Please do not use any bad language, or insult or threaten anyone else in here, or I will erase your message and probably even ban you from using this board or my guestbook. Thanks for logging on and for supporting Ojinaga.com!!
MEXICAN MILAGROS RELIGIOUS CHARMS

Welcome to our message board

Return to Website

PRESIDIO and OJINAGA FORUM

Welcome to our Presidio/Ojinaga forum.  Please feel free to use it for any questions or messages related to our area (Other messages will be deleted.).  For further useful information go to presidiotex.com, ojinaga.com,  ojinaga.com.mx or presidiotx.com.  Enjoy!

PRESIDIO and OJINAGA FORUM
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Martin Holguin Sanchez from Presidio

Hello Martin,

Well i miss seeing u around skool since its summer and all. Anyways, When i see you look at me, you give me this feeling that i can't explain. Too bad you are with that slut Claudia. She was in one of my classes and boy i have a reason not to like her. She is a big flirt and is going to end up hurting you! I will do anything to get with you wheather its simple revenge towards her or you... take this as you want, a threat, a warning i don't care... I know where she lives, her address, phone # n most of her relatives! Also what her parents drive, her sister, brother... I have plenty information to track her down anywhere any time! Especially in ojinaga with her cuz, ana / melissa/ etc. so she better becareful! the one that laughs last laughs the best!

Re: Martin Holguin Sanchez from Presidio

wow... stalkers are cool cause they make you feel funny and scared all at the same time...
memories... ahhhh