Please do not use any bad language, or insult or threaten anyone else in here, or I will erase your message and probably even ban you from using this board or my guestbook. Thanks for logging on and for supporting Ojinaga.com!!
MEXICAN MILAGROS RELIGIOUS CHARMS

Welcome to our message board

Return to Website

PRESIDIO and OJINAGA FORUM

Welcome to our Presidio/Ojinaga forum.  Please feel free to use it for any questions or messages related to our area (Other messages will be deleted.).  For further useful information go to presidiotex.com, ojinaga.com,  ojinaga.com.mx or presidiotx.com.  Enjoy!

PRESIDIO and OJINAGA FORUM
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Presidio, TX History Question

Hello, I am a Historian doing work in Predisio and had a question that I cant find an answer too. I know about Dupuy and his private international bridge and I know that once the Customs and Border Patrol built the new POE (1984-85) that Dupuy's was done for. What I cant find information on is what the old POE area was used for after Dupuy packed up. Was it used for as livestock auction facility? There are chutes and pens but I have no hard data (photos, newspaper articles, books etc) to tell me what is going on there.

Is anyone familiar with this and if so can you point me in the right direction? I need dates of use and any research material you could offer.

Many Thanks!
Kate