Please do not use any bad language, or insult or threaten anyone else in here, or I will erase your message and probably even ban you from using this board or my guestbook. Thanks for logging on and for supporting Ojinaga.com!!
MEXICAN MILAGROS RELIGIOUS CHARMS

Welcome to our message board

Return to Website

PRESIDIO and OJINAGA FORUM

Welcome to our Presidio/Ojinaga forum.  Please feel free to use it for any questions or messages related to our area (Other messages will be deleted.).  For further useful information go to presidiotex.com, ojinaga.com,  ojinaga.com.mx or presidiotx.com.  Enjoy!

PRESIDIO and OJINAGA FORUM
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
the Rio Grande river

Continuing with my theme of "things to do in Presidio" I rafted down the Rio Grande with Far Flung Adventures (one day trip for $130) and I am now looking into a kayak/canoe for some individual exploring. You have never experienced the canyons on the river until you see them from the water. I personally want to do some fishing along the way and they make kayak/canoe options just for that but that is just my choice and certainly not for everyone. Of course the river will make this sport dependent on the amount of water flow at the time, too much or too little isn't good. You should try it. Any experiences anyone would like to share?