Please do not use any bad language, or insult or threaten anyone else in here, or I will erase your message and probably even ban you from using this board or my guestbook. Thanks for logging on and for supporting Ojinaga.com!!
MEXICAN MILAGROS RELIGIOUS CHARMS

Welcome to our message board

Return to Website

PRESIDIO and OJINAGA FORUM

Welcome to our Presidio/Ojinaga forum.  Please feel free to use it for any questions or messages related to our area (Other messages will be deleted.).  For further useful information go to presidiotex.com, ojinaga.com,  ojinaga.com.mx or presidiotx.com.  Enjoy!

PRESIDIO and OJINAGA FORUM
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
New updates on www.presdiotex.com

Hey shouldnt our website have new updates???? We have more stores like Payless,Alco,and Melrose. We have more places to go eat..like Subway. We have new clinics and better medical assistance. We even have a Pharmacy NOW! Shouldnt people who want to come visit or even planning on living here deserve to have a better view of us??? Better photography that make us look welcoming and friendly..how we really are. What about our Art Festival to be placed under a new link such as Things to Do or something like that?? Its just that many people think its not a great idea to come here because we are boring ..so i have heard. Maybe we can even update our website's layout design...to make it easier to find things we are looking for. For instance ,,..it was hard to find we even had a Forum!!
Thanks..hope someone answers and cares!

Re: New updates on www.presdiotex.com

r u talkin about presidio? yea,u sure can, u can start by puting a -DECENT- reastaurant there, by experince, in that town u can starve to daeth n no place to eat a decent meal, (estoy exagerando pero si se nesesita un buen res. ahi.) i been thinking about going there and open a good 'ole b-b-q place, kinda like the ones on central texas,brady, llano etc,, brisket,pork, chiken,,,cooked in mesquite wood,yumy!!!!! i wonder if it would work?! any sugesstions?

Re: New updates on www.presdiotex.com

You are absolutely right. But I don't update it because I don't make any money off of it like I do with Ojinaga.com. But don't worry. I am going to sell it to the City of Presidio and they will update it regularly.

Bryant "Eduardo" Holman