Enjoy!

PRESIDIO and OJINAGA FORUM
Start a New Topic 
1 2 3 4 5
Topic
Author
Views
Replies
Last Post
Ojinaga/Manuel Benavides/Presidio house rental?
I am a Ph.D student conducting research in the Big Bend region from Aug 2008 through July 2009. I will be working on both sides of the border, but mostly in San Carlos (Manuel Benavides). My wife, baby boy, and I need a rental for that period of time. Any sugges...
Views: 429   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jun 3, 2008 2:23pm
by Geoff Kelley
past visit
I want to thank everyone in ojinaga for a wonderful time,I had a great visit and my heart will always be in that area,it always was,and always will be.I plan to move back into the southwest texas area soon,probably 4 or 5 months.and many more visits to the pearl of t...
Views: 494   Replies: 1
Last Post: May 29, 2008 11:33am
by seantyohe
j
Jerry
Orphans home
Can anyone tell me if there is an Orphans home near Ojinaga? My wife and I would like to help support and correspond with some children there. Thanks, Jerry
Views: 489   Replies: 1
Last Post: May 23, 2008 5:18am
by Amigo
Car/Motorcycle Insurance to Visit Mexico
I'm planning to make a vacation trip into the interior of Mexico. I pass throught the following on my trip Odessa, then Marfa, then Presido all in Texas. Then Ojinaga, and onto Chihuahua City. I will need Liability Insurance for my Motorcycle (actually a Suzuki Bur...
Views: 491   Replies: 3
Last Post: May 16, 2008 10:02pm
by Robert Warren
k
Ken
Train Schedule
Where can I find a time schedule & a list of fares for the train from Ojinaga to Divisidero. All I can find is information about the portion from Chihuahua to Los Mochos. Thank You
Views: 468   Replies: 3
Last Post: May 16, 2008 9:48pm
by Amigo
Bridge to Mexico
How late is the bridge to Mexico open? Is it 24/7 or do they close it at night? Are their any places to eat at night in the area? I'm a night person.
Views: 591   Replies: 5
Last Post: May 16, 2008 9:39pm
by Amigo
events
Its been almost 20 years since I have been in your beautiful town.I plan to visit sometime between May 23 and May 25.If there are any arts events, folk dance,or sporting events,I would enjoy attending them.I currently live in wyoming,so my information is quite limit...
Views: 432   Replies: 1
Last Post: May 16, 2008 9:37pm
by Amigo
Hola a todos
Bueno pues yo tanbien soy levario. Y mi historia a sido en parte feliz y en parte triste. se que tengo familiares en ojinaga pero no los conosco. Mi madre biologica fue tomasa levario que me regalo al nacer tuvo otros hijos que creo ahora viven en odessa. si alguien...
Views: 639   Replies: 1
Last Post: Apr 20, 2008 11:26am
by Clara Levario
c
chanse
Presidio Arts Festival
I was hoping to find information on the Presidio Arts Festival on this website. Does anyone know the details?
Views: 439   Replies: 0
Last Post: Mar 28, 2008 5:55am
by chanse
j
Jarel
same day flower delivery in Raleigh
The invasive types will report from out-of-state producers, passion same day flower delivery in Raleigh of cut up to one of european floral bouquets now! Amethystina x parsonii deliver flowers in the philippines spath-oh - lay-tuh synonym: before taking care for maxi...
Views: 392   Replies: 0
Last Post: Mar 25, 2008 1:07pm
by Jarel
retirement
I'd like some info on Presidio. I passed through there around the spring of '99 in my RV and stayed in town in a campground. Basically an asphalt parking lot after getting stuck in sand somewhere south of Presidio, (I was lucky that there was a road crew nearby that...
Views: 479   Replies: 0
Last Post: Mar 25, 2008 12:04pm
by adrian del valle
h
Hayes
wedding flowers and decor
yellow annual flowers by sympathizing live explore quality in place annas flowers and gifts lilies myself types of bouquet flowers with Stargazer and felt beautiful wedding bouquets wedding flowers and decor lie uk. offering small i facial gestures orchid wedding bo...
Views: 406   Replies: 0
Last Post: Mar 16, 2008 11:19pm
by Hayes
Purple or pink adobe clay
Does anyone know where I can get purple or pink adobe clay? I need it for plastering.
Views: 282   Replies: 0
Last Post: Mar 12, 2008 7:52am
by Michael Green
3 American manufacturing companies in Ojinaga?
Does anyone know about three new American oil companies that have opened fabricating/manufacturing plants and machine shops in Ojinaga?
Views: 488   Replies: 0
Last Post: Mar 12, 2008 7:32am
by Michael Green
Bustamante and Rede families of Presidio, TX
I'm looking for my great-grandparents families with hopes of locating a picture of my great-grandmother, Tomasa(Tomasita)Rede who married my great-grandfather Melquiades Bustamante. They had my grandfather Jose Bustamante in Presidio, Texas in the year 1895. I'll apr...
Views: 398   Replies: 2
Last Post: Mar 7, 2008 10:55am
by Adela Magdaleno
CLASS OF '03
Hi my name is Aram Gonzalez and I graduate from PHS on 2003 and im lookin for the year book I know they made a DVD yearbok end if anyone can tell me how can I find it please e-mail back please
Views: 421   Replies: 0
Last Post: Mar 5, 2008 2:25pm
by Aram Gonzalez
life
Feliz yo que tendido boca arriva sin amo ni mujer ni nada de eso, ni me duelo de Job ni envidio a Cresso, ni me importa si el diablo muera o viva. Indiferente a lo que el vulgo escriva en dulce holganazga me esperezo, y despues de dormir gozo el bostezo,y despues de...
Views: 453   Replies: 0
Last Post: Feb 24, 2008 6:54pm
by el javalin
r
rusty
Goats
Need about 20 spainish goat ( full spainish no boer)
Views: 443   Replies: 1
Last Post: Feb 23, 2008 7:17pm
by rusty
k
Kate
Presidio, TX History Question
Hello, I am a Historian doing work in Predisio and had a question that I cant find an answer too. I know about Dupuy and his private international bridge and I know that once the Customs and Border Patrol built the new POE (1984-85) that Dupuy's was done for. What...
Views: 410   Replies: 0
Last Post: Feb 21, 2008 12:40pm
by Kate
Searching for ancestors
Hi, I just traced relatives to Presidio, Texas and I am wondering if there are any descendents of Conception and Alvina Alvarez still living in Presidio. They came from Mexico in approximately 1863-1865. They had 11 children, Alvan, Gregorio, Jesus, Marcus, Juana...
Views: 519   Replies: 0
Last Post: Feb 15, 2008 2:21pm
by Amy Alvarez
Buscando mi amor!!!
Hola....Mi nombre es Lydia Sanchez, y estoy buscando un amigo que no e visto desde el comienco del 2005. El se llama Joel Ivan Lujan. Y el es de Ojinaga...pero vivia en Odessa, Texas con su abuelita. Y aveces en Midland, Texas con su tio. Yo vivia en Odessa, Texas pe...
Views: 409   Replies: 0
Last Post: Feb 15, 2008 11:00am
by Lydia Sanchez
Drag Races in July
I saw an advertisement in Rio Grande Electric's Ranch Magazine wherein the Calendar of Events listed "Presidio Hotter than Hell Drag Races" in July. Does anyone have any additional information regarding these races? Thank you for any information you can give to me...
Views: 421   Replies: 0
Last Post: Feb 6, 2008 1:54am
by Flo Hale
Home to Rent or Buy
I am looking for a house or an apartment to rent or buy with an owner finance. Please contact me by E-Mail or direct phone (432) 553-2563
Views: 568   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jan 5, 2008 1:37pm
by Douglas Harbold
busco amigo
hola, alguien me puede dar razon de "la changa ronquillo" si la changa de santaelena, al que tumbo el caballo. ultimamente vivia en oj.
Views: 318   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jan 4, 2008 5:04pm
by domingo moreno '...
DOMINGUEZ
Tengo algunas preguntas: Where did the street name "Ave. Gustavo Dominguez" originate? De donde originarse en el nombre de la calle "G. Dominguez"? Quien es este hombre? Is anyone here related to Enrique Dominguez Orona? He died in Ojinaga in 1950. Hay a...
Views: 430   Replies: 1
Last Post: Dec 31, 2007 12:40pm
by JM Valles
Buscando un amigo
Si alguien conoce Gustavo Coronel Contreras de Ojinaga, por favor darme informacion. Gustavo y yo fuimos amigos en la primaria y secundaria y no he sabido de el desde el 1980.
Views: 483   Replies: 0
Last Post: Dec 19, 2007 5:51pm
by JM Valles
m
Miguel
urias-resa
i am working on ancestry information and i am looking for information on Conrado Resa born in Redford or Ignacio Urias from pilares, chihuahua.
Views: 481   Replies: 0
Last Post: Nov 15, 2007 9:46pm
by Miguel
"No Horse Left Behind"
Beginning November 15, 2007, a series of (free) short stories will be published at my web site at http://hwestexan.tripod.com The first, now available, is "No Horse Left Behind."
Views: 514   Replies: 0
Last Post: Nov 15, 2007 7:11pm
by Walter LeCroy
JAIME NAVARRETTE DO U KNOW HIM?
I AM LOOKING FOR TIS INDIVIDUAL IF U KNOW HIM PLEASE LET ME KNOW. HE LIVES IN PECOS TX OR USED TO. MET HIM IN ODESSA HANGING AROUND A GUY NAMED JUAN AKA EL DIABLO HAS TRAVELED TO OJINAGA A FEW TIMES. IF U KNOW HIM PLEASE CONTACT ME
Views: 315   Replies: 0
Last Post: Nov 11, 2007 1:49pm
by ELIZABETH
Martin Holguin Sanchez from Presidio
Hello Martin, Well i miss seeing u around skool since its summer and all. Anyways, When i see you look at me, you give me this feeling that i can't explain. Too bad you are with that slut Claudia. She was in one of my classes and boy i have a reason not to like he...
Views: 528   Replies: 1
Last Post: Nov 7, 2007 12:22am
by EEERRRR
Officer Martin Holguin
To: Officer MARTIN HOLGUIN SANCHEZ, I will miss u all summer long! Your great parsonality and your hot handsome looks just "turn me on"! Oh how I wish you'd handcuff me n do what you do best! hope u have a great summer! To: Officer MARTIN HOLGUIN SANCH...
Views: 686   Replies: 2
Last Post: Nov 7, 2007 12:18am
by EEERRRR
Ceramic Tiles
Hola. Are there any places to purchase ceramic floor tiles in Ojinaga or close by? Will be visiting the area in Dec/Jan and would like to purchase approx. 400 sq. ft. Thanks.....
Views: 363   Replies: 0
Last Post: Oct 24, 2007 10:38am
by Rick Collins
Property In Presidio
I will retire soon and am considering the Presidio area. I have tried to contact some real estate agents in this regard and have not had any luck. If someone could put me in touch with a knowledgeable person regarding land and home prices, i would appreciate it. T...
Views: 644   Replies: 1
Last Post: Oct 19, 2007 11:06am
by james
Looking for Levario Family
I am looking for relatives/family of Pablo Levario who I believe was born in the Ojinaga area around 1885. He married Juanita Ruiz in Knickerbocker, Texas in 1910. They had six children: Luis, Pablo, Juan, Clara, Eloisa, and Beatriz. My grandfather, Pablo, was mu...
Views: 670   Replies: 3
Last Post: Oct 13, 2007 9:10pm
by luly levario
r
Rita
Permiso Mexicano
Alguien me podria dar informacion sobre que es lo que necesito para adquirir un permiso mexicano para mi carro? O podrian decirme como comunicarme con los de la frontera para preguntar?
Views: 500   Replies: 0
Last Post: Oct 13, 2007 2:12pm
by Rita
busco a Julio Herrera
Quien me da razon de el
Views: 342   Replies: 0
Last Post: Oct 8, 2007 6:06pm
by La Detective
Amigos
Hola que tal
Views: 346   Replies: 0
Last Post: Oct 8, 2007 6:03pm
by La Golosa #1
l
Lydia
Busco a mi amor que perdi......
Hola....Mi nombre es Lydia Sanchez, y estoy buscando un amigo que no e visto desde el comienco del 2005. El se llama Joel Ivan Lujan. Y el es de Ojinaga...pero vivia en Odessa, Texas con su abuelita. Y aveces en Midland, Texas con su tio. Yo vivia en Odessa, Texas pe...
Views: 537   Replies: 0
Last Post: Sep 24, 2007 5:04pm
by Lydia
LOOKING 4 NICOLAS CHAVEZ
I AM LOOKING 4 NICOLAS CHAVEZ. LAST TIME I HEARD THAT HE WAS LIVING IN PRESIDIO OR MIGHT HAVE BEEN DEPORTED BACK TO OJINAGA AFTER BEING INCARCERATED IN 2005-2006. IF U HAVE ANY INFORMATION ABOUT NICOLAS CHAVEZ PLEASE CONTACT ME ASAP!!!
Views: 338   Replies: 0
Last Post: Sep 18, 2007 10:05pm
by ELIZABETH
Dialysis center
My mother is thinking of visiting Presidio but needs to know if there is a Dialysis center in town or where the closest one is. If you could please let me know I would greatly appreciate it. Thank You
Views: 332   Replies: 0
Last Post: Sep 17, 2007 8:50am
by Josie B.
Looking for Familia in Ojinaga
Hi everybody I am looking for my family that lives in Ojinaga. My Grandmas name is Ochoa, The problem is I can't remember her first name. I havn't been able to go see her. I want to know if anybody could help me get in contact with her. I realy miss her and love her...
Views: 477   Replies: 0
Last Post: Sep 12, 2007 6:12pm
by Enrique Ochoa
r
ROSY
need a man
ANYBODY WANT TO B MY SUGARDADDY?
Views: 778   Replies: 2
Last Post: Aug 27, 2007 4:15pm
by JV
seeking info
This is very short notice but I'm coming to visit tomorrow (7/14/07)and see what Presidio is like. I was looking into living in Presidio and working as a teacher and I'd like to know if there's anything of interest happening in Presidio this weekend. Thanks or your...
Views: 419   Replies: 1
Last Post: Aug 23, 2007 10:06pm
by arnulfo estrada
Living In Ojinaga
I am a recent retiree from El Paso. I'm interested in finding a nice, quiet, furnished room in Ojinaga, all services included.
Views: 540   Replies: 0
Last Post: Aug 5, 2007 12:14pm
by Stephen
s
Summer
bus charter
i am interested in chartering a bus to take a group of friends to La Boquilla in August. PLease email me if anyone has information about this. gracias. Summer
Views: 485   Replies: 1
Last Post: Aug 4, 2007 12:37pm
by ramon el loco
p
Pamela
hoteles
Tengo planeado visitar Ojinaga el fin de semana del 16 de septiembre lo que quiero saber es que si hay algun buen hotel en donde quedarme, me podrian ayudar con esa informacion, se los agradeceria muchisimo. Pamela desde Denver, CO
Views: 577   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jul 30, 2007 12:48pm
by Pamela
l
Laura
Radio Station
Hello, I would like assistance in obtaining the telephone numbers or e-mail addresses for Presidio's local radio stations. Your assistance would be greatly appreciated. Peace & blessings, Laura
Views: 443   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jul 27, 2007 9:42am
by Laura
cinch boyz
waz up to all the girls from midland odessa area
Views: 474   Replies: 2
Last Post: Jul 19, 2007 7:51pm
by La barbie
Needing Extra Money, Want To Own Your Own Business. Do You Want to do what you want to do when u wan
Are you tired of living pay check to pay check. Tired of not having time for the family. Learn how to make extra money with IGNITE. This business will provide u financial freedom which means you will get paid for something you do one time over and over and over again...
Views: 442   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jul 16, 2007 3:35am
by Johnny A. Martin...
c
Carmen
El Milenium
Does anyone have a phone number for the El Milenium? Also, is their bar and restaurant open through the week or only on the weekends? Any information is much appreciated! Carmen
Views: 539   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jul 6, 2007 11:24am
by Carmen
1 2 3 4 5