Time's Bandits Forums
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Heya

Well been playing ogre island for about a week now. I've known about oi for a long time and played it sparatically over the past maybe 1-2 years? At least when I first found out about it, it was back in alpha or one of the beginning stages.

Anyways, I'm actually playing it for real now, love the atmosphere and the maturity of the players is relatively much better than other games that I've played. Thanks to time, draven, and others that I've met that have been good friend thus far.

Doing my best to get up higher so I'm not such a low level, and I've been reading and asking a lot of questions about the game so I can actually help people when they ask me a question.

So I plan on sticking around for awhile, so I'm sure you'll see plenty of me. If you ever have a question or need help, I'll do my best to help you out.

As for real life, I'm 18, going to Western Michigan University for Sports Medicine and Kinesiology, and training to become a personal trainer. I'm currently an amateur bodybuilder and don't plan on trying to go pro due to the fact of the size of the pros is not how big I want to be. I have a wonderful girfriend that has supported me for 2+ years now and plans on attending Western also.

Anything else you want to know, feel free to ask.

Pyderz (aka James)

Re: Heya

hey , nice to have ya in the guild.

Re: Heya

Thanks time, quite a active response I've had thus far lol.