Enlighten Me Free

Welcome.

Housekeeping: As is posted on the EMF Message Board page, this forum is for support, sharing opinions and experiences for those who have left RSE and have doubts and concerns about their tenure there. It is NOT a place for proselytizing for RSE, JZK Inc or Ramtha.  Play nicely or your post will be sent to cyberspace time-out for all eternity. The disclaimer for EMF is located on this page http://enlightenmefree.com/disclaimer.html and all posters agree to the terms of the disclaimer. Be sure you've read it before posting.

You may also want to visit a complementary forum at FACTNet http://www.factnet.org/discus/messages/3/779.html

If you wish to use a Spell Checker, you may wish to use this free one: http://www.jacuba.com/

Want to contact the EMF moderators? Email messageboard@enlightenmefree.com

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: annual Darwin awards

Dear Watchamacallit:
Not putting anyone who is afraid down.
Just saying that fearfullness is something to be outgrown, something that time will show is unfounded, as has been your own experience.
But I felt that Wolfman's comment, that JZ/R will influence the future, was liable to foster such fear.
And, also, not claiming that I myself have no fear. I just do my level best to ensure that my fears do not run or ruin my life.

Lost;

Yes, I have seen the Top Secret files and can assure you that MKULTRA invested millions into turning you personally into an ex-Ramster. They did it for the, uh, ...interstellar credits. Yeah, that's it....interstellar credits.

See, when you turn 62, MKULTRA can cash your DNA in to the hermaphrodite aliens from Epsilon Crapola for millions in interstallar credits and with that purchase a lifetime supply of Twinkies, blue algae, white powder....oh wait, nevermind the white powder...and blue gummy bears so that they can live forever and keep harvesting ex-Ramster DNA.

Pretty neato, huh??!!!

Tyger...HA HA HA HA HA!!!!!
"If only he had used his stunning wit for niceness, instead of evil" - Maxwell Smart - "Get Smart"

And, I was completely serious - I did read that in a Time Life Book of the Year for the year of my birth, though I don't remember if MKULTRA was named specifically.
And, I wasn't taking it personally, or stating a belief that I was specifically targeted.
Of course, if Time made Joseph Stalin man of the year in any given year, we have to consider the source.

Don't know why you make me think of this, Tyger -
Whenever a regiment is sent into battle; whenever a skyscrapper is built; those in charge have a concept of "acceptable" losses. I completely repudiate that concept.

I am not an ex-Ramster. I was never at the school.
I did explore the possibility of becoming a Ramster. I was strongly influenced to do so by a Ramster I was/am fond of. Found this board first, 'blessed be'.

I see....and stand corrected. I figured you were an "ex-Ramster" like most of us here.

As to the attrition concept....I wasn't responsible for that...your brain did that all on it's own.

;-)

Attrition? Or Allursion?

Anyway, by poking fun at me because I believe that MKULTRA existed, since I have read from a number of divergent sources that it did, you minimize the horribleness of people who are helpless being experimented on. They also did similar expermiments on U.S. Army privates, FYI. Ever a private, Tyger? And on each other..."Here's your coffee, Bob. SURPRISE!!!!"
It is a wonder I don't start ranting about governments preying on their citizens and eating their own young.
And do you actually believe the U.S. Government to be incapable of such action?

Lost;

Au contraire, mes ami. I was merely writing a small humorous piece as a riposte. MKULTRA did indeed exist, but it was not responsible for any of the garbage that popular New Age lore attributes to it.

As far as experimentation on US soldiers goes,...yes, it was practiced and done in the 1940-1964 era....but there is very little evidence of it after that.

I served for three years aboard the US Navy's official "test vehicle" for new technologies, and I can tell you that there is nothing that would even hint at what you suggest. Furthermore: Having grown up and personally experienced my own father's occupation....I find the notions absurd.

MKULTRA was about one thing and one thing only...recovering ET crashes and storing recovered material...hopefully studying it, but that hasn't worked out so well. That's all there is, buddy. Trust me on this one.

Truth. It sets you free.

http://www.druglibrary.org/schaffer/history/e1950/mkultra/AppendixA.htm
Please go to this link, and read all about it...from a Senate Committee hearing conducted in 1977.
Or to save you time, read this quote:

The research and development program, and particularly the covert testing programs, resulted in massive abridgments of the rights of American citizens, sometimes with tragic consequences The deaths of two Americans [3a] can be attributed to these programs; other participants in the testing programs may still suffer from the residual effects. While some controlled testing of these substances might be defended, the nature of the tests, their scale, and the fact that they were continued for years after the danger of surreptitious administration of LSD to unwitting individuals was known, demonstrate a fundamental disregard for the value of human life.

In all fairness, the Committee found that most of the Government didn't know what was going on, most of the CIA didn't know about it, and most of those in the CIA who knew about it did not know about, and could not foresee or control, the worst of it.
Small wonder that you did not know about it.

Sounds like what they do at "The Ranch".

Well, it was the genesis and originating spirit for "mind control techniques"...if you read further, you discover that it was an attempt to understand such techniques, purportedly practiced in Russia and Asia, and possibly learn how to counter them, or use them to fight "the enemy".
Having read almost everything on that link, I recommend that former (or current, if interested) RSE students read about the full array of experiments that were conducted.
How to hypnotize, drug into submission, "reprogramm", induce mental illness, cause publicly humiliating and discrediting behaviour in normally sane subjects.
I just finished reading a) how to induce a concussion using short sound blasts at significant frequencies (bellowing spiritual leader on stage springs to mind)and also, how to counter attempts at inducing concussion by means of a temporary gas bubble introduced into the head.
Really, for a pacifist like me, this is all so very very chilling.

Tyger......

Me thinks you were fed to many brownies at frog man school and flunk out of the REAL test.

HA! HA ! HA!