DecemberFest Forum

Please feel free to join the message forum discussions.

General Topics
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: T-shirts

If no one steps up to take over this task, then I would suggest everyone wear your favorite shirt from years gone by. And tell us why you like that shirt.

It was a good party to plan the party. The ball is rolling. Giving you festers a heads up. This year we are doing something totally new. We want everyone to bring a new either white or some light color or shade so you can create your own shirt. We will have stencils and fabric paints and make a party of it. If we have any crafters out there that have some supplies like these in your craft box and would like to donate them to the party please bring them. Also stencils, made out of thin plastic sheets, like those you see that cover papers in notebooks and such, get creative and make some stencils to share. It's easy think peace love butterflies music food beer what ever you think up. Just draw the picture on the plastic and cut it out. I know we have artists out there, use your imagination. Lets make it a cool shirt party.

I love this idea! I have some fabric paints I will bring. I will also go around to craft stores to find some fun things for our shirts. Maybe even buy some extra blank shirts for the unprepared.

I was at Anita's funky emporium today and found some cool paint stamps we can use to decorate the shirts with. Hearts stars frogs suns question marks and exclamation points.

I was in walmart and in the craft section of the store they have plain white as well as other colors of T shirts for less than 4 bucks. Don't forget to buy your shirt and bring it to fest so you can decorate it. If you happen to be shopping and see some fabric paint or paint brushes on sale grab them and donate to the shirt party. Thanks

Up date T shirt alert Hobby Lobby has T shirts best price in town 2.79 that is the sale price. They have them in every color of the rainbow and in every size kids shirts too. They are all the way back on the back wall of the store.