Return to Website

Memories of Bristol England Forum

If you have a question or know the answer to a question listed in this forum, please post it. Thank you! 

This is an easy to use messaging forum for everyone researching their family history or local history. The focus is on the Bristol area. Local Historians and Family Historians have a great deal of knowledge to share. This service is entirely free, with the hope that you and the historian and genealogy community as a whole will benefit from it.

Leave your messages here and come back later for the response.

Memories of Bristol England Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
St. Andrews

Dear Paul,

Thanks for all the great work on your Flickr page - the wartime images are pretty shocking, even though my wife and I both date from that period. We know Bristol quite well, my wife having a 99 year old aunt living in St. Andrews who we visit every 2 or 3 years. Next year we plan to be there from Feb 10th to March 3rd and will be looking for a furnished holiday flat to rent in that part of town - please let me know of any helpful websites if you have the time. We live in the town of Fort Collins, Colorado - home of Colorado State University, This home is called the Avery House but we have no connection to that prosperous English family that moved here in the late 19th century. Take care, and keep up the good work,

Paul & Mary Avery
Fort Collins, Colorado