Please do not use any bad language, or insult or threaten anyone else in here, or I will erase your message and probably even ban you from using this board or my guestbook. Thanks for logging on and for supporting Ojinaga.com!!
MEXICAN MILAGROS RELIGIOUS CHARMS

Welcome to our message board

Return to Website

PRESIDIO and OJINAGA FORUM

Welcome to our Presidio/Ojinaga forum.  Please feel free to use it for any questions or messages related to our area (Other messages will be deleted.).  For further useful information go to presidiotex.com, ojinaga.com,  ojinaga.com.mx or presidiotx.com.  Enjoy!

PRESIDIO and OJINAGA FORUM
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Looking for Family/Busco familia (Redford (El Polvo), El Mulato, y Ojinaga

Hello, I was surprised to read your message, I am older 73, i also crossed the river with my parents in a canoe, my father was born in El Mulato, Luiz Armendariz. maybe you know the Armendariz and the montoya family from El Mulato. You can contact me Lovingarm@msn.com Adolfo Armendariz is my name

Hello my mother is Gloria Armendariz, she was from el mulato. My dad was from redford, he was Armin Grado. Are you related?

Not related but very good friends according to my primo Emilio Armendariz, he knew your dad and knows your mom. Are you in Artesia?

Hello, sorry I didn't answer your question. Yes we live near Artesia. What can your cousin tell me about my father? Recently I have been on ancestry.com trying to trace my family roots.

Yes I remember your dad. I used hang to around with Jesus Grado. His dad was Manuel Grado. I am originally from Kermit, Tx but went to school in Artesia. I know most of your uncles. I now live in clovis nm. I retired from the military in 1993 and settled
here.

Email me at mario_urias@hotmail.com. I get email on my phone.