Enlighten Me Free

Welcome.

Housekeeping: As is posted on the EMF Message Board page, this forum is for support, sharing opinions and experiences for those who have left RSE and have doubts and concerns about their tenure there. It is NOT a place for proselytizing for RSE, JZK Inc or Ramtha.  Play nicely or your post will be sent to cyberspace time-out for all eternity. The disclaimer for EMF is located on this page http://enlightenmefree.com/disclaimer.html and all posters agree to the terms of the disclaimer. Be sure you've read it before posting.

You may also want to visit a complementary forum at FACTNet http://www.factnet.org/discus/messages/3/779.html

If you wish to use a Spell Checker, you may wish to use this free one: http://www.jacuba.com/

Want to contact the EMF moderators? Email messageboard@enlightenmefree.com

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Ahimas - Non-Violence in Thought Word or Deed Not Just Actions.

I was listing to an older Art Bell show and that guy George Green was on talking about the ET Connecton and Non-Violence, the true meaning of non-violence goes far beyond physical violence and moves into the way we think about others, talk, and write about them too.

What an awesome challence to come her, and speak openly about our own lives without violating Ahimsa in our word.

It is clear to me that I have not mastered this one, basicaly that would mean to never SPEAK openly or WRITE openly about our life expeiences.

just was wondering what some of you Masters think about this one.
-----------------------------------------------------
Ahimsa - Non-Violence

In the regeneration and divinisation of man, the first step is to eliminate his beastly nature. The predominant trait in beasts is cruelty. Therefore, wise sages prescribe Ahimsa (non-injury). This is the most effective master-method to counteract and eradicate completely the brutal, cruel Pasu-Svabhava (bestial nature) in man.

Practice of Ahimsa develops love. Ahimsa is another name for truth or love. Ahimsa is universal love. It is pure love. It is divine Prem. Where there is love, there you will find Ahimsa. Where there is Ahimsa, there you will find love and selfless service. They all go together.

The one message of all saints and prophets of all times and climes, is the message of love, of Ahimsa, of selfless service. Ahimsa is the noblest and best of traits that are found expressed in the daily life and activities of perfected souls. Ahimsa is the one means, not only to attain Salvation, but also to enjoy uninterrupted peace and bliss. Man attains peace by injuring no living creature.

There is one religion - the religion of love, of peace. There is one message, the message of Ahimsa. Ahimsa is a supreme duty of man.

Ahimsa, or refraining from causing pain to any living creature, is a distinctive quality emphasized by Indian ethics. Ahimsa or non-violence has been the central doctrine of Indian culture from the earliest days of its history. Ahimsa is a great spiritual force.

MEANING OF AHIMSA

Ahimsa or non-injury, of course, implies non-killing. But, non-injury is not merely non-killing. In its comprehensive meaning, Ahimsa or non-injury means entire abstinence from causing any pain or harm whatsoever to any living creature, either by thought, word, or deed. Non-injury requires a harmless mind, mouth, and hand.

Ahimsa is not mere negative non-injury. It is positive, cosmic love. It is the development of a mental attitude in which hatred is replaced by love. Ahimsa is true sacrifice. Ahimsa is forgiveness. Ahimsa is Sakti (power). Ahimsa is true strength.

SUBTLE FORMS OF HIMSA

Only the ordinary people think that Ahimsa is not to hurt any living being physically. This is but the gross form of Ahimsa. The vow of Ahimsa is broken even by showing contempt towards another man, by entertaining unreasonable dislike for or prejudice towards anybody, by frowning at another man, by hating another man, by abusing another man, by speaking ill of others, by backbiting or vilifying, by harbouring thoughts of hatred, by uttering lies, or by ruining another man in any way whatsoever.

All harsh and rude speech is Himsa (violence or injury). Using harsh words to beggars, servants or inferiors is Himsa. Wounding the feelings of others by gesture, expression, tone of voice and unkind words is also Himsa. Slighting or showing deliberate discourtesy to a person before others is wanton Himsa. To approve of another's harsh actions is indirect Himsa. To fail to relieve another's pain, or even to neglect to go to the person in distress is a sort of Himsa. It is the sin of omission. Avoid strictly all forms of harshness, direct or indirect, positive or negative, immediate or delayed. Practice Ahimsa in its purest form and become divine. Ahimsa and Divinity are one.
http://www.dlshq.org/teachings/ahimsa.htm
Ahimsa By Sri Swami Sivananda

Re: Ahimas - Non-Violence in Thought Word or Deed Not Just Actions.

THE POWER OF AHIMSA

The power of Ahimsa is greater than the power of the intellect.

It is easy to develop the intellect, but it is difficult to purify and develop the heart.

The practice of Ahimsa develops the heart in a wonderful manner.

He who practices Ahimsa develops strong will-power. In his presence, enmity ceases. In his presence, cobra and frog, cow and tiger, cat and rat, wolf and lamb, will all live together in terms of intimate friendship. In his presence, all hostilities are given up. The term 'hostilities are given up' means that all beings - men, animals, birds and poisonous creatures will approach the practitioner without fear and do no harm to him. Their hostile nature disappears in them in his presence. The rat and the cat, the snake and the mongoose, and other beings that are enemies of each other by nature, give up their hostile feelings in the presence of the Yogi who is established in Ahimsa. Lions and tigers can never do any harm to such a Yogi. Such a Yogi can give definite orders to lion and tigers. They will obey. This is Bhuta-Siddhi (mastery over the elements) obtainable by the practice of Ahimsa. The practice of Ahimsa will eventually culminate in the realization of unity and oneness of life, or Advaitic (non-dual) Consciousness. The Yogi then enjoys the highest peace, bliss and immortality.

" basically that would mean to never SPEAK openly or WRITE openly about our life experiences."

Melissa-
I think this could be one individual's interpretation of how to apply this principle of Ahimsa. If that were the case, literary art would be lost.
If one openly shares an experience they have without the judgement and emotion put upon the characters in the sharing, I think we are expressing within the parameters if this belief system of Ahimsa, and have not caused injury or harm others.
Actions speak louer than words.

and if actions speak louder than words, then we have what is called a judicial system for those beasts who do not have the capacity for Ahimsa.

Smile.... Good point Tree.

I do know there is POWER is personally Minding Your Own Business.

Although I do wirte on Message Boards on the Internet... I basically Choop Wood and Carry water in my personal life.

Both myself and my husband have noticed that ALL of our DREAMS come true almost immediatley now...

He thinks it is because as a couple we MIND OUR OWN BUSINESS... and do not get involved in the gossip and things going on around us.

It is just that our personal life is very fulfilling there days and who has time to get intimately involved in the STORIES of the peopole of this world.

In my school, I simply TEACH the class... Chop Wood Carry Water.

both myself and hubby has noticed a MAJOR SHIFT in our ability to DRAW our goals and dreams to us.... it is like we are living the STORY we truly wanted to live now.

In a way, a mini-Heaven on Earth.

I do think that when the energy of Gossip and ENTANGLEMENT in other people's life... it TAKES your energy away.

Here, as we post in this form... becuase we are not PHYSICALLY Present... and becuase we do not get deeply involved in ALL the tiny details to the point of RECAPPING our life on a day to day basic... these seems to be the way we DISSAPATE our energy.

From Sept 2004 on .... my husband and I mad a conscious effort to MIND OUR OWN BUSINESS...

From that point on... like MAGIC.... many amny thins started to happen.

There is Love, Peace, Prosperity, Happiness & Joy every since then.

We offen comment.... Now we are LIVING the PART we WANTED TO LIVE.... Smile.

Who knows, but if EXPERERIENCE weight in for something that we are certainly on to somthing.

Perhaps we should WRITE A BOOK... that would be a GREAT Title.

Mind Your Own Business.

of course it is easier when bot of us are over 50 and have no living parents to interfear in our life... and bot of our kids are educated and doing very well on their own.

Smile.

I think we need RECOVERY Link... STORIES about those who have over came all this craziness and BECAME GREATER.

It is interesting how the human ego loves the poor me stories.. but do not want to hear about success..

Seems today FAILURE Sells.... if you talk about your success then the finger is poited that it is all EGO.

Gosh, our world is crazy.

Melissa,

Great observation. Case in point - my post "Hope and healing" got no response. I feel very neglected ;-)

Here is the link again for anyone interested:

http://www.thechronicle.com.au/localnews/storydisplay.cfm?thesection=localnews&storyid=3722395

What a beautiful story.

The very fact that there was a LARSE gathering - the first ever publically announced gathering of former customers of Judy; the very fact that this message board exists; the very fact that people are posting here, learning, gaining understanding,sharing - is evidence of people who have moved on into a fuller more balanced life; and most importantly, that hearts have been opened with compassion reaching out to those who feel alone in their journey back home to themselves. The purpose here is not to brag about income and social status or psychic powers and super extra ordainary 'experiences' - the purpose here is to be able to speak out loud what has never been spoken aloud; to acknowledge that you are not crazy; to acknowledge that you are not alone; to help reveal the ways we have been duped so we can let go and go on... etc. This website and message board is the evidence of success, not failure or self pity stories.

''''Great observation. Case in point - my post "Hope and healing" got no response. I feel very neglected
;-)
Here is the link again for anyone interested:

http://www.thechronicle.com.au/localnews/storydisplay.cfm?thesection=localnews&storyid=3722395

What a beautiful story.''''

It is truly a beautiful story. I honestly believe people in health professions can adversely affect the patients due to the practitioner's attitude. Power of mind is real, of this I am certain. The other things, well, I won't go there in this post. This is celebratory post

G2G, I see you smoking a pipe in your last post. Are you sure you aren't an imposter? LOL. You may not get my jest if you were not in school when we smoked tobacco in pipes during the wine ceremonies.

Hope, did you know that RSE are claiming this as their miracle? The mother apparently attended the school

Well, of course they would claim it as their miracle. Maybe they are going to be copyrighting miracles along with Ramtha too.

''''G2G, I see you smoking a pipe in your last post. Are you sure you aren't an imposter? LOL. You may not get my jest if you were not in school when we smoked tobacco in pipes during the wine ceremonies.''''

I just took a look in the mirror, and it's still same ol' me. I was focusing on being a gorgeous redhead. Oh well.

I wasn't there when people were smoking inside. I haven't heard what the benefit is in fact, but just would enjoy the smell of the vanilla when I'd walk by. So why do they smoke the pipes? Are the pipes 'special' in their shape, or can it be any shape? I don't plan on taking up smoking anytime soon but sure am curious.
Spill the wine - after a few I'd be driving the porcelain bus. Experience based on wisdom

BeenThere, I agree with you.

There are folks who have posted here that they have moved on and are doing well, despite what went wrong at RSE. Yet, this website, as you said, is part of the gift that they give back to those who want a place to speak (and have been unable to).

I could "brag" on here, but it's not the place. And I don't use the word "brag" negatively; just to denote having accomplished "material world, ETC" deeds in my life.

As for the non-violence theme, overall, my opinion is that INTENT is crucial to the equation.

It is AMAZING that people PREFER to talk about what is WRONG rather than what is right.

Seems there is a REASON WHY... the word BRAG or ARROGANT is ALWAYS used when someone is happy with their life.... and please, you say, do not tell us about your joy. Excuse me, Joy is my live.

This is NOT THE PLACE to be Happy apparently with your life it appears....nor do you people TRULY CARE that there is life after these types of groups.

The truth is, beyond all the this and that of RSE one day, everyone moves on.. and begins to have a happy life again... but, please don't tell anyonoe... because after all... that is called braging... and having a SUCCESS STORY in spite of these things seems... this is a nono... tell us only your pain... anc complain... everyting else is a NONO.

I feel very sad for you people who have LOST your ability to be even and only FIND FALULT with every thing... including SUCCESS stories..

What is wrong with giving CREATE to the lady to some way her son was healed.... WHAT A SUCCESS STORY...

It tells me, if your life is a success... you are in FEAR or SHAME to REVEAL it to anyone... the programming of failure is soooooo deep... you prefer the poor me or sad story... or poop poop away your life with the word braging...

Well,I say you guys are ALL BRAING about the failures at RSE.... how sad is that.

I am out of here.... living my life in joy and hppainess... forever.... inspite of your silly words... and your NEED to find something wrong with being HAPPY... you equate Happiness with BRAGIN.... and I am greater that have danced here and there and yonder around this world.

Smile.

Do you guys honesstly think that God Within is in SHAME of it's abiity to CREATE LIFE... and Joy?

I do understand how the SOUL ****** away and refuses to allow any display of success... for it is your soul's job to FOCUS on PAIN... Suffering... Self-Hatred.

and when you see a beautiful sun set... do you withhold your feeling of the Greatness that is created there?

or is it simply that if another human being EXPRESSING their LivInG JoY their GREATNESS that is created... that there is a problem. Seems the program of Self-Hatred comes tied up so tighetly that it has WORDS... to STOP the FLOW ... and find judgement for success and allowance that you should ONLY EXPRESS failure. Keep your Happiness and Joy to yourself... I don't want to hear about it.

Seems something is backwards... LOL.

You don't rain on my parade sweethearts... Smile.

Non can you TAKE AWAY from the HeALIHNGS that have happened.

Stay, and RE-LIVE your pain and suffering forever if you chose... that is your choice.... and find GREATER pleasure in VOMITING your past pain than your Great Success.

Inspite of your all....

I've got the joy, joy, joy, joy down in my heart.
Where? Down in my heart!
Where? Down in my heart!

I've got the joy, joy, joy, joy down in my heart,
down in my heart
down in my heart to stay.

Smile....

To Hope...

No Success Stories....

Don't post any SUCCESS STORIES HERE... these people only want the memories of the pain and suffering of their past.

Come here for your dialy does of suffering....not be be inspired towards LIFE again.

Smile.

Smile - if you truly had joy joy joy down in your heart you'd see that the existence of this message board IS BRAGGING of our "success" in living full lives. Only those who have moved on from the pain etc have hearts opened enough to reach out to others with love -- We in fact have the joy which allows and does not criticize. Perhaps you have moved on - but your heart, it seems, remains closed around your joy joy joy.
We attribute healing to the family who allowed the healing, not to Judy.
That we are here is evidence of healing - yet you want to accuse us of not knowing joy. For the family to have healed the condition, there first needed to be acknowledgment of the pain. In order for people to heal from their experience of Judy's place, there first must be the acknowledgment of the abuse. Only because we have truly experienced the joy of healing can we offer the opportunity to others.

"Well,I say you guys are ALL BRAING about the failures at RSE.... how sad is that.
This is NOT THE PLACE to be Happy apparently with your life it appears....nor do you people TRULY CARE that there is life after these types of groups.
Stay, and RE-LIVE your pain and suffering forever if you chose... that is your choice.... and find GREATER pleasure in VOMITING your past pain than your Great Success."

I would say you are making a generalization about everyone who posts here. I, for one, am not in this way/vein.

I am incredibly happy in my choices to live life "out there", to be moving forward with what I want to do in my life-the things that bring me joy and happiness.

People are at various stages of leaving and recovery. Please have compassion for where they are at.

And bless you on your merry way as well.

Your all need to take a breath.

Have a sip of tea.

Smile.

Smile writes:
''''Your all need to take a breath.

Have a sip of tea.

Smile.''''

Hello, Smile, and I'm having my delightful tea right now. thank you for your words. I will definitely contemplate your post and apply to myself for further and continued learning. I know things happen for a reason, and perhaps you are a 'runner' for many here.

People here are at various stages in their 'recovery' process, much the same as one who had undergone the same type of surgery at differing times. One thing I learned about myself at rse is that my 'fourth seal' love for others and caring for them is real and existed prior to rse. Some call it compassion or empathy. It matters not what the monicker is for it is unconditional love. It is joyful you are in a state of joy. It is also joyful we all are learning and so many of us can give back to those who might need some assitance in dealing with their transition. This is where I saw 'lack' among some people employed with rse and instead instilled guilt/fear. The knowing I have is the sea of people were a sea of love. That's where the REAL stuff was, imo.

I was not a 'lost soul' prior to my events. Intuition and empathy have always been within me. I've healed myself of minor things in the past prior to going to rse because I KNEW somehow our brain has that ability. I've always had precognitive dreams. Going to rse was to simply hone the skill based on their website and I got a whole lot more than I bargained for. Some of it was very good. Others, walking in the field blindfolded was peaceful to me especially if I plugged my ears and didn't hear the guards yelling. I found my card so no enmity there. I also began seeing the numbers on the backside of cards. This is all within us. I've always known when someone close to me is having a problem near or far. It's IN us, this ability. It's not given to us by Judy'sRamtha.

Finally realizing the field was simply a re-enactment of my life already through which I'd lived thus far, I'd been through the mud of it and emerged and flew. My will was and is always strong. I looked at the mass of people and felt love for them and moved on.

One thing I know to be true for me. Prior to and after rse, I felt and feel closer to my God and higher essence than when I was in rse. It's as though I was in some completely entranced state, constantly listening to the CDs, videos, or reading the materials. This is living and creating? No, for I know what it is to sit on the ground next to a beggar and give the beggar dignity. Should I talk about the wealth I have? Would that make it a better post?-no sarcasm intended at all. I've been dirt poor and I've had wealth. The wealth is only satisfactory to me when it can be used anonymously to help others and I walk away from it and forget about it. That's what I need in order to grow. Everyone is different.

So your journey is your joy now. I glorify that which I have through the expression of God, my higher self, or again whichever label is given. But I always did. I'd been evolving for years before I ever heard of Ramtha (coyprighted).

Joy to you. Thank you for your post. We can all continue to elevate ourselves even when we disagree.

"Don't post any SUCCESS STORIES HERE... these people only want the memories of the pain and suffering of their past.

Come here for your dialy does of suffering....not be be inspired towards LIFE again."

smile-just wondering what perspective you are talking to us posters here? from this comment we Do comment happily then you suggest we get some tea.

You seem to be coming from an all knowing,
much loftier place than the rest of us here.

Maybe take a few of your own suggestions and a dose of Socratic tea when posting.
It will be easier to digest, I am sure.

Smile, don't you understand the purpose of this forum. I am not nor would I ever be part of any group, religious, new age whatever. My partner who I love very deeply is an RSE member, I was with a Muslim partner for many years so am used to having a relationship with someone with a strong belief system different from mine. I read this forum as I know that JZ will be exposed eventually and I want to be able to offer support to my partner as it will really be devastating for him. We all want to hear success stories, I am thrilled for the family of the man who walked again, what is interesting is a few days after I read about it my partner told me the same story as it had been published on RSE. Who knows if the Mother was at the school or not, its always good for organisations such as RSE to claim these successes as their own, when regardless of whether she was at the school or not, the success is hers not the schools. I am not sure what your association with RSE is but try and understand that there are people on this forum who have been deceived for many years and the realisation of this for an intelligent loving person can be devastating. I can see from your tirade that you are not a happy person. I have lived with joy and happiness my whole life, I have never sought it elsewhere, I know that nothing external can make me happy and I was born with this wonderful knowledge. Please think before you write, this is a forum about support not condemnation.

Smiley....

The reason we talk about the WRONG on this site is because Ramsters are headed the WRONG WAY.

Ramtha teaches the wrong way so his students will figure it out on their own.

Problem is few do.

Their to busy thinking and then believing that Ramtha is the Right Way.

Either way is The Long Way.

I was in audience (twice) when Ram said we would have our $$$$$$$$$ before the end of the event.

I was also in audience where he said that he had kept out $$$$$$$$$$ from coming to us because he would loose half his staff.

I was in audience when he said everybody would be healed by events end.

I was in audience when he said your all going to die.

I was in audience when he said that Judy was forgivable due to her inability to attend audience and practice disciplines as we had done and that she would be taken somewhere safe after this life.

I was in audience when he said that a naked figure of Judi was going to be erected in her honor after her soon upcoming death. (I always wondered what body she would be presenting)

I was never in audience when he said that she was the upcoming Christos.

I was in audience when Ram said not to worry cause he had taken care of everything.

I was in audience when he cried and said he had failed.

I was there when he said. "Do I Want You To Take Prozac. Yes. Do I Want You Not To Take Prozac. Yes.

I was a most dedicated student at RSE for 13 or so years. I started school at the age of 32 years.

The message here is this.

If you are still connected to Ramtha.
You are going the LONG WAY home.

At the Primary 2005 retreat Judy/ram worked herself up into a frenzy and yelled, "As it is seen now, my daughter will be the first female Christ."

Amid wild cheers from the audience I thought to myself, "Wait a minute. Just wait a minute. If JZ and all of her behaviors qualify her as a Christ then I have definately missed something. Or if that is what it means to be a Christ I am sure not interested."

Well, either Ramtha was lying or Ramtha was crazy or Ramtha didn't exist. Any one of the above was a good enough reason to leave...

This board is ALREADY FILLED to capacity… with every sort of STORY…. From many many points of view… Of the SCREEMS of the NIGHT TERRIOR….. Of the DREAMS that was created there.

Healing occurs, the DAY you are willing to let go the past and simply MARCH ON…. You are greater than standing in this mirror forever.

Just like the women who has been beaten daily for perhaps 18 years…. ONE FINE DAY… she packs her bags and MOVES ON…. And does not look back… she is ready to move on…. For she know well her cries of DEATH in the presence of her destroyer.

and for her husband, why continue to give her POWER to the dead man of the past.... SHE ALONE, is in control nOW.

How many more sad pathetic stories of this group will it take to be read for that ONE DAY… of truly moving on. I would say, it has ALL already been written.

If you do not see the pattern by now and still need more stories to be convienced, then you are not ready to let it go…. You must then return…. Why debate it.

I will say, you are each greater than being BEATEN and reliving the NIGHT TERRIOR of this group over and over again here.

Arise and Move On… One Step…. One Day at a time…. Just like the women, who has been beaten and is TODAY… ready to WALK AWAY… and start a new life…. The past can only be moved through… and the NEW You will then emerge GREATER from the wisdom of the experience

There is a whole NEW YOU… waiting to be captured and lived. A Who New Life.

You are still alive….. Among the living…. Die the past daily and LIVE.

Have a cup of Green Tea….. Take a breath.

Healin can only occur as you walk... and the further walk, you can only remember it vague sounds of the past in the distance of your mind.

Smile.

From the sound of the posting above by smile - me thinks Ramtha/JZ is in the house!!!!!!

Haven't you figured out yet that Smiles is also Melissa, whatever and a few other names.
It feels like she needs to create other names to support her position or maybe she just enjoys some kind of power rush in thinking that she's fooling some of the readers here.

very moving post aussiegirl......

Say Hey Smiley!

Can you tell me about the true meaning of "One Fine Morn"?

Smile writes: ''''Healin can only occur as you walk... and the further walk, you can only remember it vague sounds of the past in the distance of your mind.''''

Everyone has their own way to heal. I choose to not walk. I like flying much beter. The point is, everyone is different. One avenue might work for one, but another individual, and I stress that, individual, might require a different path. There are many roads to any city. There are many paths to awakening. To me, listening to my own voice within, my 'higher essence,' is my way.

I did it my way and always will.

"How many more sad pathetic stories of this group will it take to be read for that ONE DAY… of truly moving on. I would say, it has ALL already been written.
"

You obviously have not spent the time it would require to read all of the posts on this message forum. If you had, you would not have posted about what "isn't" posted on this forum - because - there "are" stories of people moving on and getting their lives back. Not so for others, however. It's not for YOU to judge.

Neither is it for you to determine how others should react, when and how. We are all living our lives and will determine things for ourselves.

If someone CHOOSES to post (brag) about their life, bully for them. If they choose NOT TO, they also have that right. How sad for you (my opinion) that you can't just let it go at that. Hmmm...flies in the face of Ramtha's teaching on allowing others their truth, eh ?

You have come on this forum and posted about Ahimas - but you clearly have yet to be living it yourself. You haven't let this forum go, despite who or what is being posted here.

Think about that with YOUR next cup of green tea, under all of your aliases.

Smile writes, "Healing occurs the day you are willing to let go of the past and march on." Says who?

In other words, don't hold JZ/RSE accountable for the mind games.

Yup, sounds like RSE dogma, that's for sure!

Melissa/ Pamela/ whatever your name is started a thread back in January called "mind your own business". She/ he /it stated on the 18th of January "I will not post here again..... I simply have other things to do with my life now".

What happened to your resolution???

To Melissa/Smiles or whoever you are: Before you decide how "easy" it is to "just let go", I suggest you read the website www.reFOCUS.org. If you do this honestly from your heart, you will understand why some just can't let go. What's been programmed into the mind using newer 2nd stage mind control techniques, (those used by RSE are types used by Mao Tse Tung & the Russians in population control) can & do literally cause mental illnesses by those who use it destructively to control people (especially those exposed for long periods of time). I suggest that you make yourself knowledgeable of this. I've been living with general anxiety disorder with panic disorder (panic attacks) which have affected my physical health since my 5th year (out of 10 I was in RSE) in the school & escalating to this degree after I left. I did not know "what was wrong with me" that I couldn't change this.I've used every technique I could to "just let go" & nothing has resolved this yet. I am now going for medical/psychological treatment. Before you judge, you need to walk 10 miles in someone's shoes. M.

some people have no clue , esp if they have never been there.
Mc Millan, e mail me.
I am SOOO much better after having the pleasure to meet with Joe.
( I needed meds for a bit).
At a designated time, I will share my experience.
As to the others, go _____

In fact, it is almost time for a new post.

just read through this thread.
Melissa, you offer an interesting quote about ahimsa but I sense you are lecturing as if you were the enlightened yogi.
Ahimsa, as you have attempted to apply it here, and yo9ur advise to just "move on" does violence to the experience and intelligence of most ex-members I know. People move on at different speeds and ways---this message board is prime evidence of that much. And to your credit, you have your way as well. Thanks for letting us in on it.

You stated or quoted:
"The power of Ahimsa is greater than the power of the intellect.
It is easy to develop the intellect, but it is difficult to purify and develop the heart.
The practice of Ahimsa develops the heart in a wonderful manner."

You seem to assume that a developed intellect somehow compromises good will toward others, compassion toward other beings, feeding the hungry, taking care of practical matters. You throw up the superyogi as a model, but I will bet you never met one in action. Yogi myths are common lore, but in my world hungry tigers eat yogis no matter how enlightened they are. Himsa (violence) is the way of the carnivore and the wise yogi knows that.
The wise yogi does not meditate in a wild tiger's path.

Maybe it is time for you to turn off Art Bell and develop the intellect.

Joe

Birds of a feather, flock together....

There is a fine line between moving-on and just creating a band-aid of co-dependance within another group.

You are only SWITCHING-isms.... from Ramtha-ism to Enlightenmefree -Ism. This web site is a CULT Following.

From the sound of these post, it is like having a group of very weak minded people, attempt to destroy a MESSAGE.. that is a no-thing... it is only words... why allow it to bother you so much.

The bigger question, why does it bother you at all?

Take the good parts of the RSE org and use it as a tool to be greater in spite of the bad things/experience that you have had.

If you notice, weak people tend to wield their weakness with a terrible swift sword.

There is a lot of POWER in being a victim.

I understand the need to strike out at the message giver. But really, you are greater than a need to support your weakness with others who are weak in spirit... You can always find someone who will enjoy your sad story.

....the above response prove your weakness as a group...not your strength.... unfortanuately, you show no level of Self-Mastery in your pursuit of misery either.

There will always be someone to wipe your tears.. but even in your tears, there will comes a moment to stop crying and find a NEW VISION.

It is sad that so many here, continue to NEED to hear more and more stories.... it is like a dark hole that you move deeper and deeper within.

The POINT of the RSE was many in the first few days of the web site... At what point have you heard enough?

please give some more detailed information about the greatnes in the teaching i missed.because there is a big black void coming imiditly after genaralisations using other peoples succes and simply lying.yes zebra should come out and answer some of the questions on this board.but she chooses to hide behind here loyal [current]crowd were you r out when you ask the wrong questions.i dont think you r a victim if you look straight into your problem. even if you loose today.the shame is not geting up again.and i saw many people not geting up from the ram even if they had doubts.

i was in this thread because this ahima thing gave me thoughts and a respond from smiles.so here a ouestion: if you fill in your gasoline do you recocnice that there are people dying for this?do you still smile or do you start grinning?when you have your coffee do enjoy the fact that there got a farmer or worker get his pay or wages pressed down that it is cheap for you?how strong does it make you to compare yourself as a winner against some misserable victims?is it realy greatnes just walk away?it is scary when the victims or the peacefull say enough is enough.frequencyspecific j z stated very proudly that she has a wallcover from the sunnking go and look in historybooks what he did and what happened to him.[he ruined france for his decadence and then got his head chopped off [shortversion]]

"There is a lot of POWER in being a victim."

That is a direct Ramtha quote. Notice the apparent contradiction?

What Ramtha is saying is, "When you play victim (attending RSE) I get POWER."

wow Whatever.
Your compassion is overwhelming.
(I am being highly facetious here).

You have NO clue where we are coming from.
Your posted name gives us a huge clue as to where YOU are coming from.

Dude, if it bothers you, fricking stay off this site then.

concratulation to all.seems we got a serious thread to jz.they closing in the lines.i heard from an ramster:its all propaganda,the women which call rape is maybe not raped because there r some women who call it rape if they dont have an orgasem.i dont let my school talked bad about......intresting reaction.we will hear jzr point of view not in public but on this side from her followers.she will not make puplic coments till its over.she has 800?people who fight her war.remember nascar.

ex said, "remember nascar".

YES, I remember sitting outdoors at an event when "Ramtha" DEMANDED that students write letters against NASCAR to the committee that was "for" it. Students were told that if they didn't write the letters, to support/save THEIR school, he WOULD BRING THEM DOWN.

Why is it that a GOD would have to issue forth such a threat, please explain ?
Wouldn't a GOD have simply used the grid (as he teaches students to do and claims he still uses) to create the reality he wanted and NASCAR never would have even become an issue ???????
Hint: The correct answer is yes.

Hello ?

wow
They are playing with fire...ex...
wait til the court hearings....
And apparently, she will not go down until something happens to her like ELizabeth Claire Prophet.
When does the emphasema kick in after the MRI and in between the teaching of "The neighborhood"?
like the movie the WAVE...the power is too intoxicating.
God Bless her in her light review.
Her. The Lead Red Guard, and the other Green Lead who failed to make child support payments for 15 years.

not to mention Mike Wright.

http://www.religioustolerance.org/cult_art.htm

A long page, but some interesting reading, I thought. Just sharing FYI...

Smile/Whatever/all Judges on this website - you were taught well by Judy and have accepted/incorporated her strategy: "When a (person) questions or doubts a tenet or rule, attention is called to factual information that suggests some internal contradiction within the belief system or a contradiction with what the (person) has been told: the criticism or observation is "turned around" and the (person) made to feel he or she is wrong. In effect the subject is told, "You are always wrong; the system is always right." "

whatever:

"It is sad that so many here, continue to NEED to hear more and more stories.... it is like a dark hole that you move deeper and deeper within."

Perhaps you might define what "it " is??? Perhaps, you meant to say that is how you feel?? replace the It is with an I am and it might read a bit more understandably.

From reading your post it left me wondering if you know the difference between ignorance and apathy.

Ignorance meaning without knowing and apathy being without caring as in "Whatever".

Hey journey... & all-- just as an addendum to what you wrote about apathy is without caring: JZR at an event once said, "Caring is a program" which was attached to previous statements that anger, lust, etc. are programs. It was given the same status as these previous programs as if it was something despicable. M.

"It is sad that so many here, continue to NEED to hear more and more stories.... it is like a dark hole that you move deeper and deeper within."

Perhaps it is also sad that RSE students continue to NEED to hear rumors about some unnamed RSE student somewhere who received their money from one of the multitudes of financial scams that have lured RSE students for 20+ years.

Perhaps it is also sad that RSE students continue to NEED to hear about 1 student who has developed an intuitive ability with cards (which he may have developed in a "past" lifetime), so they won't think about the multitudes of RSE students living in poverty. Yes, newbies, poverty.

Perhaps it is also sad that RSE students continue to NEED to hear about the rare student who has a true, lasting healing, so they won't think about 1)the "advanced" students who have died long, painful deaths while still in the school, or 2) the long-standing students in their midst who still have not healed themselves after some TWO DECADES of trying. Case in point: One of my friends is a good example--if you still attend RSE, you may see her cleaning the bathrooms at events. Her fingers are nearly frozen in twisted and distorted positions, and they have GOTTEN WORSE THROUGHOUT HER MANY YEARS AS AN RSE STUDENT.

Perhaps it is also sad that RSE students continue to NEED to hear about just what a "great work" the school is, when if they open their eyes and look around at their fellow students, they will see so many whose circumstances have not changed after nearly TWO DECADES of diligent attendance and practice of the disciplines.

If I was walking along a path and nearly (or actually) got stuck in quicksand, why wouldn't I warn others, so they can decide for themselves whether to take that same path? The stories I have shared on this site are just that: they are warnings that the RSE path (which is claimed by JZ/R to be the best path to enlightenment on the planet) has mired many people in quicksand.

Why do former RSE students share so many stories on this site? Wouldn't just one story be enough? The need for repetition is basic human nature. If you have children, did you only have to warn them once to wear their bike helmet, or not to accept a ride from a stranger, or not to play with matches? If you have quit smoking, did you quit after the first time you heard it was unhealthy, or did you need more than one "runner?"

To the person who is giving lip service to "mind your own business" but continues to pass judgment on those who post/read on this site: why aren't you practicing what you preach?

I just ran into an ex RSE student who just heard about the site. He said it very well: once you step out, you begin to see. so much for "being red in the rainbow."
so, the news is spreading, whether or not Ramsters despise this site and post their quagmire of their small-minded-we-are-saving-the-world-uh-no-myself perspective.

MM, OneHand and Tree,

What makes me laugh is the hypocrisy that the currently indoctrinated Ramsters (my opinion) exemplify when they post on this site (and they are SO transparent) that they don't follow one of the basic tenets of The Teachings.

Truth.

If they believe that we all have Our Own Truth, then they shouldn't have an opinion about anyone else's Journey. But this site has clearly annoyed certain people, who do not want to see others post about the "dark side" of RSE. If it presses their buttons, maybe they ought to look at it ! (another part of the teaching)

Selective Truth at RSE is allowed.

On EMF, we give the full story, so folks can attend/not attend with informed consent. (also my opinion)

Thanks for your posts...good points !