| Home | Chords | Discography | Gallery | Guestbook | Liner Notes | Links | Lyrics | Savers | Skins | Thoughts | Wallpaper |

Forum

Feel free to use this forum for questions and comments relating to the rock band Kansas. PLEASE do not use this forum to promote your agenda or for issues and discussions not relating to the the rock band Kansas.

Forum
Start a New Topic 
Topic
Author
Views
Replies
Last Post
Http Bokep17 Com
Http Bokep17 Com > http://tinyurl.com/ljjgthh Http Bokep17 Com, edjing for android download 97ffa81d91 a khan18 frendz4m com VA - More Music 7 [2CD] (2013) windows 7 ultimate working product key april 2013...
Views: 359   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jul 15, 2014 9:20pm
by binmanol
j
Joe
BitTorrent Multi-Search engine?
Anyone here use Torrents? I found this multi-search engine for Torrents. I thought you guys might be interested? Click Here: TorrentPond.com URL: http://www.torrentpond.com/
Views: 213   Replies: 0
Last Post: Apr 19, 2006 2:01am
by Joe
Re: violin parts
Ive been looking for the same thing... if anybody finds anything please reply! thanks!! --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- Replying to:Does anyone know if the violin parts to Kansas songs are available anywhere? Thanks!
Views: 183   Replies: 0
Last Post: Oct 2, 2002 2:49pm
by likeconsumingfir...
Re: Original Version Of VINYL CONFESSIONS
There are bootlegs out there of Steve Walsh singing some of the songs. They are just that, bootlegs and are not authorized by the band. A lot of people got copies through Napster and other Mp3 sites. The sound quality is not supposed to bwe very good, but I have not...
Views: 151   Replies: 0
Last Post: Aug 22, 2002 12:38pm
by Anonymous
t
Tony
Power/ITSOT/FON videos or audios?
For the longest time now, I've been looking for concert VIDEOS of the Power and/or In The Spirit of Things tours. Does anyone have any for sale or trade? Also, any Freaks of Nature concert audios or videos would be welcome. Hope to hear from someone! Tony ts8586@...
Views: 196   Replies: 0
Last Post: Aug 15, 2002 6:39am
by Tony
j
Joe
Wow!
I just discovered this website and I wanted to say "Great Job!" I am a huge Kansas fan, and have been for many, many years. I'm glad to see their work and talent so prominently appreciated. The site is very informative, and I'll be sure to return for updates on one...
Views: 215   Replies: 0
Last Post: Aug 6, 2002 2:24am
by Joe
k
Kris
violin parts
Does anyone know if the violin parts to Kansas songs are available anywhere? Thanks!
Views: 198   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jul 30, 2002 6:30am
by Kris
Re: Re: Re: Kansas Tattoo (What is it?)
They are doves flying backwards and I always thought they were a White Clover thing until what Steve said in answer to that question.... Michele --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- Replying to:Hi, my husband sent this question to Steve Walsh's website - Stev...
Views: 145   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jul 25, 2002 12:48pm
by Anonymous
Re: Re: Kansas Tattoo (What is it?)
Hi, my husband sent this question to Steve Walsh's website - Steve's reply about the tattoo is- "Kerry is the only member without the tattoo. It was done as a symbol of solidarity. Obviously, Kerry didn't ever feel that feeling". Steve didn't mention what the symbol...
Views: 155   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jul 24, 2002 11:41am
by S. Odne
Re: Kansas Tattoo (What is it?) [nt]
--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- Replying to: I have been trying to find out since 1975,an answer to this burning question in my mind. All of the original members of Kansas have the same tattoo on their forearm. It is most evident on the back cover photo...
Views: 153   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jul 24, 2002 11:30am
by Sandy ODn
p
Pat S.
Kansas Tattoo (What is it?)
I have been trying to find out since 1975,an answer to this burning question in my mind. All of the original members of Kansas have the same tattoo on their forearm. It is most evident on the back cover photo of Song For America on vinyl. If anybody has an idea...
Views: 235   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jun 24, 2002 3:07pm
by Pat S.
Aborted STREETS' third album.
I read that STREETS were going to cut a third album, but the budget was drastically cut and then Steve Walsh and Billy Greer joined a reconstituted KANSAS which effectively ended STREETS. Does anybody know if any of the songs from Kansas' POWER album were orig...
Views: 211   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jun 24, 2002 10:10am
by Peter Christophe...
Original Version Of VINYL CONFESSIONS
Has there ever been a bootleg released of the original VINYL CONFESSIONS LP before Steve Walsh quit and his songs were replaced with John Elefante songs. I guess that's an over-simplification of what happened. Anyway I noticed the original track lineup on another...
Views: 460   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jun 24, 2002 10:04am
by Peter Christophe...
Jerry Corbetta and Steve Walsh
Hi. I'm new to this forum. I read somewhere that in 1997 Jerry Corbetta lead singer/keyboardist for Sugar Loaf replaced Steve Walsh in Kansas for a time. Is this true and if so was this during Steve's rehab following his D.U.I arrest in 1995?...
Views: 196   Replies: 0
Last Post: May 30, 2002 8:42pm
by Peter Christophe...
Carry On Wayward Son piano sheet music
Hello all Kansas fans! I have been a fan of this great band for many years but only recently found this site - it's great to see so many loyal fans. I'm writing today with a special request - the piano sheet music for "Carry On Wayward Son" I am a guitar playe...
Views: 335   Replies: 0
Last Post: May 9, 2002 4:09pm
by Joe D'Angelo
v
Vic
Kansas at Gulfstream Park, Hallandale, FL
Kansas - Gulfstream Park, Hallandale, FL. 03/30/02 What agreat show. What we got on this afternoon was about 80 minutes of classic, progressive rock, played with renewed vigor. Compared to the show I saw two years ago, this Kansas played their classics with passio...
Views: 184   Replies: 0
Last Post: Apr 1, 2002 3:47pm
by Vic
Kansas in the HOF
I have signed the petition to back Kansas for nomination AND election into the Rock-n-Roll Hall of Fame, and believe all of you should too! Kansas IS the most origional band this country has ever produced within the scope of rock-n-roll. I believe that this has ear...
Views: 173   Replies: 0
Last Post: Mar 13, 2002 7:33am
by Jeff Hendershott
v
Vic
Rate the albums
Well, seeing that there isn't much activity around here, how 'bout we rate the albums? I'm sure it's been done thousands of times on other Kansas boards, but we gotta get this thing going. Here's how I rate 'em. 1. Leftoverture/Point Of Know Return 2. Song For...
Views: 210   Replies: 0
Last Post: Feb 15, 2002 2:08pm
by Vic
a
Aaron
Re: YIKES !
You're selling your Kansas collection? Bad... bad boy. --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- Replying to:Hey this is a new place for KANSAS.. Way cool If any of you want to purchase my entire Kansas CD collection, it's for sale. $800. (sorry but that'...
Views: 239   Replies: 0
Last Post: Feb 9, 2002 7:46am
by Aaron
k
Keith
YIKES !
Hey this is a new place for KANSAS.. Way cool If any of you want to purchase my entire Kansas CD collection, it's for sale. $800. (sorry but that's less than a third of what it cost me). Go KANSAS !!!.
Views: 201   Replies: 0
Last Post: Feb 9, 2002 12:30am
by Keith
v
vic
Re: Re: No Subject
I'm also very disappointed that "classic rock" radio doesn't play any of the new material by Kansas. The world doesn't know what it's missing. "Somewhere To Elsewhere" was Kansas' best album in many years (imo). --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- Replying to:k...
Views: 161   Replies: 0
Last Post: Feb 8, 2002 2:23pm
by vic
v
vic
Hello
I just found this message board. I've wandered all over the 'net looking for a good place to discuss my favorite American band of all time. I hope to see them in March 2002......
Views: 184   Replies: 0
Last Post: Feb 7, 2002 8:31pm
by vic
Re: No Subject
kansa best damn band there is P.S.born on wings of steel --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- Replying to:Hey there fans. I hope that someone will read this and respond, it's nice to see that the fans still exist with the band. Kansas, like many other of the...
Views: 128   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jan 24, 2002 12:28pm
by Anonymous
No Subject
Hey there fans. I hope that someone will read this and respond, it's nice to see that the fans still exist with the band. Kansas, like many other of the "good" bands that still survive out there are in need of some support from us loyal listeners. Too much hype and e...
Views: 172   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jan 4, 2002 6:38pm
by Anonymous
Views: 140   Replies: 0
Last Post: Dec 19, 2001 11:38am
by Anonymous
Re: So empty
Thanks for posting to the forum Peter. Yes, you are the first. It's a new website. I suppose this forum will catch on eventually. I only put one in to make sure that Kansas fans always have a place to to express themselves. Same with the chat room. How goes it ove...
Views: 139   Replies: 0
Last Post: Nov 28, 2001 1:45am
by Anonymous
p
Peter
So empty
Hallo So I am the first ? To fill out this form on this KANSAS-Page. I am from Germany near Berlin and a Kansasfriend since the 70th. Here in Germany are not many of KANSAS-Fans left. If there is one from germany feel free to answer by E-Mail. Peter
Views: 176   Replies: 0
Last Post: Nov 24, 2001 7:03am
by Peter