| Home | Chords | Discography | Gallery | Guestbook | Liner Notes | Links | Lyrics | Savers | Skins | Thoughts | Wallpaper |

Forum

Feel free to use this forum for questions and comments relating to the rock band Kansas. PLEASE do not use this forum to promote your agenda or for issues and discussions not relating to the the rock band Kansas.

Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Re: Re: Kansas Tattoo (What is it?)

They are doves flying backwards and I always thought they were a White Clover thing until what Steve said in answer to that question....

Michele

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

Replying to:

Hi, my husband sent this question to Steve Walsh's website - Steve's reply about the tattoo is- "Kerry is the only member without the tattoo. It was done as a symbol of solidarity. Obviously, Kerry didn't ever feel that feeling". Steve didn't mention what the symbol was - there is a section were you can e-mail questions to Steve. Maybe you can get him to be more detailed about the tattoo

Check out the Steve Walsh (unoffical site)at www.steve-walsh.de for more info on Steve and Kansas or Kansasband.com

S. Odne

Replying to:

Replying to:

I have been trying to find out since 1975,an answer to this burning question in my mind. All of the original members of Kansas have the same tattoo on their forearm.

It is most evident on the back cover photo of Song For America on vinyl. If anybody has an idea what is is please let me know.

Long live the greatest band in America!