Enlighten Me Free

Welcome.

Housekeeping: As is posted on the EMF Message Board page, this forum is for support, sharing opinions and experiences for those who have left RSE and have doubts and concerns about their tenure there. It is NOT a place for proselytizing for RSE, JZK Inc or Ramtha.  Play nicely or your post will be sent to cyberspace time-out for all eternity. The disclaimer for EMF is located on this page http://enlightenmefree.com/disclaimer.html and all posters agree to the terms of the disclaimer. Be sure you've read it before posting.

You may also want to visit a complementary forum at FACTNet http://www.factnet.org/discus/messages/3/779.html

If you wish to use a Spell Checker, you may wish to use this free one: http://www.jacuba.com/

Want to contact the EMF moderators? Email messageboard@enlightenmefree.com

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: ha! ha! ha! interview with Danielle G

"Danielle: Well, there is an aspect of compassion, too. How could they know what I knew?"

referring to the idiot scientists, I am sure Stephen Hawkings would be included.

Does she know how ridiculous this all sounds?

You know, there is another way of looking at this.

Madonna (the famed) said, "I never gave up." And who was it that said, "never, never, never give up."

When we're working on something we are heck-bent on doing, is that a "Ramtha (TM)" teaching, or is it just US doing something to make something we wish to achieve occur - just through us and not quantum-hocus-pocus mindbending spin. You want something, you go for it if you're determined. To attribute it to someone's teachings, it could be a parent - go for your dreams, I told my kids, etc.

The thing is, D. takes all of her determination and gives the credit to the great and wonderful "JR." (I'm not saying I agree with her findings etc. at all). But it was her work, and the "R" spin is placed upon it - just like the VHS "Brainwash."

I could be off, but a lot of people who are determined and never give up achieve simply by pursuing and refusing to quit. That's an individual trait, maybe encouraged by others, maybe as a result of environment.

The paraplegic (hope I got that right) who climbed Mt. Everest was determined to do so. Was it because of "Ramtha (TM)"?

Sometimes things occur because we don't give up. Just like JZ's "wealth." Did she "focus" it into being? More likely she plotted and planned and practiced repeatedly - doing it the old-fashioned- elbow-grease human way.

So D., yeah, you did achieve your paper through good old human elbow grease.

I am not saying she did not work in the progress.
But, esp in the beginning, got people to contribute to her cause so she could study, and they could pay her rent (which she rents a place from JZ) and pay for her food.
I was just most amazed at the comment:
"I have been trained to think this way by Ramtha®, and science does not yet operate from this fundamental understanding."
THAT is what blew me away.
Yet, I understand, because I have been there.
Never again, will I think like that.
EVER!

and I don't mind hard work to achieve what you want....not at all.

I'm with you. I think I should have worded it differently, because I thought about it before, that we do our own things, but here she is giving JR credit for it. How twisted the minds are that when they do something through work, they still give the credit to the great and wonderful OZ, er, Ramtha (TM). She gives credit to this fictional being's teachings for something people do everyday - work. I know you know the value of that, and so do I and many people. You work hard, you "manifest"...... so that's part of the dilemma that would go through my mind- of course we create our stuff but not through some "bubbling up of the quantum field" a la JR teachings, through our own efforts and work. Sorry if I wasn't clear. You've been of immeasurable help!