Please do not use any bad language, or insult or threaten anyone else in here, or I will erase your message and probably even ban you from using this board or my guestbook. Thanks for logging on and for supporting Ojinaga.com!!
MEXICAN MILAGROS RELIGIOUS CHARMS

Welcome to our message board

Return to Website

PRESIDIO and OJINAGA FORUM

Welcome to our Presidio/Ojinaga forum.  Please feel free to use it for any questions or messages related to our area (Other messages will be deleted.).  For further useful information go to presidiotex.com, ojinaga.com,  ojinaga.com.mx or presidiotx.com.  Enjoy!

PRESIDIO and OJINAGA FORUM
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Considering move to Ojinaga

I am an American citizen with Mexican FM2, presently living in Juarez. As you know, Juarez has changed drastically over the past nine months. I've been very interested in the Presidio-Ojinaga area since traveling and camping in the Big Bend area with my daughter a few years ago. I would appreciate any information related to employment opportunities in the Presidio-Ojinaga area. I have worked as a Clinical Social Worker-Therapist, in Child Welfare and as an Administrative Assistant and Manager. I have extensive business and computer skills. I would like to maintain my residency in Mexico, and so would appreciate any information about houses for rent in Ojinaga. Thanks to anyone who can tell me something about the opportunities there.

Re: Considering move to Ojinaga

I am concerned about the safety of travel in Mexico due to the things I hear on the news is it safe to come to your city.
Herb