Time's Bandits Forums
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Rules for all ICY

well i really didn't want to have a big list of rules cause that sux lol but the guild is growing! and we need a few guide lines...
1. there will be no kill stealing ( kill stealing is when you either take the loot the monster drops but you did not kill it, or you take the last hit of some1 elses monster, both are bad and will not be tolerated!
2. while in guild chat feel free to talk ! but pls do not continue to ask questions when some1 has said they are busy killing stuff and do not repeatly ask for the same item over and over its annoying and rude, when a person has the item they will let you know!
3. Icy is a generous guild ! most of us are more than happy to help guild mates with resource gathing or give items at a discount price in some cases even free of charge, but do not expect enchant items or sup items to be handed to you, you must work hard for that stuff as do the people who make it! excpect to pay market price or slightly lower.
4. There will be no name calling, no belitlling of others in guild or any where else. We are a respectable guild and I plan on keeping it that way!
We will rise above the crap that goes on in world chat, i would rather you ignore a player then resort to name calling and bad mouthing .
5. follow the OI rules ! no auto programs no double logging ecxcept to trade. read games rules for more info!
6. umm more to follow when i think of them lol
feel free to add to this ...

Re: Rules for all ICY

But top rule: If in dout.... remember to praise your godess, Pink, and ask for her wisdom.

lol pink you got any too add? i prob missed a bunch of stuff that could be important or anyone? your welcome to add to this...

haha what if someone double logged and joined party.......lame yet mysterious

I think another rule that should be brought up any disagreements that arent handled by the the parties envolved should not be made into drama for the guild or all parties shall be kickked until it is resolved

good idea rithgar, now if we can just get people to read it lol but seriously yes the parties that cant reslove there own disputes should and will be kicked untill they are resloved..