Time's Bandits Forums
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
level up!!

sometime soon i'd like to have a level up party for the lower levels in our guild and icy storm the higher levs can tank but not join in the party that way the lower levs will get more exp.
what ya think?

Re: level up!!

Sounds like a plan.

ya that be good dont mind helping those that are in need out

sounds great :D cud i use serpent sword tho to train parry at the same time??

yea u can use any thing you like lol
also thinking that if we get enough noobs joining us we will split up and perhaps icy will donate a few items from our armor and weapon bank

like what lvl is lower but hey sounds great 2 me i give it 2 thumbs up

level 12 and under plan on doing this next weekend 10:30 eastern time on sat and 2pm eastern time on sun

HEY ANY ONE NO WAT TIMES THEY ARE UK TIME?

ok these events are a dismal failure not getting any kind of player particapation, i know we cant all be on at the same time this is ok next time it will not be planned i'm just gonna announce in world and whoever wants to join can also this will be the case for icy hunts, at some point i would like to do a cross island hunt we just ride and kill all, this will not be planned we will go from one end of the island to the other and end up where ever it might even be fun to do with other guilds and get some player particapation going as well as meet others. we need to start doing this stuff cause at some point there will be guilds and guild wars , and without player involement there will be no point to it all

sorry firsat time didnt know about the level up party im 13 lvl but i wouldve enjoyed it