Enlighten Me Free

Welcome.

Housekeeping: As is posted on the EMF Message Board page, this forum is for support, sharing opinions and experiences for those who have left RSE and have doubts and concerns about their tenure there. It is NOT a place for proselytizing for RSE, JZK Inc or Ramtha.  Play nicely or your post will be sent to cyberspace time-out for all eternity. The disclaimer for EMF is located on this page http://enlightenmefree.com/disclaimer.html and all posters agree to the terms of the disclaimer. Be sure you've read it before posting.

You may also want to visit a complementary forum at FACTNet http://www.factnet.org/discus/messages/3/779.html

If you wish to use a Spell Checker, you may wish to use this free one: http://www.jacuba.com/

Want to contact the EMF moderators? Email messageboard@enlightenmefree.com

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Twinkie teaching?

I cant stop laughing!!! What rocket scientist came up w/it? OMG

dont anyone tell the hampsters that anti freeze will keep em warm in winter and cool in summer! The cool-aid isn't far away.

With my psychic powers, I will now make a stunning predicition.
I saw a show a while back on The Learning Channel, about a Buddhist sect whose Monks believe that mortification of the flesh leads to enlightenment. In their main temple, is a mummy...not just any mummy though. One of their leaders went through a mummification process, while still alive!!!! He achieved this by starving himself, and then, eating nothing but pine needles and pine bark. It worked!!! Upon his death, his body did not putrify, and is still in pretty much the same state as when he passed, years after the fact.
So, if eating massive amounts of pine needles and bark could have that effect, wouldn't small quantities be a great idea????
Coming soon to an event near you.

lost in space, for real? on the learning station? pine needles huh- no thanks ive been green enough.

Yes, they showed the Mummy...looked old and a little shrivelled, but then, he was reportedly elderly and wasting away when he passed.
Going to look up pine in a book I have, A Modern Herbal (which is not really modern, but does give a comprehensive listing of the medicinal, commercial, chemical and folkloric properties of many plants) - I'll get back to you.

lost in space, in mississippi i encountered pine trees that actually smelled like kerosene and was used as starter wood for fires. however, twinkies is a much softer approach.

No wonder it smells like kerosene, pine is used to make (among a bunch of other things) tar and turpentine.
I have read through the various species of pine trees in my book...there are indeed medicinal properties attributed to pine, and decoctions from various parts of it are used externally and internally for a whole host of ailments - but no suggestion that it will make you immortal.
Twinkies are certainly a softer approach. Ever sat on one? Better than sitting on tar...cleans up real nice, lol.

RSE makes "The Exorcist" look like "The Sound of Music"....

They should re-name it. "Ramtha's School of Idiocy and Demonology".

It fits.

lost in space, can you imagine wine ceremonies w/twinkies? OMG squished into the floor? being stepped on? LOL

.....imagine what the porta-potties and the restrooms would look like with all that red wine and twinkie puke decorative touch that JZ has going on up there.

Enlightenment anyone?.........

lost..i will let ya know how the pine works. gonna put a wreath on my wounded foot-possible it's broken. i tripped over a twinkie.