Return to Website

103 Discussion Forum

This is for general, good natured discussion and ribbing. Please do not abuse or the service will be withdrawn. Photo Center URL http://pub43.bravenet.com/photocenter/album.php?usernum=3657890582 Story the same with the photos only funny, saucy or interesting ones will be posted. To include photos send to me at pjcunno@iinet.net.au The maximum size is 1MB of either gif or jpeg format. I will save into these formats if you are not sure of method Enjoy. PC Disclaimer: I do know Lofty, Tugboat and Mick but their thoughts and words are not necessarily my thoughts ---- HooooooHooooooo

103 Discussion Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Raymond (Flash) Kent

Fellows Flash Kent ex 103 Sig Sqn is in a bad way at present. Below is an email circulated by another ex 103 mate of his.

FM elton.carman@tciltd.com.au

Hello every body as you know or if you have not heard Flash has had a major operation a little while ago (2-3 Dec04), He had come home but has had a stroke last Friday morning. He has symptoms of suffering a stroke, i.e. trouble speaking, low muscle use on his right side, limited feeling on his right side and mode swings.

I was just sending this around as I thought it might perk him up a bit if I got a few replies to wish him the best from some mates around the traps, if I have left anyone out please forward it on and get them to send it back to me. Jules has asked if I can keep her in formed as if any visitors as he has a LOT of rehab during the day and it would be better to drop in at night.

I told her that I will let people know and send on any wishes.

He is ok but has a long road ahead of him with a major stay in hospital, I have been in contact with Jules nearly every day and tonight I will be going in for a visit. So I can take in any messages tonight.

Best Regards
ELTON CARMAN

Re: Raymond (Flash) Kent

Hey Elton thanks for the message. **** Flash is so young. Have you got contact details for him and Jules. If you contact him please let him know that Susan and I wish him a speady recovery,,, Thinking of him...Cheers Andre PS send me an email if possible

Re: Re: Raymond (Flash) Kent

Andre,

I have passed on your message to Elton and he in turn has passed it onto Flash. At present Flash is having many visitors and Jules has her hands full with everything, so Elton is the point of contact at the moment and he is visiting Flash and passing on all messages.

Rod Kirkman