Time's Bandits Forums
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
More Bios, Timetogonow...

Yes, I went kicking and screaming, but finaly updated two bios and added time's.

Wolf & Pwinky been waiting for me to get a round to there bio's.

So who's next?

Well if you want a bio there is two ways to do that. Simply post here your stats and skills. Or you can make me earn it by emailing me at:

Dravenoi@hotmail.com

As for the nice pics some of the people have. Save your breath, I can't draw to save my life, But I do take excellent in game pics if you just tell me you want me to get your bio pic.

Remember we are Icy, not some off the beaten path guild of nobodys. Tradition, Pride and Friendship bind us as Family.

No matter what gets you down or bugs you, take it up with Timetogonow, Jindi, St York, Wolfhound, Pwinky or any other member. Leaving Icy is not cool over something that can be fixed in a few moments of talking to someone.

We all can be short at times and thats not because your new or any other reason. Sometimes its about our home life that gets us down. I promise if you stick it out through the tough times you will be rewarded during the good times.

And remember, No matter what you do. Don't beg from anyone, Begging is the worst thing you can do in game. It hurtsd you and the Icy guild name.

Re: More Bios, Timetogonow...

thanks draven, your right this is a great guild and we want great players, this does not mean you have to be here 24/7 , it just means following a few rules having fun and helping out where you can!!

my updated skills are :
wiz fire 95
tailor 94.25
shearing 100
carp 56
wiz black 35

:) wtg on ur skills time

Hey, Draven, if ya need a hand, just tell ttgn & i will apear :)) As you prolly guessed, i skipped most the html book & jumped straight to nested tables ... Hope that was not tooooo hard on your head lol :))

Ah, the vaga page & the race page can go as vaga does what he wants & Fraz got owned before he left lol :))

I'm learning as I go, and the bios threw me for awhile, but I figured it out.

you may wanna just save a bio page on your puter & then change it with notpad for new bios as, i don't think the editor will do nested tables like i did easily. The file manage upload option is so easy, it is almost a crime.

I can forward all the bravenet stuff to you if you want to know about all the stuff they add & upgrade. I get like 2 a week telling me about new stuff ...

I just can't actually give you access to that email address as i still use it lol :)

gee draven what would ICY be without you haha ur always cheerin everyone up lol

Update on Skills:
Unarmed 91
Sheering 50
Warlock Black 91