Time's Bandits Forums
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
website

hey all draven has offered to keep our site updated and change things as needed, if any one has ideas as to what the site needs pls get with draven. i'm open to all suggestions

Re: website

nice job so far!!

Its a work in progress.

Draven, A small explanation ... i would have given it sooner but, just remembered ...

Efq is all that is left on the bio pages ... this is a result of me editing the bio pages by "hand". That was the only way to get rid of a few of those annoying containers.

TTGN is confident that you will figure it out :))

If ya have probs or questions, email me as i don't have much time to hang here anymore :(

IF anyone needs to chat or ask questions, Beastor_2005@yahoo.ca is the email that i still check once a week or so lol :)

Draven, If you are interested, mail me & i will forward all the emails i get from bravenet to ya... They add more stuff to this site weekly, it seems ..

No worrys or Hurrys lol

Jindi ... Hope ya are still at the hospital after the cab co lol :)) Let me know if it is still all good or not :))))

Yes, I did get the :))) from efq ....

Thats all for now, any stuff or questions ... mail me or ask ttgn & i will make sure he has a answer for ya lol :))

Pwinky, Congrats on the alchemy ( herb) with Minnie Mouse :) Guessing that was slow & painfull lol

Hey Pink, Big smooch from Beasty lol :))

Oh, & try to not ruin efq,s poems ... ya can move them but it would be nice to keep them :)) He spent hours writing them & i spent hours formatting them to get the efq seal of approval lol :)

I have no intention of moving efq poem.

Anything I feel is major, I would ask first.

History has its place in ICY and thats something to behold not toss a side like a sunday paper.

I have not even looked at the bios yet, but maybe this weekend I'll take a moment.

Just incase you did not get to it draven, Someone uploaded a few pics to tha album :))