Time's Bandits Forums
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
[Importent] New Level Requirement As Of July 1st

Hello Icy,

As of July 1st 2006, a new level requirement will be in place, requiring all members seeking to enter our guild to be level 20+.

However, any current members below level 20 are safe and do not need to worry about getting kicked out. We encourage our older players to help out the younger ones by taking them to train, and leveling them up.
Every current member currently in Icy will has a secure place in our guild, as long as they stay respectful and courteous, and active.

Also, I would like to remind all that the Icy guild’s main goal is to have ! This is a game, and we all want to have a good time. But, if one of our members is acting rude, and inappropriate, causing a lack or loss of fun, we will not hesitate to kick you from the guild.

With that out of the way, I would like to wish all of you a happy and safe 4 of July! And for those of you who are living outside of America, Have a very happy Tuesday the fourth of next month, just because its Tuesday.

Re: [Importent] New Level Requirement As Of July 1st

That's sweet Pink :))

Re: [Importent] New Level Requirement As Of July 1st

just a note , there are about 7 players that i promised awhile back that when they got to 15 i would let them in guild , I will keep my word on that, but all new requests will have to be lev 20