| Home | Chords | Discography | Gallery | Guestbook | Liner Notes | Links | Lyrics | Savers | Skins | Thoughts | Wallpaper |

Forum

Feel free to use this forum for questions and comments relating to the rock band Kansas. PLEASE do not use this forum to promote your agenda or for issues and discussions not relating to the the rock band Kansas.

Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Original Version Of VINYL CONFESSIONS

Has there ever been a bootleg released of the original VINYL CONFESSIONS LP before Steve Walsh quit and his songs were replaced with John Elefante songs. I guess that's an over-simplification of what happened. Anyway I noticed the original track lineup on another KANSAS website. I know two of the songs appeared on STREETS' two albums.

,Peter R.

Re: Original Version Of VINYL CONFESSIONS

There are bootlegs out there of Steve Walsh singing some of the songs. They are just that, bootlegs and are not authorized by the band. A lot of people got copies through Napster and other Mp3 sites. The sound quality is not supposed to bwe very good, but I have not heard it.

Bigray in Ok

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

Replying to:

Has there ever been a bootleg released of the original VINYL CONFESSIONS LP before Steve Walsh quit and his songs were replaced with John Elefante songs. I guess that's an over-simplification of what happened. Anyway I noticed the original track lineup on another KANSAS website. I know two of the songs appeared on STREETS' two albums.

,Peter R.