Return to Website

Memories of Bristol England Forum

If you have a question or know the answer to a question listed in this forum, please post it. Thank you! 

This is an easy to use messaging forum for everyone researching their family history or local history. The focus is on the Bristol area. Local Historians and Family Historians have a great deal of knowledge to share. This service is entirely free, with the hope that you and the historian and genealogy community as a whole will benefit from it.

Leave your messages here and come back later for the response.

Memories of Bristol England Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Through Time Series

Dear Sir/Madam,

Amberley Publishing are currently looking for new or experienced authors to contribute to our Through Time series of local history books.

In your area we have the following potential titles: South Bristol Through Time, Portishead Through Time, Clevedon Through Time, Keynsham Through Time, Nailsea & Backwell Through Time.

The Through Time concept is a ninety-six page, then-and-now picture book, containing around ninety old photographs or postcards, each paired with a new photograph in full colour, to show how the same scene, or a related one, has changed over time. Each pair of photographs has a short descriptive caption.

If you know of anyone in your organization who might be interested in producing this kind of book for us, please let me know, or pass on my contact details, which can be found below.

I can of course supply any further information as required.

Kind regards,
Tom Furby
Commissioning Editor

Amberley Publishing
The Hill, Merrywalks,
Stroud, Gloucestershire
GL5 4EP
01453 847817
t.furby@amberley-books.com
Web: http://www.amberleybooks.com/