Enlighten Me Free

Welcome.

Housekeeping: As is posted on the EMF Message Board page, this forum is for support, sharing opinions and experiences for those who have left RSE and have doubts and concerns about their tenure there. It is NOT a place for proselytizing for RSE, JZK Inc or Ramtha.  Play nicely or your post will be sent to cyberspace time-out for all eternity. The disclaimer for EMF is located on this page http://enlightenmefree.com/disclaimer.html and all posters agree to the terms of the disclaimer. Be sure you've read it before posting.

You may also want to visit a complementary forum at FACTNet http://www.factnet.org/discus/messages/3/779.html

If you wish to use a Spell Checker, you may wish to use this free one: http://www.jacuba.com/

Want to contact the EMF moderators? Email messageboard@enlightenmefree.com

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Disappointment

G2G: Jesus spent the night with the ID? I don't get it. But, then, even though I have been trying my darndest to understand everything that goes on or went on at RSE, since I have not been there, What the Bleep do I Know???
And, know I tend to go off topic, but your idea about archaologist digging up artifacts years hence makes me think of a great book - "A Canticle for Leibowitz" - in the first part of the book, post nuclear holocaust 100 years in the future, "Saint Leibowitz" is worshipped by the remnants of the Christian Church - the sacred artifact they have dug up says "Bagels for Emma,...it's a grocery list to us, but to them, a source of infinite wisdom and mystery. I wish I could remember the name of the author.

Lost, why not Google that? I asked myself.
Here is a link if you are interested.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/A_Canticle_for_Leibowitz

""G2G: Jesus spent the night with the ID? I don't get it. But, then, even though I have been trying my darndest to understand everything that goes on or went on at RSE, since I have not been there, What the Bleep do I Know???""

Oh, it just keeps getting crazier and crazier! "Id" and "Yahweh," according to "R's" model, were two of the three extraterrestrial "gods" who came to "terra" (earth) when mankind called out for help (for what, I'm not certain). The third god to come? Why, that would be Jehovah, who had been at war with the peaceful Id and Yahweh.....

The book you mentioned sounds enticing. Thanks for the link - I'm going to Amazon and buy it! Reminds of the old Star Trek movie, "V-Ger" - the old Voyager which somehow created life, which was searching for its "creator."

Yup, G2G. To add to the story, Jehovah (a jealous God who hates women due to his sister being more powerful-popular than him), did war with Yahweh. Id, however, stayed out of it and minded his own business - a very peaceful dude.

Well, Jehovah actually won the war, the rotten egg.

So, in the meanwhile, the troops of Yahweh have been preparing, along with Ramtha, for the return of Jehovah (whose presence can be felt here on Earth). They would do battle again, and Jehovah would lose.

Then, another day, Ramtha told the audience that WE (humanity) is Jehovah. The collective consciousness of the first three seals, trapped from visible light, downward.

So, yet again, WE are made "wrong". Directly, indirectly, doesn't matter, just always happens.

Oh ! And don't forget that when the next war happens, there will be the 12 Days of Light in the heavens, with no night time. Perpetual light that we'll need to hide indoors to be safe from. Why ? Cuz it will be the light of the battle of the spaceships. Lasers, as I understood it to represent.

Hmmm....I don't have much in the way of curtains on my windows, LOL. Don't want to obstruct my view.

Thanks Whatchamacallit. Still don't get it.
Weren't Yaweh and Jehovah the same entity, at least in the translation of the Bible commonly used today?
If they were separate - which of them did Jesus derive from, according to JZ?
Should we be worshipping Id, who stayed out of it?

Sounds like, when RSE students are told, "You are God" what is meant is some sort of insult.

LIS,

Ramtha may be rewriting the Bible ? LOL

Yes, in the Bible, one would think it's one being. R would disagree. He claimed that the old and new testaments are about multiple "Gods"...who warred. He claimed the Old Testament was about the controlling, jealous god Jehovah, and the new one was about Yahweh.

He claimed that the Council of 13 (Gods) "split" their souls and made a new one - Jesus. Then, another time, he said that Jehovah was behind Jesus' coming here, because he was to take a dark path of control, on behalf of Jehovah. BUT, the Council saved the day and intervened.

I think Ramtha has had too much wine.

S/he can't even get a story straight.

OH, NO.

I can see a rationale for contrasting the God of the Old Testament with that of the New Testament.
The Old Testament God really could be described as a War God, unlike the God of Love and Peace in the New Testament.
Fortunately, that other stuff, about 13 Gods, (unless they were all aspects of the same divine entity) prevents me from completely agreeing with JZ/R.