Return to Website

103 Discussion Forum

This is for general, good natured discussion and ribbing. Please do not abuse or the service will be withdrawn. Photo Center URL http://pub43.bravenet.com/photocenter/album.php?usernum=3657890582 Story the same with the photos only funny, saucy or interesting ones will be posted. To include photos send to me at pjcunno@iinet.net.au The maximum size is 1MB of either gif or jpeg format. I will save into these formats if you are not sure of method Enjoy. PC Disclaimer: I do know Lofty, Tugboat and Mick but their thoughts and words are not necessarily my thoughts ---- HooooooHooooooo

103 Discussion Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
103 Plaque

Folks this is a copy of any email sent to me today.
If interested send your details to the email at the bottom of the message.

This is for all pers who were part of 103 Signal Squadron before it became part of 3CSR (pre 01 Jan 03), If you marched into the Unit after that date
then do not respond to this email (dates will be checked). I wish to have a number of 103 Sig Sqn plaques made up. I estimate the cost of the plaque will be around the $30.00 mark and it will be money up-front not pay as you get. Max of 2 plaques per member (if you wish to have 2)
The end date of responding to this email is 19 NOV 04 I will advise on payment date and confirm cost.
If you know of members who were part of 103 in the years before Jan 03 and would wish to purchase a plaque then feel free to fwd this email to them.
If you meet the criteria of getting a plaque but are leaving the Unit this year then ensure you leave your fwd address or location with your Troop HQ or myself.
I am looking for around minimum of 30 plaques to go ahead with this offer. cheers.
CPL RUSSELL WITHEROW
SOI NCO 3 BDE
3CSR
PH: (07) 4771 7600
email: russell.witherow@defence.gov.au