| Home | Chords | Discography | Gallery | Guestbook | Liner Notes | Links | Lyrics | Savers | Skins | Thoughts | Wallpaper |

Forum

Feel free to use this forum for questions and comments relating to the rock band Kansas. PLEASE do not use this forum to promote your agenda or for issues and discussions not relating to the the rock band Kansas.

Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: No Subject

kansa best damn band there is P.S.born on wings of steel

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

Replying to:

Hey there fans. I hope that someone will read this and respond, it's nice to see that the fans still exist with the band. Kansas, like many other of the "good" bands that still survive out there are in need of some support from us loyal listeners. Too much hype and excitement are falsely created over what passes as music today, and it is a crying shame that bands like Kansas get little airplay - but I'm sure you all know this. I guess al we can do is keep buying the music of Kansas,the Eagles,Boston, AC-DC, Yes,Elton, etc. and hope they keep grinding it out. Good to see they are with us still. I hope people come to realize what they've been missing, and these bands make a strong comeback.

Re: Re: No Subject

I'm also very disappointed that "classic rock" radio doesn't play any of the new material by Kansas. The world doesn't know what it's missing. "Somewhere To Elsewhere" was Kansas' best album in many years (imo).

Replying to:

kansa best damn band there is P.S.born on wings of steel

Replying to:

Hey there fans. I hope that someone will read this and respond, it's nice to see that the fans still exist with the band. Kansas, like many other of the "good" bands that still survive out there are in need of some support from us loyal listeners. Too much hype and excitement are falsely created over what passes as music today, and it is a crying shame that bands like Kansas get little airplay - but I'm sure you all know this. I guess al we can do is keep buying the music of Kansas,the Eagles,Boston, AC-DC, Yes,Elton, etc. and hope they keep grinding it out. Good to see they are with us still. I hope people come to realize what they've been missing, and these bands make a strong comeback.