Please do not use any bad language, or insult or threaten anyone else in here, or I will erase your message and probably even ban you from using this board or my guestbook. Thanks for logging on and for supporting Ojinaga.com!!
MEXICAN MILAGROS RELIGIOUS CHARMS

Welcome to our message board

Return to Website

PRESIDIO and OJINAGA FORUM

Welcome to our Presidio/Ojinaga forum.  Please feel free to use it for any questions or messages related to our area (Other messages will be deleted.).  For further useful information go to presidiotex.com, ojinaga.com,  ojinaga.com.mx or presidiotx.com.  Enjoy!

PRESIDIO and OJINAGA FORUM
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Train Schedule

Where can I find a time schedule & a list of fares for the train from Ojinaga to Divisidero. All I can find is information about the portion from Chihuahua to Los Mochos.
Thank You

Re: Train Schedule

It is my understanding that the passanger train no longer services OJ. You have to catch a bus from OJ to Chihuahua and then catch the train. The train runs from Chihuahua to Los Mochas and back with numerous stops including the one your looking for. So you can hop off for a night or several nights and catch the train on the way back.

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

Replying to:

Where can I find a time schedule & a list of fares for the train from Ojinaga to Divisidero. All I can find is information about the portion from Chihuahua to Los Mochos.
Thank You

Re: Re: Train Schedule

Thanks for the info, I appreciate it

Re: Train Schedule

Sorry! No train service from OJ anymore. You'll have to catch the train in Chihuahua. It is a great ride, though!

Welcome to La Junta!