Enlighten Me Free

Welcome.

Housekeeping: As is posted on the EMF Message Board page, this forum is for support, sharing opinions and experiences for those who have left RSE and have doubts and concerns about their tenure there. It is NOT a place for proselytizing for RSE, JZK Inc or Ramtha.  Play nicely or your post will be sent to cyberspace time-out for all eternity. The disclaimer for EMF is located on this page http://enlightenmefree.com/disclaimer.html and all posters agree to the terms of the disclaimer. Be sure you've read it before posting.

You may also want to visit a complementary forum at FACTNet http://www.factnet.org/discus/messages/3/779.html

If you wish to use a Spell Checker, you may wish to use this free one: http://www.jacuba.com/

Want to contact the EMF moderators? Email messageboard@enlightenmefree.com

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Where is the FRUIT of these groups?

gabe-
when one attends a school that employs thought reform techniques, suicide, mental dis orders and ill health are side effects.
THIS is proven.
we are talking about THOUGHT REFORM here.
Google it.
I know.
I was in for 18 years. I KNOW what that feels like.
Now I am out.
I know what THAT feels like.
Two totally different things.

And by "being out" of RSE does not mean missing a few events and still believeing.
it is actually, having a whole different mind set.

Well, there is certainly a lot to contemplate.
Thanks.

Hi Gabe,

Thanks for having the courage to post here and engage in a civil discussion.

I was wondering, If the people you mentioned who had been objectively tested and found to do what you stated, why they have not applied for James Randi's standing offer of 1 million dollars to anyone who could perform a feat such as you have mentioned (for all I know it could be up to 2 million or more by now) You can google his name and find out about his challange as far as I know to date no one has collected on it.

You may even want to ask them if you can submit them and collect 10% for yourself!!! Keep us up to date on your progress should you submit them, if they should happen to win the dough I will be regretful I did not submit them myself!!

Gabe,
Thanks for your graciousness with your posts. I'm with you on the truth being somewhere in the middle. I didn't leave the school for anything other than what I have posted elsewhere on this forum. I had remarkable experiences in the school with the disciplines. I still do have them and must give credit to the school for what I learned. So, again, thank you.

Big Smile.

The TEACHINGs in the beginning was a MASTER CREATES NOT BY ACTION UPON but by the PRESENCE of SELF...

He magnetically DRAWS what he wants effortless.

The Presence OF SELF... is indictive of BEING ... Not screaming yelling jumping up and down in some TENSE state.

The PRESENCE of self.. is a natural state of BEING.

That was the SELL JOB in the beginning.

You can also go and rob a bank and have REMARKABLE INSTANT GRATIFICATION.

Both cases.. outcome the same....

WALKING as the OLd Guy says.... as a TRUE MASTER.... and creting by the PRESENCE of self requires nothing but YOU.

Me too, in the beginning I THOUGHT i had remarkable results.. but wait... as I look deeply at my WHOLE LIFE BEFORE the R... I ALREADY HAD a very REMARKABLE LIFE.

It just allowed me to MAKE NOTICE of what was ALREADY happeing LONG BEFORE them.

I do NOT give them CREATE for that.

Just like a said many times before.

If you fail.. it is YOUR FALT.. and if you have a win.,. THEY get the credit... just as your post reads.

You have lost your soul in this thing dear one.
LOL.

and by the way... do you have JUDGEMENT against one creation or the other...

The END RESULTS is the same...

and it is ALL energy... re creating by you... so the story goes.

LOL
You can also go and rob a bank and have REMARKABLE INSTANT GRATIFICATION.... Both cases.. outcome the same....

Liz,
ask watchamacalit for my email. I would like to keep this conversation going, just not on the postings.

I reread your post again Liz and get it a little more. I see what you were saying:)

"He never said that simply by coming to school, you get automatic immunity from death. "

In the earlier years, this was implied.
We would all ascend.
I even came up with a catchy "ascension day picnic" gig. I thought that would be a hoot!
We also thought the end was coming in less than two years.
Heck, my son was a toddler, and I collected and stored clothes for him right into men's size small.
He is now 20...and outgrown ALL those clothes, and these silly notions.

JZ is now marketing "a remarkeable life".
No where NEAR what was previously marketed.

Most people, I think, have a remarkeable life. (unless you are in Darfur.)
But these groups, and LGATs as well, that are now targeting corporations, target people who are in transition, or who have just suffered some sort of life catastrophe such as a divorce, leaving college, flood, shootings on a campus, etc.
They target vulnerable people.

I am not saying that JZ/R never taught anything worthwhile. What she teaches has been taught for eons. "Nothing new under the sun, Horatio." I had some very "wow" experiences there myself. But I do not attribute ANY of it to "Ramtha". I achieved those thingson my own efforts.

The end product for many, is what I have already mentioned.

As far as master of music, she has transformed into what JZ has directed.
JZ is terribly homophobic.
She has directed nearly all the staff who are gay to "reform", all under the guise of, you will be more enlightened because sex is not where it is at anyway. OF course, there was a "petite chat", her guzzling tequila, the rest of us wine, when she giving, what I thought, an infomercial for Victoria's Secret, complete with thongs and her talking about her orgasms. (Blech! hard to stomach that!!)

I just think, after having been out of RSE a short time, that I am now really living-a very full life. For 18 years, I did not, althought I THOUGHT I was.

I am extremely happy for having a very fulfilling life right now. I think there are others who can vouch for this as well, after they had been indoctrinated for so long.

jzr stated on a wineceremony that one serious toast with her gives you the 200years.you r right in that many things get aplied.but this was allways a red flag for me .jzr says mostly"nothing "very "meaningfull".

**jzr stated on a wineceremony that one serious toast with her gives you the 200years.

Has any one there who toasted to 200 years DIED?

So many things were said that DID NOT HAPPEN...

When it does not happen the SCAM is, you changed the time line or focused on a different outcome.

There will NEVER be prof because with the addition of these types of statements... anything is ok or not ok.

Ultimately, all things can be explaned away and there fore no proof is required.

It is wierd how ouw human mind sort of fills in the blanks to justify ANY position you wish to take.