Return to Website

ACE Community Forum

Alliance For A Clean Environment offers this forum, open to the public, as an opportunity to discuss concerns, issues, questions, advice, opinions and comments relating to environmental issues.

Speak out about the negative effect pollution has had on you and those closest to you.

Express your thoughts to those who are making the decisions to allow the pollution into your air, water and soil without any regard for your health and safety.

Offer feedback regarding the ACE website, suggestions for improving it, problems you've encountered, technical or other errors. Your comments are appreciated.

ACE Community Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: ACE... A detriment to Pottstown

Thank you!
And I'd love to point out that while Occidental has been closed for over a year (a fact which ACE likes to credit itself, which is completely untrue; the plant was just old and production was down), they still continue to have their problems with and petitions against occidental up on their website. Not only that, but they also continue to mention it as one of the main contributors to Pottstown pollution in the beginning of their presentations, which is completely irrelevant seeing as it was shut down. Then, later on in the presentation, they go on to say that THEY have gotten 2 (nonspecific) plants to close down themselves(again, not true), saying it like it was a fantastic thing; do they know that over 200 citizens of Pottstown lost their jobs when it did shut down? I mean really, I thought that cardstacking was something that only that the big bad corporations did.