Please do not use any bad language, or insult or threaten anyone else in here, or I will erase your message and probably even ban you from using this board or my guestbook. Thanks for logging on and for supporting Ojinaga.com!!
MEXICAN MILAGROS RELIGIOUS CHARMS

Welcome to our message board

Return to Website

PRESIDIO and OJINAGA FORUM

Welcome to our Presidio/Ojinaga forum.  Please feel free to use it for any questions or messages related to our area (Other messages will be deleted.).  For further useful information go to presidiotex.com, ojinaga.com,  ojinaga.com.mx or presidiotx.com.  Enjoy!

PRESIDIO and OJINAGA FORUM
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
buying land near the city

I may buy some land about 9 miles away from the city. Is there water well drilling companies in the area and is there water under me.....I will be buying between the rr tracks and big bend state park with the alamito creek running through the land. If you have any information that would be helpful in making a decision on buying the 160 acres. Can I get water, will I flood when it rains, can I get electricity or do I have to go solar......can I hunt the land or should i grow on it.....any info will be helpful...thanks.