Forum for the fans of Karita Mattila

Welcome to the Message Forum! You can write here messages, questions, comments etc. on Karita Mattila. I will try to find answers as soon as possible.

Forum for the fans of Karita Mattila
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
new role

Just saw ms Mattila's name as the Foreign Princess in Rusalka at the Paris Opera next season . ( conductor -Màlkki , rusalka- Camilla Nylund)

Re: new role

Hi,
Thanks for the information! Do you have a link to a webpage where this is stated? I could not find anything myself.
Thanks,

Jarkko

It is stated on the french site odb-opera.com under ‘quiz’s et sondages ‘ ( Nouveaux pronostics ONP, page 143).
It should be quite accurate, since the Paris Opera has sent a brochure to it’s customers with ticket series.
The official presentation of the season is apparently on January 29th

Thank you so much! Would be great to see Karita in tis opera.
Regards,
Jarkko

Hi,
The dates should be as follows: 29/1, 1, 4, 7, 10, 13/2 2019.
But maybe wait until the official announcement...

HI,
Thanks for the dates! I guess I will for the official dates, so that I can add a link too.
Regards,
Jarkko

Jarkko, here is the link to the Canadian Opera Company's website on Wainwrights' Hadrian with further information of the world-premiere production featuring our beloved Karita: http://m.coc.ca/productions/16480

Thank you so much!!

The Old Prioress (Dialogues des Carmélites ) dates at the MET are out; 3-8-11 of May 2019.
Only 3 shows , but there is an HD transmission!

Hi,

Thank you very much for the great news! I have updated the Calendar accordingly.

Regards,

Jarkko