Return to Website

103 Discussion Forum

This is for general, good natured discussion and ribbing. Please do not abuse or the service will be withdrawn. Photo Center URL http://pub43.bravenet.com/photocenter/album.php?usernum=3657890582 Story the same with the photos only funny, saucy or interesting ones will be posted. To include photos send to me at pjcunno@iinet.net.au The maximum size is 1MB of either gif or jpeg format. I will save into these formats if you are not sure of method Enjoy. PC Disclaimer: I do know Lofty, Tugboat and Mick but their thoughts and words are not necessarily my thoughts ---- HooooooHooooooo

103 Discussion Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Trying to find Stephen Gorves (ex Liney and then Officer)

Can anyone tell me where Steve and Kathy are. Last I heard he was in PNG and I think he came back to QLD and got out about 4 years ago. Can anyone help. cheers

Re: Trying to find Stephen Gorves (ex Liney and then Officer)

Grover got out and as far as I know took up a position in PNG (PNG government I think). I believe he is still there.

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

Replying to:

Can anyone tell me where Steve and Kathy are. Last I heard he was in PNG and I think he came back to QLD and got out about 4 years ago. Can anyone help. cheers

Re: Re: Trying to find Stephen Gorves (ex Liney and then Officer)

Hey Rod thanks heaps for replying, I did manage to get in touch with Steve (Grover) he is still in PNG.
Working on some government radio project. Having a lot of fun. He is up there by himself Kathy and the kids are in Brisbane. thanks again cheers Andre

If anyone wants to get in touch let me know I have his details..