Time's Bandits Forums
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Pics uploaded, Changes to the site coming, ect.

Pics taken by the Pink have been loaded and some I got too. Check out what a lot of you missed yesterday at the Worm Lair hunt.

There will be some big changes coming to the site in the next few weeks. Stay tuned and keep checking back for more info.

Please remember to take 1 hour out of this week to pick a few rose seeds and hey seeds for Minnie mouse. Minnie is so close to 100 now, lets make sure she beats az to 100 first.

Go Minnie...

Big Congrats to Time to for getting his most recent level (72). Holy Crap...

Big Congrats for Pink Floyd who I know went up a few levels also.

Welcome are new members, They are a very Important part of the Icy Family.

Congrats Jindi got 100 mining and is very close to that other big 100.

Please post your bio, skills and stats. Even if your new to Icy we want your Bio.

Happy 4th of July

Happy Tuesday for are Uk members and elsewhere.

Drav

Re: Pics uploaded, Changes to the site coming, ect.

Congrats Drav :) I see you are getting things in order... I will refrain from messing with anything unless TTGN specifically requests :)

I would spend more time here or maybe even play OI again but ... my XP just hates both sites so, I have to load a old copy of ME.on a 2nd drive just to get here :(

All in all, things are looking UP :)... If you need me or have questions ... Just ask TTGN & i will arrive or provide answers ..... No explanation as to how lol :))

Re: Pics uploaded, Changes to the site coming, ect.

I also want to add a BIG congratulations to the ICY clan a whole. We just took over the number one spot on the island being the biggest clan with 109 people. Lets continue to grow, and have fun!