Those Darn Accordions Message Board

Welcome to the new TDA board! If you want to return to the official TDA website at any time, just click "Return to Website."

Those Darn Accordions Message Board
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Re: Re: Re: Summer shows

Hey Lewis,

How about letting out another secret about who will be behind the drum kit for this tour? I hear through the grapevine that Bill is stuck at home on diaper duty for awhile.

Frankly we should all head over to the Roth show later that night and heckle him about never paying a royalties to the guy who wrote "Just a Gigolo." You would think he could throw a few bucks that guy's way. After all, it was the only hit anyone could ever remember by DLR (that wasn't with Van Halen).

I wouldn't worry about parking for the Great White Buffalo (a HS Thompson reference???) at Summerfest. Lots of big lots there. It's the Shank Hall gig you should worry about. You might have to take a cab back from the nearest parking spot big enough for a truck. The "east-side" parking situation is a nightmare.

See you in a few weeks. First beer is on me.

*Bill

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Summer shows

I'm disappointed that it doesn't look like I'll be making it to Wisconsin again this summer to see TDA. It's a far drive from Pennsylvania, but I'd make it in a heartbeat except that I have a new job and no senority and so no time off for vacation this summer. Bummed--I'd really like to see TDA in concert, but oh well. I have my memories and my TDA CDs. Maybe next year.

Hm. Wonder how much a flight would cost. Maybe I can fly in for Summerfest? Hm.

The older I get, the fewer the things I can sincerely say I enjoy without reservation. TDA has been one of those things. My life has been greatly enriched by TDA.