Return to Website

Bravenet Web Forum

Forum: Bravenet Web Forum
Start a New Topic 
   Board|Threaded
Author
Comment
dont believe it

LET ME BREAK DOWN LIKE THIS,MUSIC ISNT JUST MUSIC "ITS A WAY OF LIFE""SEX DRUGS AND ROCK N ROLL" to act without understanding,to form habits without investigation,to follow a path all ones life without knowing where it really leads-such is the bahavior of the multitude. RAP MUSIC AND ITS 15 BILLION DOLLAR ANNUAL INCOME MAKES IT EASILY THE BIGGEST MONEY MARKET IN THE USA. SPORTS,MOTION PICTURE AND TV CONBINDED DONT COME CLOSE. DR. GEORGE STEVENSON WROTE" the widespead occurences of music among widely distributed peoples and varied cultures is evidence that in music we have a great psychological force". PLATO WROTE "when modes of music change,the fundamental laws of the state change with them".VLADAMIR LENIN WROTE" one quick way to destory a society is through its music".JIMI HENDIX TOLD LIFE MAGAZINE OCT 3,1969 PAGE.74 "music is a spirtual thing of its own.you can hypnotize with music and when you get people at the weakest point,you can preach into the subconscious what we want to say."DR HOWARD HANSON THE AMERICAN JOURNAL OF PSYCHIATRY VOL 99,PAGE 317 WROTE "music has power...music can be soothing or invigorating,ennobling or vulgarizing,philiosophical or orgiastic.it has powers of evil as well as good". GENESIS 4:21 and his brother's name was jubal-he was the father of those who play the lyre and the pipe" "JUBAL" MEANS "to spring forth abundantly" IN OTHER WORDS IT WAS IN THE DAYS NOAH, THAT MUSIC BECAME A STRONG FORCE.THIS IS IMPORTANT TO US BECAUSE OF WHAT JESUS SAID IN MATTHEW 24 37-39 "for the coming of the son of man will be just like the days of noah.for in those days which were before the flood they eating and drinking,they were marrying and giving in marraige,until the day that noah entered the ark,and they did not understand until the flood came and took them away so shall the coming of the son of man be". DONT BE SO CAUGHT UP ON THIS SYSTEM OF THINGS THAT YOU DONT KNOW THE DIFFERENCE. 2 TIM 3:1-4 PUT IT ANOTHER WAY "in the last days man will be lovers of themselves...lovers of pleasure rather than lovers of God".THE BIBLE TELLS US THAT THE END TIMES WILL BE LIKE THE DAYS OF NOAH MARKED BY SOME SPIRITAUL BLINDNESS CAUSED IN PART BY MUSIC AS A SPIRIT FORCE. MUSIC COMES FROM THE GREEK WORD "MUSE" WHICH MEANS SPIRITS WHO ARE RESPONIBLE FOR ALL ART ,LUCIFER WAS KNOWN AS THE HEAD WORSHIPPER gOD OF MUSIC,CERTAINLY WE CAN ALL AGREE THAT MUSIC HAS SPIRIT STRONGHOLDS ATTACHED TO IT , THINK ABOUT THIS BAD COMPANY CORRUPTS GOOD MORALS ,WE CANNOT SERVE TWO MASTERS ,WHAT INSPIRES AN ARTIST TO RAP/SING ABOUT SEX,DRUGS,GANGS,UNGODLYNESS,OR ME ,ME ,ME SATAN THE DEVIL....."we shall know them by their fruits". CHEW ON THIS FOR AWHILE, frank c.

Posted by FRANK CONTRERAS JR. on Wednesday, September 13, 2006 at 1:48 AM

church you attend New Harvest Christain

New Spanish Fly Video - by Frank - Aug 17, 2007 3:06pm
Get your own FREE Forum today! 
Report Content ·  · Online Photo Albums   Free Blogs   Email Forms   Cheap Domains